Sign in to follow this  
GardenStateBaller

Transfer season thread

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

That was one of maybe 4-5 I've seen in past 2 weeks

Guess Los got a bigger piggy bank from his mommy this off-season to go buy some more studs for his precious STA lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

That was one of maybe 4-5 I've seen in past 2 weeks

Guess Los got a bigger piggy bank from his mommy this off-season to go buy some more studs for his precious STA lol

Please post the significant ones (Top 250) so we can keep track. 

6 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

They are gonna need to load up when they go play Duncanville and host Mater Dei 

Are they on the schedule in 2020?

Oh no.

A kid that nobody has ever heard of from a school that nobody has ever seen has decided to change schools.

What will we ever do?

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, MC Rockets said:

Are they on the schedule in 2020?

They are rumors but I’m just teasing GSB for not spilling the beans about who STA is playing 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

NB813, I've heard half of Jesuit's good players are transferring to Gaither, including Kelly's son, Ricky Parks, and a host of others?

17 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

A listed 5'9 180 LB?  So he is probably 5'7 170 and plays outside linebacker. Interested to see what kind of offers he has. Lol

4 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

A listed 5'9 180 LB?  So he is probably 5'7 170 and plays outside linebacker. Interested to see what kind of offers he has. Lol

This kid is seriously this size and he is going to STA to Play Outside LB??.... How will he even get on the field for that team??....

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

They are rumors but I’m just teasing GSB for not spilling the beans about who STA is playing 

I am pretty damn sure they are playing Duncanville in Ohio...Well, lol that’s what STA told me.

2 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Impact player update...  elite DE 

AHP to Deerfield Beach     

https://247sports.com/Player/Richard-Thomas-46081852/

PGL is currently working with the Beach Boys to ensure they have a solid 2020 OOS schedule.

Opptys with Grayson, USA and SJB are all on the table.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

PGL is currently working with the Beach Boys to ensure they have a solid 2020 OOS schedule.

Deer Jerkey always looks great getting off the bus. But with volunteer pop warner coaches, as soon as toe meets leather they are chickens with their head cut off

one could say they are DEER caught in headlights 

Dont let beating a top 10 Louisiana team 53-0 fool you. There is a lot of garbage out in that state and anyone can do that. Deer Jerk is a notch below those teams you mentioned so this is more trying to seal the deal then finding them an even match up 

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Dont let beating a top 10 Louisiana team 53-0 fool you. There is a lot of garbage out in that state and anyone can do that. Deer Jerk is a notch below those teams you mentioned so this is more trying to seal the deal then finding them an even match up 

PGL clients crave to be challenged. Those seeking guaranteed wins are not welcome. 

• Haha 1

Word is other Armwood players could be leaving as well. Rumors that their QB is headed to Lakeland (not a surprise). Also very vague rumors around Twitter that Lakeland is generally not doing well in the transfer sweepstakes. 

As we see with kids leaving Tampa Jesuit to go to Gaither, where kids end up seems to have more to do with what's hip and trendy at the moment than with a program having built a great resume and/or facilities. And maybe if you hire a younger coach that is popular with the kids, you can attract or retain more talent. Kathleen's new coaching staff is dominated by former Lakeland players. Same with Victory Christian, who played for a state title in a small classification. Lake Gibson has a second year coach with very little resume, but seems popular with a very talented 2022 class.

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Mentions a “solid 2020 OOS schedule”.  Also mentions a school that literally does not exist yet...

🤦‍♂️

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

PGL clients crave to be challenged. Those seeking guaranteed wins are not welcome. 

I wish you stuck to that before allowing our Bosco to play their Bosco

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2