LSU 42 vs. Clemson 25 Final

noonereal

1 hour ago, 954gator said:

Dude, I hear you, and I've been singing his praises all year, but you can't carry a team in the NFL IMO.    Some of the best Qbs of all time are just that because of the teams they played on (JMO).      Burrow is still the guy I get if I'm Cincy.    And if they don't want him the Dolphins would definitely take him lol. 

The downside to being so good a player

You are stuck playing for the worst team in the NFL lol

The Bengals will ruin him like they ruin every other QB that seems to get drafted there, I'm amazed Palmer did as well as he did for that failure of a franchise

Just now, RedZone said:

You are a funny guy.

No one said anything about completion percentage.

The math is more than there for 10,000 yds and a 100 TDs in the ACC.

So now completion percentage is irrelevant when judging a QB

You are a moron, no wonder your website didn't last that long, who wants to visit a website by someone who knows nothing about the game of football 🤡

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Name one....

Tommy Frazier, Vince Young, Tim Tebow, Case Keenum (career passing yards and TD leader in NCAA)

Simple facts are burrow played one season, in terms of judging a college QB he will lose arguments because he only played one year, this will be seen as one of the best college football seasons of all time, not the best career or best all time QB

You just refuse to see it because your a LSU homer who is too ignorant to see the reality

14 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Tommy Frazier, Vince Young, Tim Tebow, Case Keenum (career passing yards and TD leader in NCAA)

Simple facts are burrow played one season, in terms of judging a college QB he will lose arguments because he only played one year, this will be seen as one of the best college football seasons of all time, not the best career or best all time QB

You just refuse to see it because your a LSU homer who is too ignorant to see the reality

He played two seasons for LSU.

One was decidedly mediocre.

3 minutes ago, 954gator said:

image.png.1ad69cc6a0de7a25409055a00f70c65a.png

How so?

Nothing I said about Columbia was a lie, things change over the course of the season

What they did well and made them a great team early in the season wasn't present by the end of the season

Only a moron would think that a team is gonna be the exact same for the entire season and not change even slightly

Joe Burrow was basically a freshman last year. It was his first year as a starter....I thought he did pretty well truthfully.....wasn't like he was going up against FCS teams.

LSU still had that running mindset last year as well.

They would have to cancel college football if Burrow had another year or two. It just wouldn't be fair.

50 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

I'm sure you have, you are just caught up in the moment.  I've seen plenty better college qb's but none have had a season like Burrow just had.

This stuff happens every 2-3 years it seems.

Hell, now it happens every year.

This same stuff was said about Kyler Murray last year.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Joe Burrow was basically a freshman last year. It was his first year as a starter....I thought he did pretty well truthfully.....wasn't like he was going up against FCS teams.

LSU still had that running mindset last year as well.

They would have to cancel college football if Burrow had another year or two. It just wouldn't be fair.

Yeah because teams like Arkansas, Mississippi State, Ole Miss are definitely major upgrades over FCS teams 🤨

19 minutes ago, The Guru said:

None of them are from Louisiana or played at LSU.

That little list you comprised was nothing more than a homer list....

I've seen Peyton Manning and all those guys and Joe Burrow is right up there with them....I think Burrow is slightly ahead of Manning at this stage.

Burrow's accuracy and ability to process is off the charts...there wasn't even a chart for it.

That kinda shoots your "homer" theory down.