Dem's Great News For America Thread

Blueliner

27 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

This will be blank.... There’s nothing to add. 

Man, Russ. I think that you may be right. I was trying to be nice and extend an olive branch. Ya know, to give them a thread to discuss all of the great accomplishments by their awesome tolerant, America-first party, rather than making them suffer in all of our “Trump is the Best...but is Orange and Mean” threads. But it appears to have as much chance of surviving as Canes starting a thread about STA. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Yet you have nothing to add Krusty the 🐑

Shocker!

I don’t know about you guys, but I’m personally shocked that the tolerant, compassionate dems don’t have any examples of ANY great things that they’ve accomplished for the American people. None? Really? After 3 fucking years? Please tell me it ain’t so.🤣

I’m really starting to become disappointed that our leftist friends are not taking advantage of this wonderful opportunity that has been created to tell us about all of the great and wonderful things that their awesome party is doing and has done for America. I’m shocked that they’re not jumping all over this fantastic opportunity. Oh well....

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I’m really starting to become disappointed that our leftist friends are not taking advantage of this wonderful opportunity that has been created to tell us about all of the great and wonderful things that their awesome party is doing and has done for America. I’m shocked that they’re not jumping all over this fantastic opportunity. Oh well....

B0AC3EDF-76F5-450F-B06A-1B56BE36F6DA.gif

• Haha 2