Lowndes

MTP28

Should be something to behold with 13 or 14 starters returning from last years team with a College type coach. Depending on the number of coaching changes ( which could have an impact)  on this team it will be interesting to see. I would bet a larger number of kids trying out during Spring. Either way fans should be patient during this transition. I remember when Randy came in with the Wing T.

Im fine with a complete coaching overhaul if he has his own guys ready to bring in. I would keep the defensive coordinator move some of the other coaches down to the middle school level because all 3 middle school teams are being run into the ground. I would fire all the middle school coaches especially the ones at lms. This returning team is capable of repeating its past performance and with the natural home grown talent if this coach is as close to propst lowndes should have deep playoff runs for the foreseeable future. Ive had about 5 coaches text me praising this guy so I got high expectations and I know these kids have what it takes. Sucks they had to deal with a recruited team in the championship  but I rather lose with morals and dignity than teach kids to do whatever takes to win including cheating.

1 minute ago, Ga96 said:

Im fine with a complete coaching overhaul if he has his own guys ready to bring in. I would keep the defensive coordinator move some of the other coaches down to the middle school level because all 3 middle school teams are being run into the ground. I would fire all the middle school coaches especially the ones at lms. This returning team is capable of repeating its past performance and with the natural home grown talent if this coach is as close to propst lowndes should have deep playoff runs for the foreseeable future. Ive had about 5 coaches text me praising this guy so I got high expectations and I know these kids have what it takes. Sucks they had to deal with a recruited team in the championship  but I rather lose with morals and dignity than teach kids to do whatever takes to win including cheating.

Agree with the last paragraph for sure.

You can Lose with class. Lose and whine. Lose and bitch and complain. Lose and make excuses. 

At the end of the fucking day you lost and all the crying in the world isn't gonna replace it. And now that y’all have a coach that is a known “cheater” as you call Those who recruit. Y’all have quite the conundrum.

y'all gonna stand by your holier than bullshit or get on board with the known cheater? 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

You can Lose with class. Lose and whine. Lose and bitch and complain. Lose and make excuses. 

At the end of the fucking day you lost and all the crying in the world isn't gonna replace it. And now that y’all have a coach that is a known “cheater” as you call Those who recruit. Y’all have quite the conundrum.

y'all gonna stand by your holier than bullshit or get on board with the known cheater? 

Hats off to that wonderfully talented team your community developed since youth football programs. Played softball for years traveling and league play. We never went and sought smaller league teams that played the game for sport and fun. We sought to play at the highest level after we spent years playing together. Point is those times we lost we worked a little harder not abandon the parts that made the TEAM. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MTP28 said:

Hats off to that wonderfully talented team your community developed since youth football programs. Played softball for years traveling and league play. We never went and sought smaller league teams that played the game for sport and fun. We sought to play at the highest level after we spent years playing together. Point is those times we lost we worked a little harder not abandon the parts that made the TEAM. 

E15CA3DD-736C-423B-82D1-15DF3B2201D4.png

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@MTP28 I see you guys like Poaching players 

Come on now. When that shit happens in sowega there’s always an accompanying four dozen excuses or so.

Be it doping players, recruiting kids who’ve exhausted their eligibility in other states. Binoculars to cheat. Whatever. If it’s down there it’s different.

If it’s metro it’s cheating. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MTP28 said:

Bro, nobody gives a fuck about your travel team and who you played. Completely irrelevant. I remember for the past few years all you sowega folks saying “Marietta can’t win because they’re not a team. They aren’t invested in each other or the community like our kids”. Then when you got smacked up it’s “cheaters”! 

Now your coach is a “cheater”. Tasty little change here. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Come on now. When that shit happens in sowega there’s always an accompanying four dozen excuses or so.

Be it doping players, recruiting kids who’ve exhausted their eligibility in other states. Binoculars to cheat. Whatever. If it’s down there it’s different.

If it’s metro it’s cheating. 

By the way, how many “developed” players are you up to now? You 50 more years is along time there tadpole.

Just now, MTP28 said:

By the way, how many “developed” players are you up to now? You 50 more years is along time there tadpole.

Champions today baybee! 

how bout the puppies? It’s been 40 years and with kirbys game day suckage it may be another 40. He has the highest recruited roster in America and still can’t go through a season with less than two losses. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sweetlarry said:

Bro, nobody gives a fuck about your travel team and who you played. Completely irrelevant. I remember for the past few years all you sowega folks saying “Marietta can’t win because they’re not a team. They aren’t invested in each other or the community like our kids”. Then when you got smacked up it’s “cheaters”! 

Now your coach is a “cheater”. Tasty little change here. 

I’m sure you most likely don’t care about athletics unless it provides you the opportunity to live vicariously thru an assembled team. You most likely have sat behind a computer screen and wore Marietta jerseys being the tool you are and then pondered what would have taken place had you put in any kind of work besides Madden play station. What a pathetic existence. So put you LSU jammies on tonight and cry yourself to sleep around 11:30 tonight you Dick.

15 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

I’m sure you most likely don’t care about athletics unless it provides you the opportunity to live vicariously thru an assembled team. You most likely have sat behind a computer screen and wore Marietta jerseys being the tool you are and then pondered what would have taken place had you put in any kind of work besides Madden play station. What a pathetic existence. So put you LSU jammies on tonight and cry yourself to sleep around 11:30 tonight you Dick.

Cute. That’s your way of saying “You’re right. I’ve got nothing here”.

regardless of the outcome tonight I hope you enjoy watching my alma mater play for a national title while kirby tries to rid the pups of the cancer (his word) that permeates the program. 

but hey! He’s got another dozen 5* kids on the way pup nation can make excuses for in the next few years. Tis tradition. 

1 minute ago, Sweetlarry said:

Cute. That’s your way of saying “You’re right. I’ve got nothing here”.

regardless of the outcome tonight I hope you enjoy watching my alma mater play for a national title while kirby tries to rid the pups of the cancer (his word) that permeates the program. 

but hey! He’s got another dozen 5* kids on the way pup nation can make excuses for in the next few years. Tis tradition. 

Sleep tight Sweetness cause they going down tonight quicker than a Peachtree St. hooker. Enjoy them Jammies while they still fit cause I’m pretty sure you won’t be able to get in them the next time they play for one. Lol

13 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Sleep tight Sweetness cause they going down tonight quicker than a Peachtree St. hooker. Enjoy them Jammies while they still fit cause I’m pretty sure you won’t be able to get in them the next time they play for one. Lol

I will. And sadly, you may never see you team play for one, much less win. 

How much shit did you break at your house when LSU emasculated the great kirby smart and his band of whooped puppies? 

neighbors have to call the cops? 

😂 

7 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I will. And sadly, you may never see you team play for one, much less win. 

How much shit did you break at your house when LSU emasculated the great kirby smart and his band of whooped puppies? 

neighbors have to call the cops? 

😂

No we live in South Georgia. They don’t film Cops here. #We ain’t da Ghetto.

37 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

You all act like you want the smoke and you all think you can trash talk with the best of them but when the call comes we get a dial tone all day long 

Hey Jr. worry about yo Daddy Madison County. They been taking your lunch money for years. Come back when your relevant. Ain’t talking about that tired ass IMG team y’all scrimmage with either. Lol. And try and beat Valdosta 

6 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Hey Jr. worry about yo Daddy Madison County. They been taking your lunch money for years. Come back when your relevant. Ain’t talking about that tired ass IMG team y’all scrimmage with either. Lol. And try and beat Valdosta 

You must be as clueless as that Suwannee clown on that GA board is

Columbia has won 2 straight over Madison and Columbia leads the all time series

So in what way are they our daddy? 🤡