Dem's Great News For America Thread

Blueliner

2 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Because you are a brain washed little sheep. You open up wide every time she or Lemmon are on.  You have no ability to reason whatsoever.  So because of Republicans You can't name ONE good thing the Dems have done in 3+ years?

You are pathetic...carry on champ.

Enjoy 2020-2024 😂

I already told you mam..they won the House back in a landslide...that was a real good thing for this country....;)

All those things I listed while a fake witch hunt was going on. And you still can't name ONE THING the dems have done in 3 + years...not one.  You just bitchbthat it's because of the Republicans.. It is like running in circles with you..a total waste if time..and to waste time with someone who won't honor a simple bet over a pizza.  Later junior!

12 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

All those things I listed while a fake witch hunt was going on. And you still can't name ONE THING the dems have done in 3 + years...not one.  You just bitchbthat it's because of the Republicans.. It is like running in circles with you..a total waste if time..and to waste time with someone who won't honor a simple bet over a pizza.  Later junior!

Why do you not recognize when you are given a answer?  He gave more than ONE THING and you still reply like you can't read.  I have an idea, try adding something to the conversation.  Never have I seen so many people run from reality like you guys do.  Your not as bad as some because you occasionally say something funny but when it comes to politics you take your brain and go home.  

A lot of witches have been caught in this fake witch hunt.  Why is that?

imnolawyer.jpg.fb229d8abe0e56bcf8174d6ed2b5bde6.jpg

fakecharityforvets.jpg.aca51f76372fc4060eeabe5a4898c4a0.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...no wall that Mexico was paying for???....no new Obama-care??...no infrastructure bill passed??....and he's been impeached!!...LOL..Trump has been  a GREAT President!!...as the world laughs at him (and us)...….you Republicons got a lot to be proud of...:$

https://trib.al/SWXHB7g

Joe Biden’s Brother Frank Linked to Projects Receiving $54,000,000 in Taxpayer Loans from the Obama Administration—Despite No Experience

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

all those things huh??..LOL....now put your thinking cap on for a minute mam...how could the dems get anything passed with Trump as Pres.?...do you think he'd sign anything they passed??...LOL...like I already  said the dems passed over 200 bills since taking over the House...Moscow Mitch is sitting on them so he can called them obstructionist...and what was the bet about mam??...you have no clue....🤡.

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

all those things huh??..LOL....now put your thinking cap on for a minute mam...how could the dems get anything passed with Trump as Pres.?...do you think he'd sign anything they passed??...LOL...like I already  said the dems passed over 200 bills since taking over the House...Moscow Mitch is sitting on them so he can called them obstructionist...and what was the bet about mam??...you have no clue....🤡.

So not one thing right champ?  You really aren't very bright. Dems have swung and missed on So many things it's laughable..but you keep supporting them...you are the poster boy..um sheep for them.  They need you!

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

So not one thing right champ?  You really aren't very bright. Dems have swung and missed on So many things it's laughable..but you keep supporting them...you are the poster boy..um sheep for them.  They need you!

so what have they "swung and missed" on mam??..fill me in....🙄

$220B trade deal with China over 2 years.  Greatly benefits American farmer's.workers and the energy sector...creating jobs in manufacturing...jobs that were supposedly never coming back...also greatly helping our auto industry..

On wait..you Krusty, would rather see America fail under Trump then see America prosper..got it.

#pseudo patriot

#welcher

#sadexcuseforaBoscoalumni

Another dem. More bad news now for our veterans if this gets approved

Legislation recently introduced by U.S. Rep. Donna Shalala (D-FL) will take these efforts a step further by removing the ability of veterans and active military to use their GI Bill or DOD tuition assistance at career and vocational schools.

https://www.realcleareducation.com/articles/2019/08/08/blocking_gi_bill_funds_from_career_schools_limits_veterans_educational_freedom_110348.html

10 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

$220B trade deal with China over 2 years.  Greatly benefits American farmer's.workers and the energy sector...creating jobs in manufacturing...jobs that were supposedly never coming back...also greatly helping our auto industry..

On wait..you Krusty, would rather see America fail under Trump then see America prosper..got it.

#pseudo patriot

#welcher

#sadexcuseforaBoscoalumni

you starting  to grow a brain mam??...posting facts instead of your dopey one liners and waving your pom-poms?!...there is hope for you!!...;)

Illinois Board of Elections Admits Non-US Citizens Voted Illegally in 2018 Election

Some of the 574 non-U.S. citizens who were registered to vote in the 2018 election voted illegally, the Illinois State Board of Elections said.

“We do know that some of them voted” in the election, board spokesman Matt Dietrich said in a phone call on Monday afternoon, WCIA reported.

The board said on Tuesday that it confirmed 19 people who aren’t citizens of the United States voted in Illinois in the election.

https://m.theepochtimes.com/illinois-board-of-elections-admits-non-us-citizens-voted-illegally-in-2018-election_3212269.html

second field organizer for Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) 2020 campaign has expressed support for gulags.

Martin Weissgerber, a field organizer for the campaign, made the comments to an undercover Project Veritas reporter.

Weissgerber said he’s ready for the “[expletive] revolution” and that he hopes to “guillotine the rich” and “send Republicans to reeducation camps.”

https://m.theepochtimes.com/second-bernie-sanders-staffer-praises-gulags_3211013.html

On 1/21/2020 at 7:56 AM, DBP66 said:

LOL..nice answer...:$...you were dying for an answer to this great post and THIS is your response??..LOL...you're a waste of time...:$

what does Maddow have to do with my response??...not a dam thing...but keep reaching for that straw mam...maybe one day you'll grab it??...O.o

But I’m sure one of the alphabet agencies said it was alright...just like selling uranium to Russia! Assholes

EFABCB8D-B696-4ABA-BED2-D3D698146652.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1