Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
imaGoodBoyNow

Joe Burrow What are you doing

Recommended Posts

42 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

Can you believe Ohio State said "YOU WILL NEVER START HERE!"

What. A. Joke.

 

How did sacremento state do this year, you know the school where your best players from Folsom attend

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

How did sacremento state do this year, you know the school where your best players from Folsom attend

Actually, our best player from last year is at Clemson.

:) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Nice try , trying to edit my post, #winning

I see I am wearing off on you clowns. I even have you copying me.

Typical New Jersey. Go east some soggy, overrated pizza!

CA pizza is BETTER!!! :) 

  • Thumbs Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lmao @Wosinc this guy straight up admited he edits people’s posts

You just don't get it.

If you clowns only knew about the thousands that read but don't post, and how they all laugh to you.....

If you only knew..... :)

BTW- Jersey pizza is nasty!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

How he do against LSU 

Now we know what happened to Clemson. 

They went undefeated last year, got a Folsom kid and 30 and Oh went down the tubes.

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Now we know what happened to Clemson. 

They went undefeated last year, got a Folsom kid and 30 and Oh went down the tubes.

True freshman on Clemson, playing in the Natty!

Where is JT Daniels!???????????????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, frankyjames said:

True freshman on Clemson, playing in the Natty!

Where is JT Daniels!???????????????

Ya @HawgGoneIt he got you, ohhhh JT Daniels lmao Burnnnnnnnn

 

lol Hawg how you gonna sleep at night 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ya @HawgGoneIt he got you, ohhhh JT Daniels lmao Burnnnnnnnn

 

lol Hawg how you gonna sleep at night 

Shit I need one of those soggy NJ pizzas with some Popeye's for desert. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ya @HawgGoneIt he got you, ohhhh JT Daniels lmao Burnnnnnnnn

 

lol Hawg how you gonna sleep at night 

Idk it's gonna be so hard for me.

 I do know Colquitt County's own, Jay Ward is a freshman, is on the field for special teams and was fitted for a national championship ring.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Idk it's gonna be so hard for me.

 I do know Colquitt County's own, Jay Ward is a freshman, is on the field for special teams and was fitted for a national championship ring.

I understand Lemeke is playing tonight.....

 

 

Rufus>>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I understand Lemeke is playing tonight.....

 

 

Rufus>>

I don't follow our hoops a lot. 

We have three linemen playing in the border wars all star game on Friday night down at the Jacket's Nest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Whatever will Hawg the Colquitt County fan do about JT Daniels the MD alum... Being underwhelming at US fucking C...

He’s an idiot, he’s just naming players he’s obsessed with, lmao Hawg has no connection to JT, blocks an idiot and desperate 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

Shit I need one of those soggy NJ pizzas with some Popeye's for desert. 

LOL...probably puts gay pineapples and Kale on his California pizza...1/2 fag!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Whatever will Hawg the Colquitt County fan do about JT Daniels the MD alum... Being underwhelming at US fucking C...

Idk. Jay Ward has already graduated from Colquitt and is contributing to national champion LSU as a freshman. 

We're down here already concentrating on his brother, Jaheim Ward, who is wearing the number 4 for Colquitt Co. now.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...