St John Bosco and Mater Dei both have 11 juniors with D-1 offers

BobbySanchez

10 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Every high school in Louisiana has/had a Lucas Dunne. xD

First of all, no one from LA is smart enough to get into Cal

2nd, I'm not aware of a single rugby all-American from the swamp

3rd, while the swamp produces some athletes, I doubt every school has kids that were 1st team all-California (equivilabt of Swamp POY) with 40+ TDs

funny and cute in a short bus sort of way for you to make that claim soon after calling me a liar -- bless your heart

32 minutes ago, Pops said:

First of all, no one from LA is smart enough to get into Cal

Stanford will most likely have 2 starters from Louisiana this year....we've sent several there lately. Cal smarter than Stanford?

2nd, I'm not aware of a single rugby all-American from the swamp.

How about 4 from the NOLA Catholic League recently.......

http://sportsnola.com/three-former-new-orleans-catholic-leaguers-named-college-rugby-all-americans/

Cameron Falcon (Archbishop Shaw/LSU)

http://www.goffrugbyreport.com/news/usa-rugby-mens-collegiate-all-americans-named

3rd, while the swamp produces some athletes, I doubt every school has kids that were 1st team all-California (equivilabt of Swamp POY) with 40+ TDs

5-8 180 lb RBs in Louisiana grow on trees. They don't all score 40 TDs though....

funny and cute in a short bus sort of way for you to make that claim soon after calling me a liar -- bless your heart

You are a liar and there's nothing really funny or cute about it....

Fool!

Thanks for texting -- glad it gave you something to do -- if I'm not around next time just grab a coloring book and wait for someone to hold your hand

i didn't mean the 100-person participation all-American team that is basically a participation designation to expand the sport's reach -- I mean bona fide 1st team all-Americans 

Cal has had higher admission standards than Stanford for football players since harbaugh has there so your point is irrelevant as a response 

you understand it's not just a size thing right -- I'd concede that 5'8", 180# RBs grow on trees, but very few (and I'd hazard none that weren't high D1s) were half as good of hsfb players as this 1st team, all-CA RB, that was also POG of Open championship by having 5 TDs and 200+ yards rushing IN FIRST HALF v undefeated Pac5 champs

every time you write "liar" makes me smile -- it's akin to a toothless old man offering $5 BJs out of a port-a-potty calling one of his customers low class -- might be true, but still makes you smile at the lack of self awareness 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Pops said:

every time you write "liar" makes me smile -- it's akin to a toothless old man offering $5 BJs out of a port-a-potty calling one of his customers low class -- might be true, but still makes you smile at the lack of self awareness 

I'm unaware of Chip's work status and calling, but you may well be on to something.

56 minutes ago, Pops said:

Thanks for texting -- glad it gave you something to do -- if I'm not around next time just grab a coloring book and wait for someone to hold your hand

I never text. I did prove how truly foolish you are on a high school football forum though.

i didn't mean the 100-person participation all-American team that is basically a participation designation to expand the sport's reach -- I mean bona fide 1st team all-Americans 

xD bona fide 1st team All-American Rugby......

Cal has had higher admission standards than Stanford for football players since harbaugh has there so your point is irrelevant as a response 

Stanford is considered the much better school. BUT, being you hate Stanford now is this Louisiana kid at Cal good enough to show how ignorant you are?

http://www.calbears.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=9076

you understand it's not just a size thing right -- I'd concede that 5'8", 180# RBs grow on trees, but very few (and I'd hazard none that weren't high D1s) were half as good of hsfb players as this 1st team, all-CA RB, that was also POG of Open championship by having 5 TDs and 200+ yards rushing IN FIRST HALF v undefeated Pac5 champs

I understand football and Lucas Dunne was not an elite RB in anyone's head, but yours....I don't care if he rushed for 500 TDs at DLS and was voted most likely to be a bona fide 1st team All American Rugby player by the Concord Times Newspaper.

My dental history (good or bad) doesn't change the fact you are a lying, babbling old fool.......

anything else?

1 hour ago, Pops said:

Cal has had higher admission standards than Stanford for football players since harbaugh has there

Can you back this up w anything? Not calling you a liar but I'm interested In admission info for athletes 

I only found this: 

https://www.google.com/amp/www.mercurynews.com/2015/07/27/cals-rigid-academic-standards-pose-tough-challenge-for-athletics/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/www.sfgate.com/collegesports/amp/Cal-s-shockingly-low-athletic-admission-standards-4984721.php

53 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

He's going to back up by posting links of the bona fide1st team All American Rugby list Lucas Dunne made too right after he posts all the 2007 high school polls that had DLS #1...you know. MNC.

Wait for it, wait for it, wait for it......

53 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

He's going to back up by posting links of the bona fide1st team All American Rugby list Lucas Dunne made too right after he posts all the 2007 high school polls that had DLS #1...you know. MNC.

Wait for it, wait for it, wait for it......

Harbuagh asking for less stringent requirements for his football players certainly sounds like something he would do. 

Just looking for evidence cal is tougher now. 

21 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Harbuagh asking for less stringent requirements for his football players certainly sounds like something he would do. 

Just looking for evidence cal is tougher now. 

If it was so easy to get a football scholarship at Stanford the State of California would be better represented at Stanford.

Only 25 CA guys on the current roster and in 2016 Stanford only signed 3 CA kids. 

http://stanford.247sports.com/Season/2016-Football/Commits

In 2017, Stanford signed 4 from CA

So far this year 1 CA kid has committed to Stanford.

Something don't jive.....

2 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

I have no idea where to find such evidence as I'm sure Stanford doesn't want to publicize but neither did I just make that up -- stanford's change in admission policies under harbaugh (and their corresponding rise to national power vs the school about to be kicked out of the Pac5 for losing to D2 Davis) is fairly well known and/ or assumed

Conversely, the local board, NCP, contains frustrations from Cal fans that their administration won't even use Stanford criteria as they continue to wallow in medicority 

if you're aware of any source to learn more facts, I'm all ears

3 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

This was from 2016

"Because of this, Charlie concludes: "[H]istory is against Stanford...[W]ith a disadvantage in recruiting, Stanford is challenged more than any other team to compete with the best." After all, the 4.7% admission rate (the lowest of any school in the country) certainly excludes recruits who might play for other schools.

And while Charlie's certainly right that there are recruiting challenges that Stanford football faces, there is one benefit to recruits that only Stanford can offer, and nobody else can. Something that suddenly turns the 4.7% admission rate from a recruiting disadvantage into an enormous advantage.

And that's the Stanford experience. We are the only university in the country that offers an elite educational experience (a #4 ranking in the US News & World Report proves that), as well as an elite football experience (a #3 ranking to finish last football season proves that)."

http://www.ruleoftree.com/2016/8/1/12337322/stanford-football-faces-extraordinary-recruiting-advantages

Obviously, why the state of CA sucks at sending kids there...

2 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

If it was so easy to get a football scholarship at Stanford the State of California would be better represented at Stanford.

Only 25 CA guys on the current roster and in 2016 Stanford only signed 3 CA kids. 

http://stanford.247sports.com/Season/2016-Football/Commits

In 2017, Stanford signed 4 from CA

So far this year 1 CA kid has committed to Stanford.

Something don't jive.....

Stanford is a national team

i think I counted 5 o 6 Alabama starters from Alabama

25 kids at Stanford from CA is a lot, but there's probably a proximity boost so I wouldn't interpret it as CA being better than everyone else

Just now, Pops said:

Stanford is a national team

i think I counted 5 o 6 Alabama starters from Alabama

25 kids at Stanford from CA is a lot, 

25 CA kids on the Stanford, CA football teams blows....it's an insult.

Considering there are 4 or 5 from Louisiana on the Stanford roster (2 possible starters) and we are the dumbest state on the planet. ..We do though, per capita,  probably have the most private schools in the nation or close to it.

I know all about Stanford anyways, I follow college football. What I don't know about any team I can normally find the answer in less than 3 minutes.

What you need to do is back up your untruths......or stop talking.

1 hour ago, TheRealCAJ said:

This was from 2016

"Because of this, Charlie concludes: "[H]istory is against Stanford...[W]ith a disadvantage in recruiting, Stanford is challenged more than any other team to compete with the best." After all, the 4.7% admission rate (the lowest of any school in the country) certainly excludes recruits who might play for other schools.

And while Charlie's certainly right that there are recruiting challenges that Stanford football faces, there is one benefit to recruits that only Stanford can offer, and nobody else can. Something that suddenly turns the 4.7% admission rate from a recruiting disadvantage into an enormous advantage.

And that's the Stanford experience. We are the only university in the country that offers an elite educational experience (a #4 ranking in the US News & World Report proves that), as well as an elite football experience (a #3 ranking to finish last football season proves that)."

http://www.ruleoftree.com/2016/8/1/12337322/stanford-football-faces-extraordinary-recruiting-advantages

Obviously, why the state of CA sucks at sending kids there...

You dropped the mic on a puff piece on Stanford written by a Stanford insider on the Stanford website?

The article doesn't even acknowledge that there's a different standard for athletes, which is ridiculous on face value, and the inclusion of any Louisianans on the roster only confirms it.