..longtime dictator trump confidante roger stone facing 7-9

RedZone

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

..if someone totally ignores the dictator trump madness that takes place 24/7 on twitter that's his/her prerogative......most would call that being a coward.

Most of the boobs who lose their shit every time Drumpf scratches his nuts might I suppose. Thanks for being so brave and fighting the good fight for us, I guess. xD

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

What is dictator trump? A President or Howard Stern of Twitter?

He's your President...which will never not be funny lol.

3 hours ago, concha said:

That would suggest that you always assume the worst of the president and not that he's just doing his frigging job.

Which would be silly.

Right?

Conch,

"Always" is an overdrawn conclusion that doesn't actually follow from your premise.  Believe it or not, I sometimes agree with IMPOTUS, albeit pretty much at a blind squirrel finds a nut kinda pace.  But to your point, I've never made it a secret that IMPOTUS is fundamentally corrupt and fundamentally unfit for the job.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Most of the boobs who lose their shit every time Drumpf scratches his nuts might I suppose. Thanks for being so brave and fighting the good fight for us, I guess. xD

He's your President...which will never not be funny lol.

No one plays the coward better than you, zulu1128.

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

saving the republic one meltdown at a time.

How is discussing official WH documents posted on twitter melting down, zulu1128? 

Are you saying we all should all consider the source or AGREE with everything coming out on the WH Twitter account?

giphy (1).gif

You really are fading badly with your coward approach....

1 hour ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Conch,

"Always" is an overdrawn conclusion that doesn't actually follow from your premise.  Believe it or not, I sometimes agree with IMPOTUS, albeit pretty much at a blind squirrel finds a nut kinda pace.  But to your point, I've never made it a secret that IMPOTUS is fundamentally corrupt and fundamentally unfit for the job.

Yeah... well, I'm gonna roll the dice in November for him since I kinda like lots of Americans having jobs and shit like that.

Crazy talk, right?

41 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I guess Barr is melting down or trying to save some face, he's a crooked snake too........either way they really need to take twitter away from your dictator..

This is all about to blow up too. 😀

There are several different angles to this BS, but will be interesting to watch it all play out.

...Attorney General William P. Barr delivered an extraordinary rebuke of President Trump on Thursday, saying that his attacks on the Justice Department had made it “impossible for me to do my job” and that “I’m not going to be bullied or influenced by anybody.”

On 2/13/2020 at 4:32 PM, 15yds4gibberish said:

Conch,

You pretty much hit it on the spot. 

There are quite a few things Trump has gotten accomplished ( Most recently the funding for Autism ) but his mental instability, which is a sickness in my opinion, is starting to push me in the other direction. This business with Roger Stone is one of those instances. Stone is guilty and deserves all of the 7 years and more. ( new trial or not ). He is corrupt as is Trump... but DT got elected and has not screwed up the economy and frankly has been dead on relative to the financial relationships with our European allies as well as how he has approached China.

I agree there is a swamp ( we are infested with useless bureaucrats who serve no purpose other than to collect their pensions. )... but Trump needs to understand that it will take years to deal with that and he needs to be focused on doing his job and forget about Twitter.

• Thanks 1