..longtime dictator trump confidante roger stone facing 7-9

RedZone

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

It doesn't matter to these fucks. They are blinded by their hate all things Trump. I love watching and reading about the implosion. 

Ohhh its happening daily 

People are pissed these prosecutors quit. It was a political hit job 

The deck was stacked against trump and trump is the only one left with a job. 

I've waited til this impeachment shit was over. Now they literally cant do anything to him. They shot their shot

2 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Bad -- This is some serious banana republic shit.

Yesterday Roger Stone gets recommended for 7-9 years for his crimes.  Early this AM Trump tweets that it's unfair.  DOJ then intervenes to reduce the prison term less than a day after the recommendation, something that is literally never done.  This afternoon 4 prosecutors have resigned in protest.  

This comes right after Trump was "acquitted," promises vengeance at a prayer breakfast,  initiates a witness purge, and Barr set up a channel for Rudy to provide DOJ manufactured dirt on Trump's enemies. 

The DOJ is now the instrument of a political party, a shield for friends and a sword for rivals.  Some of us pointed out multiple times this was coming  -- One example from January 2018:

I'm hard pressed to think of any country where things worked out well after the top law enforcement agency was politicized.

It’s almost like Barr is Drumpf’s “wingman” lol. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

LOL..that's what happens when you read one of Ironmam posts Dave....thanks for noticing!...🤨

Those at the kids table need to be seen Not heard...zip it Krusty...your posts mean nothing...$650 a night vs. $8m for a weekend...you have been Rocky'd rounds 1-4 again. So funny you keep leading with your face....LOL

🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

It’s almost like Barr is Drumpf’s “wingman” lol. 

Nope.  Nothing alike at all.  But even if it were, if it was wrong then, it's still wrong now.

In more breaking news tonight, here's reporting that ole Billy is personally taking over legal matters of interest to IMPOTUS including Roger Stone sentencing.

https://t.co/TR87t1U1DW?amp=1

(Note: I'm old enough to remember  that this is the same AG Barr that just this morning gave a speech criticizing progressive DA's who are seeking lesser punishments as ignoring the rule of law.  I guess the rule of law is different for cronies of the President.) 

And here's IMPOTUS tonight tweeting multiple dangerous lies  about the federal judge overseeing Roger Stone's case.   I wondered when he was going to go after  the judge.

image.png.524c013f2ef493e5e275ebfa4b49d018.png

Unprecedented.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Nope.  Nothing alike at all. 

Yep. Quite a bit alike, actually. Sorry. 🤷‍♂️

In more breaking news tonight, here's reporting that ole Billy is personally taking over legal matters of interest to IMPOTUS including Roger Stone sentencing.

(Note: I'm old enough to remember  that this is the same AG Barr that just this morning gave a speech criticizing progressive DA's who are seeking lesser punishments as ignoring the rule of law.  I guess the rule of law is different for cronies of the President.) 

And here's IMPOTUS tonight tweeting multiple dangerous lies  about the federal judge overseeing Roger Stone's case.   I wondered when he was going to go after  the judge.

Unprecedented.

clutch-the-pearls.gif

xD

• Confused 1

Nope.  Nothing alike at all.  But even if it were, if it was wrong then, it's still wrong now.

Unprecedented.

We are seeing first hand the abusive powers of an absolute ruler.....absolute rulers care nothing at all about the truth. Ask vladimir putin. It's like dictator trump has read putin's playbook and memorized it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

Yep. Quite a bit alike, actually. Sorry. 🤷‍♂️

Sorry, but still no.  You can spend all day looking but you’ll be hard pressed to find another criminal case where the entire team of DOJ prosecutors resigned to protest political interference.

I can only point out that important alarms are flashing bright red right now.  What people choose to do with the information is up to them.

4 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

<insert an I-can’t-express-a-real-argument-so-I’ll-substitute-a-gif-about-‘pearl-clutching’-instead here>

xD

My very first sentence in this thread contained a claim that we’ve entered serious banana republic territory.  I’d say IMPOTUS intimidating judges last night furthers the argument.  IMPOTUS tweeted:

image.png.f6d28546d39fbe73ba63d7f1279575a6.png

Let’s break down the lies: 

1.     Judges don’t decide what conditions prisoners are kept in – Those decisions are made by the prisons that house inmates.

2.     As was noted in the court filings, Manafort was not confined to a cell, he was housed in a self-contained “VIP” suite in Northern Neck, including “his own bathroom and shower facility,” “his own personal telephone” which he could use more than 12 hours a day, etc..

3.     Manafort fucked up and requested he be moved anyway – So off to Alexandria he went – Just as he asked.

4.     This judge has never ‘treated’ Clinton in any official way, because despite years of investigation, prosecutors didn’t find sufficient evidence to charge.  She’s never been convicted.

If my reaction to all this banana republic shit is what comprises “pearl clutching,” so be it.  The question isn’t why am I clutching pearls, it’s why aren’t you?

28 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

<insert more pearl-clutching "banana republic" claptrap here, because Drumpf makes me mad>

If my reaction to all this banana republic shit is what comprises “pearl clutching,” so be it.  The question isn’t why am I clutching pearls, it’s why aren’t you?

Probably because I've been to actual "banana republics," and have a modicum of experience in what they actually look like.

That, and I'm not a drama queen.

Carry on.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Sorry, but still no.  You can spend all day looking but you’ll be hard pressed to find another criminal case where the entire team of DOJ prosecutors resigned to protest political interference.

I can only point out that important alarms are flashing bright red right now.  What people choose to do with the information is up to them.

The prosecutors recommended a sentence beyond what was in the guidelines 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

The prosecutors recommended a sentence beyond what was in the guidelines 

No, this is a lie. DOJ, per policy, recommended a guidelines sentence.   Roger Stone's own memo makes clear  the original DOJ recommendation is a guidelines sentence.   

At the end of the day, the judge will decide the sentence.  She has actually been quite lenient toward Stone's bullshit along the way. 

2 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

No, this is a lie. DOJ, per policy, recommended a guidelines sentence.   Roger Stone's own memo makes clear  the original DOJ recommendation is a guidelines sentence.   

At the end of the day, the judge will decide the sentence.  She has actually been quite lenient toward Stone's bullshit along the way. 

The prosecutors asserted in the Monday filing that Stone's conduct post-indictment -- including violating the judge's social media gag orders -- merited a sentence much longer than the 15 to 21 months that the defense said was actually advisable under the federal sentencing guidelines.

this is what was reported yesterday so nope what I stated is not a lie 

15 to 21 months was advisable under federal sentencing guidelines 

27 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:
2 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

My very first sentence in this thread contained a claim that we’ve entered serious banana republic territory.

🤣

Let’s break down the lies: 

No, this is a lie. DOJ, per policy, recommended a guidelines sentence. 

You really DO just make everything up as you go along.....don't you....

PS: I think you dropped some of your gumballs...

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Speaking of “banana republic,” there’s some interesting info hitting the streets about the foreperson of Stone’s jury...a former democrat congressional candidate with a pretty entertaining Facebook feed lol. 

Stone might be looking at a re-trial when the dust settles. 

Donald Trump leaps on revelations that Roger Stone jury foreperson ran for Congress as a Democrat and blasted 'racists in the White House' and says 'not looking good for the 'Justice' Department'

• Tomeka Hart revealed on Wednesday that she was foreperson on Stone jury 
  • Hart unsuccessfully ran for Congress in Tennessee as a Democrat in 2012 
  • She is also a former Memphis City Schools Board President 
  • Her social media shows a long history of anti-Trump comments
  • She called Trump supporters racists and tweeted about Stone case before trial 
  • Trump earlier attacked prosecutors who sought a sentence of up to nine years 
  • Trump also blasted Judge Amy Berman Jackson 
  • Trump tweeted that it 'looks like' the foreperson 'had significant bias'
  • Justice Department turned around sentence recommendation following Trump Twitter blast 
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, concha said:

Donald Trump leaps on revelations that Roger Stone jury foreperson ran for Congress as a Democrat and blasted 'racists in the White House' and says 'not looking good for the 'Justice' Department'

• Justice Department turned around sentence recommendation following Trump Twitter blast 

Just cant make this shit up...fuck them all!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, concha said:

This is a failure on the defense attorney not to have this person thrown off the jury. 

It does show bias of the jury and talking about the trial is usually against court rules and could easily taint the case

• Like 1