USA acedmy Update 🍿

imaGoodBoyNow

There is nothing wrong with what they are doing if there is a market for it. They wouldn’t survive without willing participants ready to play them. 

I feel like their opponents know what they are getting into and don’t mind. And if they don’t mind then neither should we. But if they are lying, and the teams don’t know about that then it becomes a huge problem 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

There is nothing wrong with what they are doing if there is a market for it. They wouldn’t survive without willing participants ready to play them. 

I feel like their opponents know what they are getting into and don’t mind. And if they don’t mind then neither should we. But if they are lying, and the teams don’t know about that then it becomes a huge problem 

What they are doing (and/or trying to do) is completely disgusting. That applies whether they manage to field a team or not.

8 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I love this nonsense argument.

As long as there's a market for something then there's nothing wrong with it.

So steroids, illicit payments, grade fixing, etc. There's a market for all of them so they're all OK!

🤡

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Teams signed up to play IMG and then only afterwards did they realize who they were playing.

You underestimate how incompetent and inept a lot of high school football coaches/types are.

Kinda like you are with everything else in life.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Teams signed up to play IMG and then only afterwards did they realize who they were playing.

You underestimate how incompetent and inept a lot of high school football coaches/types are.

Kinda like you are with everything else in life.

I don’t know man I think I got it pretty sweet.  I have a beautiful wife that I’ve been married to for 13 years. 3 smart and healthy children that love me. I’m a home owner in a great neighborhood in an even better city. My car hasn’t broke down in years. My pecker still gets hard on its own, i have money in the bank, and the same job for 10 years that I don’t dread. Lol. 

Compare that to you the internet troll and I’m fucking King Kong!!!!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, CODBEARD said:

just realized MIAA (private association in Maryland) just changed the rules this year.. before a 5th year player could play if they had only played 3 seasons.. 5th year players are no longer eligible in the MIAA.. rule probably put in for St Frances lol

https://miaasports.net/miaa-regulations-guidelines/

1. Limits of Participation
  • A student may not represent any school, regardless of its affiliation to this Association, in any one sport at any competitive level for more than four years.
  • Beginning in the 2019-20 academic year, a student has four consecutive years of eligibility from the first date of enrollment into the 9th grade to be eligible for interscholastic competition.

This probably should be adopted by the federation to be honest.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

NFHS only supplies rules of play on the field and will sanction events. They don't get into the states association eligibility rules and what not.. NFHS is not like the NCAA in that regard.. They really don't make rules (other than rule books for the play on the fields or courts) only suggestions.. As well as the NFHS will never sanction anything as pertains to a national championship in high school athletics.. 

That doesn't change the fact that maybe they should be more like the NCAA in that regard. The more interstate and interleague play we see, the more it appears necessary for a uniform set of basic rules. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Our in region it’s done a bit earlier. Mostly in 8th grade. Most of these kids are young for their class to begin with. 

That’s what I’m saying, I re did kindergarten so I wouldn’t be youngest in class and even after holding myself back a year , I was still almost one of the youngest in class

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

So, LDT's parents were shooting for crime scene clean up, mold remediation, demolition entrepreneur, snow plow operator and pot connoisseur?

Help me understand....

BGW

Maybe my parents thought I was dumb as shit and could benefit from another year of   Kindergarten before I hit elementary school

• Haha 2