..longtime dictator trump confidante roger stone facing 7-9

RedZone

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

Come on man, Trump used that quote without thinking himself the King? 

Please, just please. Honest. Just please. 

More important, 

So I have $200 on Seton Hall. They go down 3 with 5 minutes left in the first half! and I had to give points!!!!

WTF??

met·a·phor
/ˈmedəˌfôr,ˈmedəˌfər/
noun

1. a figure of speech in which a word or phrase is applied to an object or action to which it is not literally applicable.

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

Come on man, Trump used that quote without thinking himself the King? 

Please, just please. Honest. Just please. 

More important, 

So I have $200 on Seton Hall. They go down 3 with 5 minutes left in the first half! and I had to give points!!!!

WTF??

No, honestly Trump does not think he is king.  You have taken the plunge into the insanity pool.

4 minutes ago, Bormio said:

No, honestly Trump does not think he is king.  You have taken the plunge into the insanity pool.

It is a curious yet common symptom of TDS.

The visceral hatred of Trump lends to people assuming the absurd and swearing it is true. No matter how ridiculous it makes them look.

Metaphorical becomes literal.

Brain becomes turd.

2 minutes ago, concha said:

It is a curious yet common symptom of TDS.

The visceral hatred of Trump lends to people assuming the absurd and swearing it is true. No matter how ridiculous it makes them look.

Metaphorical becomes literal.

Brain becomes turd.

They sit around and repeat the most outrageous stuff to all their friends, who affirm all their outrageousness.  After a while, they lose the ability to tell fact from fiction.  Most people don’t even pay attention to all the ranting going on any more.  It is just white noise (no, Sportsnut - that’s not racist).

On 2/14/2020 at 2:26 PM, 15yds4gibberish said:

...  It’s not just that our rule of law is breaking.  IMPOTUS and Barr aren’t simply hostile to the ideal of impartial rule of law, it’s also that they are bringing another form of law in, one that begins with friends and enemies… 

Crony capitalism, friends and enemies in the law, is Putin’s Russia – A few obscenely rich oligarchs, everybody else struggling, dissenters intimidated into silence.

This morning 1,100+ former DoJ prosecutors, the majority of which served in Republican administrations, issued a statement pressing Barr to step down.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/16/us/politics/barr-trump-justice-department.html?referringSource=articleShare

First link in article is to the statement itself.  From the statement:

image.png.68fab6446335036e24cd4c3ab68c2809.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

This morning 1,100+ former DoJ prosecutors, the majority of which served in Republican administrations, issued a statement pressing Barr to step down.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/16/us/politics/barr-trump-justice-department.html?referringSource=articleShare

First link in article is to the statement itself.  From the statement:

image.png.68fab6446335036e24cd4c3ab68c2809.png

. SO blatantly obvious children see it.

16 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Why? Because he pointed out a fact that does not fit your agenda?

You are saying that what he posted is a fact?  Did you even look into the story?  

If my agenda is calling out a POS for constantly throwing lies and bs I guess I am guilty.  I guess your agenda is to support lies and continue the fight against reality.  Good luck.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Yep. Dude will believe anything said about President Trump. But don't dare try to touch saint Obama.

Obama isn't a saint and he did a lot of things I don't agree with but an obvious lie is just that, a lie.  Do you think the story is true?  Did you even look into it?  Don't project your emotional insecurities on me, I didn't even bring up Trump.  

5 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Obama isn't a saint and he did a lot of things I don't agree with but an obvious lie is just that, a lie.  Do you think the story is true?  Did you even look into it?  Don't project your emotional insecurities on me, I didn't even bring up Trump.  

You've made your feelings about President Trump well known.

Question if he pardons Stone are you going to be upset?

17 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

You've made your feelings about President Trump well known.

Question if he pardons Stone are you going to be upset?

Not at all.  The weasel doesn't deserve a pardon and I don't get upset about these things.  Way to much energy involved in getting upset all the time.  It's all about energy conservation these days.  Lol

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Not at all.  The weasel doesn't deserve a pardon and I don't get upset about these things.  Way to much energy involved in getting upset all the time.  It's all about energy conservation these days.  Lol

Did Chelsea Manning deserve a pardon? Or Oscar Lopez Rivera?

• Like 1