OT: Damn Russians Cost Comey his Job

thc6795

Just now, AztecPadre said:

Lol.  I don't get how the hate between the 2 parties can blind people to serious shit that is going on or has gone on. Lol.  Ugh thank God I live where I do and can just take a walk on the beach with bae and not have to worry about that moron all the way on the other side of the country.  He is not allowed in Cali. lol

We don't like him in Washington either.  Nothing like a walk in the beach to take your mind of things.  You want to know what sucks?  I can see the ocean from my house and it takes me 6 frickin hours to get to the beach (4 hours to crappy beach).

4 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

We don't like him in Washington either.  Nothing like a walk in the beach to take your mind of things.  You want to know what sucks?  I can see the ocean from my house and it takes me 6 frickin hours to get to the beach (4 hours to crappy beach).

At least you get a view.  But I could never live far from the beach.  But I will have to soon enough when I move to TX but year the Carmel beach is a place where not a damn thing can bring me down.  Great shit.  How can you see it but be that far away?

8 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

At least you get a view.  But I could never live far from the beach.  But I will have to soon enough when I move to TX but year the Carmel beach is a place where not a damn thing can bring me down.  Great shit.  How can you see it but be that far away?

I'm in a bay and lots of islands so to actually get to a beach I go to Oregon.  If youve never been to Oregon coast you should because they rival Carmel...almost.  That could be my favorite part of coast.   

Just now, World Citizen said:

I'm in a bay and lots of islands so to actually get to a beach I go to Oregon.  If youve never been to Oregon coast you should because they rival Carmel...almost.  That could be my favorite part of coast.   

I have only been to Corvallis and Eugene to play Oregon and OSU in baseball and a couple times to Ashland to visit the ex wifes family.  I did like Oregon tho.  And me and the bae are always looking for beautiful coastlines to visit so I may have to take a look at this that you speak of rivaling C town.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Where do U live?

its not 6 hours from Spokane to the beach and you won't see the ocean for the first 300 miles

30 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

A bay with lots of islands?

san juans?  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I have only been to Corvallis and Eugene to play Oregon and OSU in baseball and a couple times to Ashland to visit the ex wifes family.  I did like Oregon tho.  And me and the bae are always looking for beautiful coastlines to visit so I may have to take a look at this that you speak of rivaling C town.

Go to Waldport -- about halfway between WA and CA borders -- miles and miles of 200 yard deep beach

Just now, AztecPadre said:

I'm down to experience new beauty. Going to look it up.

20 miles south of Newport, whichnis biggest town on coast

you can see Newport aquarium, eat chowder at MO's, and traverse the entire length of the world's shortest river

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

Hell, liberals wanted Comey gone for "rigging" the election.  Got what they wanted, and aren't happy.  No pleasing some people.

I've heard of nobody saying Comey rigged election but have heard he influenced election.  Big difference.  

Does it look suspicious to you how this is playing out?  Way too much smoke imo.  Or he is the dumbest person in power to have ever lived.  If he is innocent, It wouldnt be even possible to make so many blunders and mistakes.  Even if he tried he could not make this many mistakes unless he's hiding something.  Nor would there be any reason to lie as much as he does or try to discredit the media by saying "fake news".  Its all bullshit and he's hurting OUR democracy.  Just like Russia's ATTACK on us was to weaken all of us as a democracy.  It wasn't an attack on democrats.  Putin could care less about republicans or democrats, he just wants to weaken our democracy, weaken Europe, NATO.  

• Like 1

Trump (who signed the letter to Comey) has now fired the head of the FBI, the acting Attorney General and the New York prosecutor who was investigating him and would have overseen prosecution.

It is about timing:

In the last two weeks a Grand Jury has issued subpoenas to former Trump associates. (reported tonight)

The Attorney General he fired was superb yesterday.

Trump meets with the Russian Foreign Minister tomorrow (Thursday). (reported tonight)

And....Trump just tweeted (@10.42 PM):

"Cryin' Chuck Schumer stated recently, "I do not have confidence in him (James Comey) any longer."  Then acts so indignant.  #draintheswamp

Trump seems to be forgetting that Comey was leading the investigation into he, Trump.