LSU 42 vs. Clemson 25 Final

noonereal

On 1/11/2020 at 7:22 PM, Sweetlarry said:

I didn’t want to pretend to be some Hero or anything along those lines. A lot of dumbasses here that will try to spin it as such. Not my style. 

I do agree though. I mean, guys like me worked every bit as hard as the superstars (harder in some cases) and I have no problem saying I earned it. 

We went to the Florida game on senior day a few years ago and they have the Letterman’s Walk and on Senior Day they called out all those in attendance before the Tiger Walk. We are standing there talking to  Billy Cannon when they called my name. The looks on my kids faces to see their old man be applauded by countless Tiger faithful and to actually be recognized was priceless. 

of course, the next day I went back to being Dad (anytime I bring up baseball or my boxing the kids start singing Glory Days.......their Mama taught them that) but that day was pretty cool! 

You earned it indeed. As a coach, I always tell my players that the bench has winners and losers as much as the starting players. Practice is what makes a great team and everyone counts at practice.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

Patriots

Steelers

Cowboys

49ers

Giants

Packers

Winning! :) 

Well technically you could also throw in the browns and bears who won quite a bit before the super bowl was a thing but if we talking simply super bowls then that still puts Denver in top 10 for more championships and being in Same company as those organizations you just listed only proves my point

Also 

Only the cowboys and 49ers are in states that produce good talent in football so it only goes to show that having great NFL teams does nothing to prove how good the state talent is since the teams are made of players from across the country meaning the NFL teams aren't a representative of the state football strength

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

@GardenStateBaller please edit real world events and situations for this weak and frail pussy. 

His anxiety is peaking and his safe space is being intruded. You are literally causing violence. 

Thanks NoBalls, you front running closet trannys that wear sheets need to do it in your safe space and not on a forum where coaches nationwide are looking in. 

Keep your middle school prepubescent crap over there. 

Thanks,

BGW

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Remember when the players and families sued the shit out of the NFL? 

This is part of the aftermath. 

I know it seems like bullshit, but, it's simple really. Just look at the guy you are hitting. Don't launch in blind like that. It's been deemed too dangerous. 

Goes both ways,  Major injuries can happen on either side of the ball when leading with the helmet.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Thanks NoBalls, you front running closet trannys that wear sheets need to do it in your safe space and not on a forum where coaches nationwide are looking in. 

Keep your middle school prepubescent crap over there. 

Thanks,

BGW

Thank God there isn't any middle school prepubescent crap over here lol.

• Haha 1

Read where NOLA knocked it out the park hosting the Champ game (we always do)...generated hundreds of millions of dollars for the city.

....it will be 6-8 years before we get another one though. 

Next year the Champ game will be in Miami.

The hosts for the 2021 through 2024 games were announced November 1, 2017.

• Thanks 1