New Assistant Coaching hires in Colquitt County

94Packer

Who woulda thunk it?

Rush got some pretty solid coaches to put on the REAL Black & Gold.  And Lime Sink believes that Bryce Giddens will prove to be invaluable in years to come.  If he only had a pedigree....(Smile).

Things are definitely shaping up nicely......

Rufus>>

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Now iffin we can just get them to stay the next 4 years. WATCH OUT!

Getting assistant coaches to stay 4 years...is almost an impossible task.  I cannot blame them when they can use Colquitt's success as a spring board to college or high school HC positions.  What is amazing to me is that we continue to get quality people to replace the ones we eventually lose.  Lime Sink is very happy with the hires in 2017.

Rufus>>

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Getting assistant coaches to stay 4 years...is almost an impossible task.  I cannot blame them when they can use Colquitt's success as a spring board to college or high school HC positions.  What is amazing to me is that we continue to get quality people to replace the ones we eventually lose.  Lime Sink is very happy with the hires in 2017.

Rufus>>

Just earlier, Whilst I was all sat down and enjoying a cherry pepper burger at The Soda Fountain...  Rush came in and he had this rather satisfied look on his face, as if to say, yeah, I got my staff in place now.

I think it's safe to say he is happy with the hires as well. Plus, when Lime Sink is happy, everybody is happy. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

I very much agree. I was mostly referring to Mo seeing as how he left a pretty solid gig for a DC position.

I'd imagine (and hoping) that after 30 years, he may be setting himself up for retirement. With his pay and low cost of living, it makes sense to stay a few years.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

3 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I very much agree. I was mostly referring to Mo seeing as how he left a pretty solid gig for a DC position.

I'd imagine (and hoping) that after 30 years, he may be setting himself up for retirement. With his pay and low cost of living, it makes sense to stay a few years.

7 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Just earlier, Whilst I was all sat down and enjoying a cherry pepper burger at The Soda Fountain...  Rush came in and he had this rather satisfied look on his face, as if to say, yeah, I got my staff in place now.

I think it's safe to say he is happy with the hires as well. Plus, when Lime Sink is happy, everybody is happy. 

I heard this afternoon that there are some more coaching hires coming in. And at least 1 more major hire.... but take that with a grain of salt until it's official

2 minutes ago, 94Packer said:

I heard a collegiate OC is Joining the staff..... I trust the source but they have been know to get their info confused at times...... maybe just maybe he is correct

I've also heard something to that effect.

Rufus>>

• Like 2

15 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Low cost of living?

Amigo, a durn cup of coffee costs you a dollar !!!!!!  

Ms. Violet is considering raising the price of her Black Silk to 75 cents.

Shoot, even Huddle House went up on their prices.  What's the world coming to?

(Smile)

Rufus>>

44 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Low cost of living?

Amigo, a durn cup of coffee costs you a dollar !!!!!!  

Ms. Violet is considering raising the price of her Black Silk to 75 cents.

Shoot, even Huddle House went up on their prices.  What's the world coming to?

(Smile)

Rufus>>

Lol

Lower cost of living than Cobb County.

Its like $5.00 a cup up yonder.

• Like 1