OT: Damn Russians Cost Comey his Job

thc6795

Everybody knew this was coming when Comey started singing.  Especially when he said the truth and that there were not really thousands of emails forwarded to Weiner.  Right their I knew trump was going to get pissed and fire him. Not to mention him saying that this all could have swayed voters to trump.  He was not going to last going against trumpy.

• Like 1

Yeah trumpy will love you if you do what he says.  Lie cheat steal whatever.  But if you dare tell the truth?  OFF with your head!!  I hope he is not planning on starting a war now to shield himself from the crap he gets himself into with his big mouth. Just read the 82nd Airborne is on their way to Afghanistan.  Hope they stay safe over there. 

9 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

My friend DLR I do not have that much time to type the stupid and illegal shit that moron in the wh has done and said.  Just google trumpy dumb shit and Im pretty sure you will get LOTS of hits. 

I'll settle for one example.

It shouldn't be that difficult. 

Just now, zulu1128 said:

Zero evidence so far...even according to Comey. Makes sense to fire him for that I guess. xD

Yeah once again like I said he can keep firing people to cover himself and he can scream bloody murder literally and twitterally until he is blue in the face but eventually he will be caught. 

7 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

My friend DLR I do not have that much time to type the stupid and illegal shit that moron in the wh has done and said.  Just google trumpy dumb shit and Im pretty sure you will get LOTS of hits. 

I'm thinking there will be no Google search for ZULU.

I was thinking about Trump starting shit just to keep the heat off him as well.  We need a special commission to investigate Trump/Russia and keep the partisan crap out of it.  

Amazing that people don't recognize how serious an ATTACK on our country by the Russians this was.  

Just now, AztecPadre said:

I had started typing a bunch more but you get my drift DLR.  

I don't. So far you have a couple of democrat talking points. 

At least Chip will be happy that someone finally followed his lead on the avatar thing after 2 months of effort. 

Just now, World Citizen said:

I'm thinking there will be no Google search for ZULU.

I was thinking about Trump starting shit just to keep the heat off him as well.  We need a special commission to investigate Trump/Russia and keep the partisan crap out of it.  

Amazing that people don't recognize how serious an ATTACK on our country by the Russians this was.  

Lol.  I don't get how the hate between the 2 parties can blind people to serious shit that is going on or has gone on. Lol.  Ugh thank God I live where I do and can just take a walk on the beach with bae and not have to worry about that moron all the way on the other side of the country.  He is not allowed in Cali. lol