LSU 42 vs. Clemson 25 Final

noonereal

7 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Clemson showed well against the elements they were up against ..... 

5-0 big calls. That’s it. 

And Clemson lost their leader on D on a hit below the LSU guy’s face mask .... 

You serious?   I did think that ejection was trash, but that dude wasn't covering the WR's on the deep fade.  

How about the PI on the interception that would have iced it?    Face it LSU was just flat out better.   

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, 954gator said:

You serious?   I did think that ejection was trash, but that dude wasn't covering the WR's on the deep fade.  

How about the PI on the interception that would have iced it?    Face it LSU was just flat out better.   

It's just tough to say the ejection was trash when it went to review and everything. 

I do see some potential targeting penalties not called at times, but, those are usually against a runner already with a head of steam. A guy locked up in the grasp already like in that particular play... Idk, I think they almost have to call it. Pretty much twice this postseason we saw almost an identical type targeting called. 

It does effect the game. It is what it is though.

12 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It's just tough to say the ejection was trash when it went to review and everything. 

I do see some potential targeting penalties not called at times, but, those are usually against a runner already with a head of steam. A guy locked up in the grasp already like in that particular play... Idk, I think they almost have to call it. Pretty much twice this postseason we saw almost an identical type targeting called. 

It does effect the game. It is what it is though.

The call wasn't, I just think the rule is mehh.   I knew they were going to do it, but I was hoping they would let it slide for the title game.  

40 minutes ago, 954gator said:

LSU was better ... my point was they didn’t need the big calls to go against them 5/0 by the zebras. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Waiting for Clemson was overrated...

They were good, I said that after the Ohio State game

LSU played well and boy those WR were impossible to guard tonight, too deep on the outside for Clemson to contain

Clemson also seemed to try and force themselves to pass when they probably should have run more

Congrats to LSU on the win, they earned it

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1