Who you got making it to the super bowl?

HooverOutlaw

24 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Packers and Chiefs

interesting, I have to confess I didn't watch 1 minute of 1 game all year till a small part of the playoffs.

I didn't watch any college.  I just listen to others, and see how much they believe in their pick.  I was on the bus when I heard someone say Clemson would beat LSU.  My mother picks horses races by the names of horses.

it could be the Packers

I'm going with Kansas City to win. This should be a great matchup, but, I like what the Chiefs are doing right now. They are playing very solid on defense and clearly have a potent defense. 

Their ability to shut down Derrick Henry today makes me believe they will do the same to Mostert and I think that Mahomes legs could well be the difference against the 49ers. 

12 hours ago, Gospeeder said:

49'rs Chiefs wll be a very interesting game. Chiefs have all the superstars... Outside of Boza most of the 49'rs are not houshold names but play off of each other amazingly well. Big question will be if their running game can up the ante better than the Titans did.

Are you high?

First off- It is "Bosa" not "Boza."

And the 49ers do have Superstars. George Kittle is the best TE in the game. Debo Samuel is one of the best WRs you have never heard of. You East Coast and MidWest dudes need to lay off the pipe!

10 hours ago, frankyjames said:

Are you high?

First off- It is "Bosa" not "Boza."

And the 49ers do have Superstars. George Kittle is the best TE in the game. Debo Samuel is one of the best WRs you have never heard of. You East Coast and MidWest dudes need to lay off the pipe!

Oh look - the teacher’s back, correcting people.

10 hours ago, frankyjames said:

Where are all the East Coast teams? On the couch!

Two best teams in football in the Super Bowl and the absolutely best match up.

The trophy returns to San Francisco, as they're SIXTH title!

Enjoy big boy :) 

Ooops. Are you high?

First off, it’s their, not they’re.

But fear not, this is only about the tenth time you’ve made this same mistake in the past 10 days.  Think about it - the exact same mistake.  Seriously, the SAME mistake!

Ignorance should be painful and stupidity should be terminal.

#teaching

#winning

#winningmore

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1