2017 season

FootballGuy

22 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Yes. It was a competitive game for the first 2 1/2 quarters (21-14 SJB). From that point on, McGrew and the SJB OL dominated the rest of the game outscoring SPP 35-0. 

I expect a similar outcome in the BC/MD game this upcoming season. Not such much in points, but in LOS domination. 

I would like to get your take on STA vs SJB since you have seen both in person.  Thoughts?

12 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

All you mentioned but this. 

VM won't be competitive w colquitt .... 

Theres not a single game (even vs Mater Dei in 2016 VM played them the closest of anyone but SJB) that Vista Murrieta hasnt been competitive in the past 5 years.

Everybody was saying Colquitt wasnt even Top 100 last year... now all the sudden a team thats in CAs Top 8 Dynasty teams the past 5 years, and hasnt lost more than 3 games in 1 season in that time frame, isnt going to be competitive with Colquitt?

You guys go from "GA sucks" to statements like this... makes no sense.

8 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Theres not a single game (even vs Mater Dei in 2016 VM played them the closest of anyone but SJB) that Vista Murrieta hasnt been competitive in the past 5 years.

Everybody was saying Colquitt wasnt even Top 100 last year... now all the sudden a team thats in CAs Top 8 Dynasty teams the past 5 years, and hasnt lost more than 3 games in 1 season in that time frame, isnt going to be competitive with Colquitt?

Not surprisingly you are wrong again.Rancho Cucamonga played MD better than VM as well.VM will show up and play hard I have no doubt but here is what you are trying to hide.A team that's expected to be one of GA best should beat a team like VM pretty easily.MD destroyed VM dropped 60+ on them.So if GA best are as good or better than California best it's reasonable to conclude they should do the same.

19 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

First, I don't say GA sucks. 

Two, colquitt will be better than last year and despite their record colquitt was good squad last year. They would of beat everyone in CA besides the big 3 teams In so cal... md, sjb, cc. 

3 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Not surprisingly you are wrong again.Rancho Cucamonga played MD better than VM as well.VM will show up and play hard I have no doubt but here is what you are trying to hide.A team that's expected to be one of GA best should beat a team like VM pretty easily.MD destroyed VM dropped 60+ on them.So if GA best are as good or better than California best it's reasonable to conclude they should do the same.

In VM's defense, MD would of put up 60 on 99+% of teams in the country last year. 

18 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

You sure about that? I mean.... they're from Cali, and you know Cali football teams are better than everyone else. 

They're not better than everyone else but are better than GA....

.... if GA's top Hawg would have picked SJB, MD, CC, or DLS...

....or any of the 100 or so teams in between

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pops said:

They're not better than everyone else but are better than GA....

.... if GA's top Hawg would have picked SJB, MD, CC, or DLS...

....or any of the 100 or so teams in between

I don't wanna hear it. According to y'all Cali guys, California teams are better than everyone else. Hell, some of y'all feel like California is God's gift to Earth. So, with that superior like attitude towards everything America has to offer (football in particular), VM is one of the best teams in America and they're comin to sorry ass Georgia to face an inferior team in Colquitt. I'm just following the narrative of you Cali guys.