Chiefs up 35-24. Late 4th

HooverOutlaw

7 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Ugh.... 

I hate Green Bay... 

I hate Wisconsin... 

Who even lives there?.... 

@Wosinc find a new state fam... Damn I'll move you down to Georgia myself... you're leaving brown county... 

Green Bay is a Great Green disappointment... 

As you well know, I have nothing to do with Wisconsin. 😎

Let’s go with New Mexico.  That should be safe.

Aight?

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

We have caught those in the destin/choctawatchee bay using live shrimp.  Were you near apalachicola area.  Any redfish?

Our target species was the trout, so, to that end we definitely did ok with catching what we were after. The weather has been weird so the fish are fairly scattered. This time of the year they are normally up in the rivers and creeks in the big bend, but the water temps and tidal movements are off right now.

We did start off where we have picked up some redfish in the past but the tide wasn't moving right for us to pick them up in the type of boat we were in. A little too big to go into the smaller creeks which is where I think they were on Saturday. We had live shrimp, but, the fish were actually caught on 5" Z-Man pearl colored fluke tail jigs. I think we picked up one on a mirro-lure crank bait.

We usually fish Wakulla and Taylor counties, anywhere from the St. Marks Lighthouse to Steinhatchee when targeting trout. Those are just the closest areas to reach from where we live. 👍

I'm kind of excited about Super Bowl 54. Should be a great game. It certainly seems like the two best teams are in. 

I'm gonna have to roll with the Chiefs to win it all as a bit of a biased pick due to a Colquitt alumni on the team. I like the offense, and I like that they were able to stop Henry from Tennessee. I feel like they will manage to bottle up Mostert enough as well. 

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm kind of excited about Super Bowl 54. Should be a great game. It certainly seems like the two best teams are in. 

I'm gonna have to roll with the Chiefs to win it all as a bit of a biased pick due to a Colquitt alumni on the team. I like the offense, and I like that they were able to stop Henry from Tennessee. I feel like they will manage to bottle up Mostert enough as well. 

I’m very excited for this Super Bowl as well!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

I’m very excited for this Super Bowl as well!

Shit. I went to the NFL website to check on a ticket package and... never mind. Hahaha. Terrible nose bleed seats in the upper deck corner of the endzone $4265. 

I'll do my traditional hot wings and watch from the comforts of my recliner. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Shit. I went to the NFL website to check on a ticket package and... never mind. Hahaha. Terrible nose bleed seats in the upper deck corner of the endzone $4265. 

I'll do my traditional hot wings and watch from the comforts of my recliner. 

Haha I always bbq a bunch of shit and throw a party for the SB. For me Super Bowl Sunday is like Christmas when I was a kid. My favorite day of the year. I’ve already attended one in person XIX, but I agree I am more inclined to watch it on TV, drink beer and eat like a slob at home.

And that said. I will be flying into Anaheim for work for 2 weeks on SB Sunday. Orange County guys peeps. I’ll need a good sports bar rec where to watch the game. Staying in the E. Katella area.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Our target species was the trout, so, to that end we definitely did ok with catching what we were after. The weather has been weird so the fish are fairly scattered. This time of the year they are normally up in the rivers and creeks in the big bend, but the water temps and tidal movements are off right now.

We did start off where we have picked up some redfish in the past but the tide wasn't moving right for us to pick them up in the type of boat we were in. A little too big to go into the smaller creeks which is where I think they were on Saturday. We had live shrimp, but, the fish were actually caught on 5" Z-Man pearl colored fluke tail jigs. I think we picked up one on a mirro-lure crank bait.

We usually fish Wakulla and Taylor counties, anywhere from the St. Marks Lighthouse to Steinhatchee when targeting trout. Those are just the closest areas to reach from where we live. 👍

I haven't been fishing in a long time...  

Man Savannah has so many areas for fishing,shrimping,etc.... But those damned Seagulls... And during the summer and spring the crabs will steal your bait if you go saltwater fishing...  Again just heard this from some friends but I do know skidaway is a good spot but again they say the crabs will Jack your bait in a heartbeat... 

And the gulls are a menace... 

On 1/19/2020 at 7:57 PM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Ugh.... 

I hate Green Bay... 

I hate Wisconsin... 

Who even lives there?.... 

@Wosinc find a new state fam... Damn I'll move you down to Georgia myself... you're leaving brown county... 

Green Bay is a Great Green disappointment... 

Lived in Milwaukee for dental school.   Have to admit I had a great time there.     Pleasantly surprised by the women there too.   

Only issue was it seemed pretty segregated, but housing/zones seem to be segregated in most cities now.   Huge Mexican part of town with incredible Mexican food (at least better than anything I’ve tried in Sofla).

I’ve learned over time that most all cities/places have something uniquely beautiful about them.     

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Lived in Milwaukee for dental school.   Have to admit I had a great time there.     Pleasantly surprised by the women there too.   

Only issue was it seemed pretty segregated, but housing/zones seem to be segregated in most cities now.   Huge Mexican part of town with incredible Mexican food (at least better than anything I’ve tried in Sofla).

I’ve learned over time that most all cities/places have something uniquely beautiful about them.     

Were two of the women you speak of named Laverne and Shirley? 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, 954gator said:

I was only kidding with my comment. I've been to Milwaukee... 

I had family there... Are they still there? Idk haven't seen em since I was 12... 

I just remember Milwaukee being cold...  

And I busted my ass on some ice... 

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

You capped Gator at two, huh?

Well, damn!

BGW

Nah, I just figured for sure if he was on the prowl in Milwaukee, he ran into those two, and a Milwaukees Best. 

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight
Schlemiel! Schlimazel! Hasenpfeffer Incorporated
We're gonna do it!

Give us any chance - we'll take it
Read us any rule - we'll break it
We're gonna make our dreams come true...
Doin' it our way

Nothin's gonna turn us back now
Straight ahead and on the track now
We're gonna make our dreams come true...
Doin' it our way

There is nothing we won't try

Never heard the word impossible
This time there's no stopping us
We're gonna do it

On your mark, get set and go now
Got a dream and we just know now
We're gonna make our dream come true
And we'll do it our way - yes our way
Make all our dreams come true
And do it our way - yes our way
Make all our dreams come true
For me and you! 

rs_1024x759-181218104954-1024-laverne-shirley-penny-marshall.thumb.jpg.f55d021ba64345fb4eea70153cf1ea7c.jpg

s-l400.jpg.f996f3112f2ce4ae990f18ca21fd6d8c.jpg

• Haha 2

On 1/22/2020 at 1:01 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

Were two of the women you speak of named Laverne and Shirley? 

Well speaking of women. 

I decided to invite a woman over for a fancy dinner ya know put my culinary skills to the test I was gonna wow her. 

I mean everything hand made. I was gonna make a simple pasta dish with  a white wine butter sauce and some garlic shrimp... 

I was so focused that I forgot about the Garlic toast.... The pasta turned out magnificent... But we couldn't eat because I smoked us out the house.... My garlic toast turned into an attempt to kill Dracula from across the globe.... 

Burned Garlic toast and the house smells like Garlic... I even burned the pan... It was only supposed to cook 8 minutes... I was focused on not messing up the sauce and shrimp and 8 minutes turned into 28 and Bam.... 

B E H O L D... 

IMG_20200125_184202.jpg

• Haha 2