Ok...Frosty was wrong...(Houston QB Transfer).

Frosty4024

11 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

Kiss my ass. Lol

Formal enough?

i Frosty4024, acknowledge that LDT was right and I was wrong, I have now learned that if I ever need information on something I will immediately contact LDT and his Posse in north Jersey Because those Cool Cats know their football, I will never question Liberal on anything else in life because He comes Correct and Clearly I don’t 

SINCERELY 

FROSTY4024

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

i Frosty4024, acknowledge that LDT was right and I was wrong, I have now learned that if I ever need information on something I will immediately contact LDT and his Posse in north Jersey Because those Cool Cats know their football, I will never question Liberal on anything else in life because He comes Correct and Clearly I don’t 

SINCERELY 

FROSTY4024

I Maximum Hornet Sting have bore witness to this apology letter and passed fair judgement upon thine letter. And I hereby strike it down as LDT is not a reliable source of information... 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

SINCERELY 

FROSTY4024

🤔🤔🤔

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Never got into video gaming but Tekken looks interesting. 

BGW

Yeah I got hooked trying to learn how to play a character (Feng).

Between Tekken and Street Fighter V  (and Smite to a degree).  I haven't felt the need to buy any other games really.

But back to the original topic:

Any Ideas where Ward is going?

1 hour ago, Frosty4024 said:

Yeah I got hooked trying to learn how to play a character (Feng).

Between Tekken and Street Fighter V  (and Smite to a degree).  I haven't felt the need to buy any other games really.

But back to the original topic:

Any Ideas where Ward is going?

45 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Speaking of Tekken I've been on a hot streak lately I think it's time for us to fight again and settle the age old debate of whose better Anna or Nina. 

Man come see me at Soul Caliber on Dreamcast

3 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Oh yea I almost forgot @Frosty4024 Feng... Really? 

And I thought I was greasy for picking up Xiaoyu and Leroy... 

You're aiming for the "Everyone hates me" award aren't ya? 

Also tell me how someone like you ended up becoming a CU buffalo... 

We've been over this one already:

Colorado in the 80s and 90s heavily recruited Louisiana and I started following them because they did such.

As for Feng...Just trying something new...I've burned out on Gigas (best character) and it's getting harder to win with Lee (favorite character)...So I'm trying out the "scumbag" that hardly anyone uses.

Too many people pick Leroy for me to try lol.

1 minute ago, Frosty4024 said:

We've been over this one already:

Colorado in the 80s and 90s heavily recruited Louisiana and I started following them because they did such.

As for Feng...Just trying something new...I've burned out on Gigas (best character) and it's getting harder to win with Lee (favorite character)...So I'm trying out the "scumbag" that hardly anyone uses.

Too many people pick Leroy for me to try lol.

You 2 need to go and find some Pussy this weekend 😏