Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
GardenStateBaller

Podcast w new IMG HC, Bobby Acosta

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

A Minnesota HS coordinator from a 7-3 team? Weird 

I thought the last hire was odd as well in all honesty. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

A Minnesota HS coordinator from a 7-3 team? Weird 

To be the best you have to hire the best.....😀

Reality?

Most coaches, like most players.....want to play for state championships.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

A Minnesota HS coordinator from a 7-3 team? Weird 

Not a HS...from a small college but been at several colleges as an assistant.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RedZone said:

To be the best you have to hire the best.....😀

Reality?

Most coaches, like most players.....want to play for state championships.

Or it can be like Louisiana where the saying is, to be the best, you gotta have a pussy as HC and schedule the Worst 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, NicholasMalibu said:

SJC’s HC retiring this summer. Pat Ward is the new HC. 

Good move...much deserved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IMG will also soon be announcing the addition of the following three former NFL players to its staff: 

Shaun King- OC

Pepper Johnson- DC

Mike Sellers- RB Coach

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

 

Why do you keep promoting another site?  Is it because you think we will feel in the least bit bad for your last Q&A here going to shit?  Lol.  We called it like we saw it.  Sorry that hurt your feelings.  Well not really sorry, but you get what I'm saying. 

  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Why do you keep promoting another site?  Is it because you think we will feel in the least bit bad for your last Q&A here going to shit?  Lol.  We called it like we saw it.  Sorry that hurt your feelings.  Well not really sorry, but you get what I'm saying. 

The actual Q&A did not really go bad. We waited until the guest was gone before picking through it and pointing out the "trouble spots."

There was only 5 to 7 people even actively following the thing when it was happening anyway. xD

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Why do you keep promoting another site?  Is it because you think we will feel in the least bit bad for your last Q&A here going to shit?  Lol.  We called it like we saw it.  Sorry that hurt your feelings.  Well not really sorry, but you get what I'm saying. 

This is a national hsfb site. @HSFBA is a fan and friend to this site. It’s what friends do. Stop overthinking things. Life is short. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

 

There was only 5 to 7 people even actively following the thing when it was happening anyway. xD

4.25 to 6.25...couple of us got the boot early.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

4.25 to 6.25...couple of us got the boot early.

Yeah I got a "hot" dm to "cut the shit" when the audio went out....

I was not happy, merely trying to pass the time and cut the tension until the audio was back up.

BGW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Yeah I got a "hot" dm to "cut the shit" when the audio went out....

I was not happy, merely trying to pass the time and cut the tension until the audio was back up.

BGW

Who dm'd you?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...