Dem's Great News For America Thread

Blueliner

Not one? It is becoming painfully evident that they literally haven't done one fucking thing for our country in 3+ years. I guess one could argue that they are utterly useless...like tits on a boar. I honestly am starting to believe with a high degree of confidence that Trump may get 70 million votes in Nov. Any rational, sane, self-respecting, non-never trumper, sees the dcraps for who and what they really are....A giant, unethical, lump of squid stool. Even the never-Trumpers know this, but they're.....well....never-Trumpers. 

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2020 at 10:53 PM, I AM IRONMAN said:

Hey Krusty...grow a pair. And tell us what The dems have done in the past 4 years that was good for our country.

You won't because you can't

#sackless

Hey Ironmam...stop being dumb for once...and that goes for the rest of the Trumpers here...when Trump took office what party controlled all 3 branches of the  gov't...the House-Senate and Presidency..the Republicons...so  guess what...there was nothing they could do...see how that works mam??...and since they won the house they have passed over 200 bills that were sent to Moscow Mitch and he puts them in a neat little pile to ignore...the real question is what have the republicans done??...no wall...no infrastructure...no healthcare reform...all they did was pass a tax break for the rich...:$

9 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Hey Ironmam...stop being dumb for once...and that goes for the rest of the Trumpers here...when Trump took office what party controlled all 3 branches of the  gov't...the House-Senate and Presidency..the Republicons...so  guess what...there was nothing they could do...see how that works mam??...and since they won the house they have passed over 200 bills that were sent to Moscow Mitch and he puts them in a neat little pile to ignore...the real question is what have the republicans done??...no wall...no infrastructure...no healthcare reform...all they did was pass a tax break for the rich...:$

How do you breath with head so far up Maddows ass?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, I AM IRONMAN said:

How do you breath with head so far up Maddows ass?

LOL..nice answer...:$...you were dying for an answer to this great post and THIS is your response??..LOL...you're a waste of time...:$

what does Maddow have to do with my response??...not a dam thing...but keep reaching for that straw mam...maybe one day you'll grab it??...O.o

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

LOL..nice answer...:$...you were dying for an answer to this great post and THIS is your response??..LOL...you're a waste of time...:$

what does Maddow have to do with my response??...not a dam thing...but keep reaching for that straw mam...maybe one day you'll grab it??...O.o

Because you are a brain washed little sheep. You open up wide every time she or Lemmon are on.  You have no ability to reason whatsoever.  So because of Republicans You can't name ONE good thing the Dems have done in 3+ years?

You are pathetic...carry on champ.

Enjoy 2020-2024 😂

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Lowest unemployment since 1969 including minorities. Energy-independent for the first time ever. Strong as ever military. Illegal immigration down significantly. China not raping us anymore. And that's just a few now it's your turn champ. But with your history you'll Welch on this as well...

LOL...no wall that Mexico was paying for???....no new Obama-care??...no infrastructure bill passed??....and he's been impeached!!...LOL..Trump has been  a GREAT President!!...as the world laughs at him (and us)...….you Republicons got a lot to be proud of...:$