Valdosta wildcats HC fired

Ga96

47 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Nobody I know can say for sure how the due process stahe of Rush's certification suspension played out, but a couple of weeks back, someone very close to the family told me that was all about to wrap up. Haven't heard the actual result, but fresh rumors are abound 

I was told three years but the power of persuasion can move mountains and ........... legal affairs. If he could stay in South Georgia it would assist him and his families ability to stay close by. 

53 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

I was told three years but the power of persuasion can move mountains and ........... legal affairs. If he could stay in South Georgia it would assist him and his families ability to stay close by. 

I think that could have been correct before the appeals to the state above and beyond the ethics committee.

On 2/15/2020 at 1:21 PM, HooverOutlaw said:

Again a subject you really understand very little of the true facts of what happens at Hoover.  You are the kind if it is on the internet it must be true.  Lived in Hoover my entire life but yet you being living 800 miles away know more about the day to day operations of the Bucs. Media makes things sound worse than it  really was for fools like you. 

Tallahassee isn't 800 miles from Hoover

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I don't think Mr. Sanchez would fit in well down here in South Ga... I may be wrong, but talk about culture shock.

The Sanchez Bros took a tiny private school to three national titles and earned national prestige at Gorman. Why wouldn’t Valdosta want that? The wildcats have been a shadow of their former selves for more than 25 years now. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

At BG he had the ability to recruit kids from up and down the West Coast. SOWEGA won't have any of that from what I've been told. Endlessly. 

It's one thing for a family to relocate to a prosperous, desirable Vegas. Who the hell would relocate to a piss-poor region like Dosta? 

While I’m a Lowndes guy saying Valdosta being piss-poor really shows your ignorance. And calling Vegas desirable means what you turn tricks. Oh that’s right your from Jersey!! The land of Snookie and JWow

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

At BG he had the ability to recruit kids from up and down the West Coast. SOWEGA won't have any of that from what I've been told. Endlessly. 

It's one thing for a family to relocate to a prosperous, desirable Vegas. Who the hell would relocate to a piss-poor region like Dosta? 

You know what man your salty..... and full of shit. You change your stories like the direction of the wind and will ride anyone’s jock if you think it will benefit you. You can take your opinions about the south and shove them up your ass

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Who in the hell would move to Vegas? While Vegas is attractive, it's not much beyond the strip. It's mad hot, cost of living is ridiculous, bad education system, not the best place to start/raise a family, and very few career fields. 

16 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Hawg...I sure hole ole GSB is a big feller...LOL.

94 done got pissed.....

Rufus>>

I thought the exact same thing. 

I was like oooooh shit. 94 is one of the most laid back guys around, but, he can put knots on your head faster than you can rub 'em! 

94 might stand for the number of knots that gets put uponst the head of who ever pissed him off. Or, it might stand for the amount of seconds it takes to make you tap out. 

xD

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Who in the hell would move to Vegas? While Vegas is attractive, it's not much beyond the strip. It's mad hot, cost of living is ridiculous, bad education system, not the best place to start/raise a family, and very few career fields. 

I had a buddy that lived out there in the 90s. When he drove his ol' lead sled thunderbird back from out there, the plastic layer in the tempered back glass of the car had bubbles in that shit because of how he parked it at work. xD

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

The Sanchez Bros took a tiny private school to three national titles and earned national prestige at Gorman. Why wouldn’t Valdosta want that? The wildcats have been a shadow of their former selves for more than 25 years now. 

That's not what I meant. I was referring to the huge difference between living in South Ga and Las Vegas.

Besides what he accomplished at Gorman would take a completely different approach to have the same success at a public school in South Ga. You know this though.

• Like 1