2017 season

FootballGuy

10 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

now all the sudden a team thats in CAs Top 8 Dynasty teams the past 5 years, and hasnt lost more than 3 in 1 season in that time frame, isnt going to be competitive with Colquitt?

What are their actual rankings in Cali year by year?

When is the last time Vista Murrieta played a top 10 Cali team and won?

Vista Murrieta hasn't lost 3 games in one year, due to their schedule. They've been beaten soundly by Orange Lutheran in 2 of the past 3 years. 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Different years, different players. However, we all saw how STA reacted to a stingy, swarming D in both DBP games. The team with the better front seven will decide the game IMO. 

STA hasn't had a passing attack since 2010. If a team can stalemate their offensive line, and the QB is as abysmal as it's been the last 6 years, that team will have a chance to keep STA's offense in check and win the game. That's all DBP did.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

DePaul/BC will be preseason #s 1 and 2. You're not looking fwd to that game?? 

I honestly can't see DePaul beating anyone from the BNU ... even with them having all those young studs at the skill positions I don't think they can compete with the overall size of these athletes, how good of coaching there is, the schools in Bergen county have

plus by half time DePaul will be completely warndown cause the lack of depth at position they have... the starters will be exhausted 

but hey I hope I'm wrong 

again anything can happen in the BNU

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

What are their actual rankings in Cali year by year?

When is the last time Vista Murrieta played a top 10 Cali team and won?

Vista Murrieta hasn't lost 3 games in one year, due to their schedule. They've been beaten soundly by Orange Lutheran in 2 of the past 3 years. 

Vista Murrieta best team was in 2011.  They were legit Top 5 in the state.  Since then they have declined steadily year over year.  They are a shell of the 2011 team at this point.  Multiple factors have contributed to their decline.  That being said, they are still capable of Aledoing Cool-Hwip 

Just now, Sammyswordsman said:

Vista Murrieta best team was in 2011.  They were legit Top 5 in the state.  Since then they have declined steadily year over year.  They are a shell of the 2011 team at this point.  Multiple factors have contributed to their decline.  That being said, they are still capable of Aledoing Cool-Hwip 

We both know their best days are past them. I ask the question for a reason.;)

ECHS brings up a dynasty ranking, because averaging their overall finish according to Calpreps boosts them up to a spot they haven't been ranked in Cali since 2012(Top 8 team).

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Theres not a single game (even vs Mater Dei in 2016 VM played them the closest of anyone but SJB) that Vista Murrieta hasnt been competitive in the past 5 years.

This game was a 37-3 route. How the hell is that competitive? You go overboard because of your hate sometimes.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I honestly can't see DePaul beating anyone from the BNU ... even with them having all those young studs at the skill positions I don't think they can compete with the overall size of these athletes, how good of coaching there is, the schools in Bergen county have

plus by half time DePaul will be completely warndown cause the lack of depth at position they have... the starters will be exhausted 

but hey I hope I'm wrong 

again anything can happen in the BNU

Depaul playing any one oos? 

5 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Or, "pretty dang weak" ... DPC played a NY team a few years but, I think they lost ??

They did. Canisius 

http://www.wkbw.com/sports/high-school/canisius-stays-perfect-knocks-off-depaul-joes-south-park-win

think depaul didn't get off bus til second half got down early.

same depaul team "ran out of gas" against elder in Ohio 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

I don't wanna hear it. According to y'all Cali guys, California teams are better than everyone else. Hell, some of y'all feel like California is God's gift to Earth. So, with that superior like attitude towards everything America has to offer (football in particular), VM is one of the best teams in America and they're comin to sorry ass Georgia to face an inferior team in Colquitt. I'm just following the narrative of you Cali guys. 

You are an astute plagerizer but you face a higher hurdle in making the assertion for your flagship program that has more posters here than any other -- task already proved too difficult after the abandonment of Valdosta last year

A for effort though

1 hour ago, Pops said:

You are an astute plagerizer but you face a higher hurdle in making the assertion for your flagship program that has more posters here than any other -- task already proved too difficult after the abandonment of Valdosta last year

A for effort though

I'll take that A...but that doesn't change the fact that your mighty Vista Murrieta Broncos out of God's favorite state is coming to Georgia to face an inferior Colquitt County Packers. 

38 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

I'll take that A...but that doesn't change the fact that your mighty Vista Murrieta Broncos out of God's favorite state is coming to Georgia to face an inferior Colquitt County Packers. 

C'mon 

Everyone knows last year's Baby Hawgs are all grown up 

CQ 35

VM 14

31 minutes ago, Pops said:

C'mon 

CQ 35

VM 14

Nah.... You know the Broncos are gonna come to Georgia and whoop up on those lousy Packers. Hell, I'll be surprised if the game is competitive because you know California teams are so much better than everyone else. 

10 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Nah.... You know the Broncos are gonna come to Georgia and whoop up on those lousy Packers. Hell, I'll be surprised if the game is competitive because you know California teams are so much better than everyone else. 

Here's the problem with your assertion ECHS has been here a number of years telling us how over the top GA HS football is.Much more than any other poster of a state.The guy has OCD about a ratings website telling us all how it conspire's to low ball your state.He rated GA as the 2nd best state although there is evidence to the contrary.So here is another chance for GA to show us and to do that they must beat VM pretty easily as a California top team would.

12 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Here's the problem with your assertion ECHS has been here a number of years telling us how over the top GA HS football is.Much more than any other poster of a state.The guy has OCD about a ratings website telling us all how it conspire's to low ball your state.He rated GA as the 2nd best state although there is evidence to the contrary.So here is another chance for GA to show us and to do that they must beat VM pretty easily as a California top team would.

Not havin it. Several of the Cali guys (including you) trash Georgia teams on a daily basis. So with that being said, since California football is the best on the planet, I'd be surprised if colquitt beats one of your state powers in Vista Murrieta. 

17 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

IMG will not go undefeated this year

Mark it down 

This has been the thought the last 2 years.

Than IMG actually caught a break when Malik Henry acted up and got the boot ... they upgraded the qb position after kicking out a 5 star guy. W/o Shea  Patterson no way img would of went undefeated. 

Last year IMG should of lost to Corona centennial. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pops said:

C'mon 

CQ 35

VM 14

Ok.

Heres the good thing.

VM still has to go back and play 9 other California teams in the regular season once they face Colquitt. We'll see where they really fit in after that. All this talking counts for naught.