Joe Burrow What are you doing

imaGoodBoyNow

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Idk. Jay Ward has already graduated from Colquitt and is contributing to national champion LSU as a freshman. 

We're doen here already concentrating on his brother, Jaheim Ward, who is wearing the number 4 for Colquitt Co. now.

You better hope he doesn’t go to USA , I peeped he liked a couple of coach kent and Propst tweets

• Haha 1

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Idk. Jay Ward has already graduated from Colquitt and is contributing to national champion LSU as a freshman. 

We're doen here already concentrating on his brother, Jaheim Ward, who is wearing the number 4 for Colquitt Co. now.

With any luck maybe he'll get some offers. Who knows maybe he'll go to Clemson and show up Joey Folsom Face... 

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

You better hope he doesn’t go to USA , I peeped he liked a couple of coach kent and Propst tweets

We have a lot of connections to CRP, his staff and subsequently USA Academy due to that.

We stand to potentially lose quite a few kids to there in all honesty. The no real class to go to thing where others can do your work for you on the ipad may be difficult for some kids to pass up. 

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I don't follow our hoops a lot. 

We have three linemen playing in the border wars all star game on Friday night down at the Jacket's Nest. 

Lemeke is playing in the International Bowl in Dallas Tx.  Being carried by ESPNU @ 8:30 pm tonight....I do believe.

Rufus>>

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

This dude doesn't have a clue  what he's talking about... 

Nor does he care.  He just writes idiotic shit to rile people up.  He has done enough to expose himself as a liar and a troll, so I now I'll just roll my eyes and consider the source instead of responding.

Although it can be fun making him look like a fool and seeing the extent to which he will do that to himself.

26 minutes ago, Rippers said:

Nor does he care.  He just writes idiotic shit to rile people up.  He has done enough to expose himself as a liar and a troll, so I now I'll just roll my eyes and consider the source instead of responding.

Although it can be fun making him look like a fool and seeing the extent to which he will do that to himself.

C'mon man, you do know that Mater Dei or Bosco would easily beat your high school in football, right?

22 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

No sir. He had his struggles his freshman year under Tee, but I think Harrell’s system is perfect for him. Have to wait and see how he responds to this injury. 

You think they sit Slovis after the year he had? I wonder if there are any true negative ramifications if they don't give JT another shot? I want to see JT do well, just not sure it'll be at SC.

26 minutes ago, Moosington said:

You think they sit Slovis after the year he had? I wonder if there are any true negative ramifications if they don't give JT another shot? I want to see JT do well, just not sure it'll be at SC.

I don’t think you can sit Slovis, it’s his job to lose.  JT would have to win over the team but I see Slovis starting game 1.