SJR's K'Waun Williams

Testadura

18 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Nope 👎 I was 180 lbs Offensive Gaurd 

They didn't put you on the line for giving the coaches "lip"?

It seems like coaches put players that have no chance to play in positions that are not a good fit for the player just to fill out the roster or run off the player.

But you stuck it out, at offensive guard.

I respect that though.

Were you still giving the coaches "lip"? If so I would like you even more.(barely)

BGW

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

It seems like coaches put players that have no chance to play in positions that are not a good fit for the player just to fill out the roster or run off the player.

I respect that though.

Were you still giving the coaches "lip"? If so I would like you even more.(barely)

BGW

Man I talked back twice my whole HS career, freshman year, the teacher didn’t know an answer to a question, so the smart ass I was said”You call yourself a teacher”  teacher calls me up to front of class and Bam 💥 cracks the Chalkboard with my head, sat my ass straight down and didn’t say a word the whole semester 

2nd time was sophomore year during football practice that same teacher is now a coach now, so I’m horsing around fucking up the drill so that coach  puts me up against one of the Senior stud FBs and tells me to block him 1 on 1

long story short the kids bull rushes me and throws me 15 yards back into a pile of sticks and bushes

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I respect that though.

BGW

I was DE as well and WR , I wanted to playbboth sides but I was slow as molasses and our Sophomore and JV teams were packed with WRs and in need of OLineman,  so i stepped up and was the fastest Pulling guard on the team, if I had transferred to my public I would have been all League, they were the worst, didn’t win a game in 3 years and when they actually won a game the town had a mini parade cars zooming thru the streets blasting their horns and waving the schools flag

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Man I talked back twice my whole HS career, freshman year, the teacher didn’t know an answer to a question, so the smart ass I was said”You call yourself a teacher”  teacher calls me up to front of class and Bam 💥 cracks the Chalkboard with my head, sat my ass straight down and didn’t say a word the whole semester 

2nd time was sophomore year during football practice that same teacher is now a coach now, so I’m horsing around fucking up the drill so that coach  puts me up against one of the Senior stud FBs and tells me to block him 1 on 1

long story short the kids bull rushes me and throws me 15 yards back into a pile of sticks and bushes

WTF, what is this... the Marines???

That was funny as hell!!!

BGW

6 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I was DE as well and WR , I wanted to playbboth sides but I was slow as molasses and our Sophomore and JV teams were packed with WRs and in need of OLineman,  so i stepped up and was the fastest Pulling guard on the team, if I had transferred to my public I would have been all League, they were the worst, didn’t win a game in 3 years and when they actually won a game the town had a mini parade cars zooming thru the streets blasting their horns and waving the schools flag

Wow, mini parade cars... sounds like fun.🤣

So, Jersey publics suck huh?

Hahahaha....

BGW

7 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Wow, mini parade cars... sounds like fun.🤣

So, Jersey publics suck huh?

Hahahaha....

BGW

Yes public schools suck but my towns school  was on a whole nother level of bad, This town is 1/2 a mile big, and half the team is Indian kids of the Doctor in town 

dr. Patel

, there so bad , I can take a handoff and run backwards and still manage to rush for a 100 yards on them

• Haha 2