Duncanville coach suspended

ATLien12x

18 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

They supposed to get SFA at home? Who's in the district? 

Duncanville got placed in easily the toughest district in the state. They will have to play Cedar Hill, DeSoto and Waco Midway. Now none of those teams are STA or SFA but they're all really good teams that will be Top 25 in the state. The district also includes Waxahachie and Mansfield. Those are playoff teams in most other districts. Then Waco High is a bottom feeder right now but they have a historical program that played a lot of young kids the last 2 years.

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

Honestly I don't think they would care. I think it would say they want to play a really good team. These kids have no idea what a MNC is. These kids literally grow up wanting to win the state title. 

Is that why North Shores rings say National Champions on them 😂 

4F861160-1CEC-4270-9E19-A92D5DF4BEAF.jpeg

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

Honestly I don't think they would care. I think it would say they want to play a really good team. These kids have no idea what a MNC is. These kids literally grow up wanting to win the state title. 

2 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Is that why North Shores rings say National Champions on them 😂 

4F861160-1CEC-4270-9E19-A92D5DF4BEAF.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Ararar said:

but smart guy said they have no idea what a MNC is which would be a false statement 

Just add it to the list of silly shit that Texans say here on daily basis.

They brag about their ignorance of other schools.

They claim that they don't care about things that their actions clearly contradict.

And so on.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ararar said:

I agree

but smart guy said they have no idea what a MNC is which would be a false statement 

I'm talking about the players. They have no idea what a MNC is. My kid is one of the top recruits in the 23 class in Texas and he has no idea about winning a MNC. Just wants to win a state title before he's done and play high level college football. These kids could care less. You win the real national championship in college.

• Confused 1

Just now, Gametyme said:

Cool story because I thought we were talking about Duncanville ? Nobody cares about a mythical national championship. The mother fuckers literally has mythical in it. It's not real. Until they have a national playoff it's all just horse shit.

Your dumb as fucking dog shit

they literally have it engraved in their ring

mnc champion 

how can you be this stupid 

• Haha 1

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Your dumb as fucking dog shit

they literally have it engraved in their ring

mnc champion 

how can you be this stupid 

I promise you that those kids didn't even realize they handed out that bullshit recognition until they got awarded it. Fuckin stupid to beat your chest over a national championship when they don't have a national playoff. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Then the national playoff would need every state champion from every state in it to find out who is the best. It's just fucking retarded. You guys play for it because your state championship is shit compared to the coverage the Texas state championships get. Not saying that means the best team is from Texas.  But playing in front of 40-50,000 is something Texas has that no other state can match yet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

I'm talking about the players. They have no idea what a MNC is. My kid is one of the top recruits in the 23 class in Texas and he has no idea about winning a MNC. Just wants to win a state title before he's done and play high level college football. These kids could care less. You win the real national championship in college.

But he knows what it is.He knows there is such a thing

it really doesn’t matter you implied that all Texas kids know nothing about it when that’s obviously false

30 minutes ago, Ararar said:

But he knows what it is.He knows there is such a thing

it really doesn’t matter you implied that all Texas kids know nothing about it when that’s obviously false

So you think Texas kids and coaches play the season trying to win a national championship or a state championship ?

23 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

There is less than 20 teams in the country who give a damn about MNC.. Everyone else plays for the states, conferences, divisions etc.. and whatever they get ranked nationally by whomever is just opinions. sure they don't mind the recognition when it happens but they don't chase it.. sans IMG, SFA etc.. they got nothing else to play for than to impress some pencil pusher behind a keyboard or some algorithm lmao

Facts

Just now, Ararar said:

Not what I said 

I said they know about it

you said they didn’t 

Most kids don't know about it and if you asked any head coach in Texas do they play for it ? My SR year we were #11 in Nation and Southlake Carroll was #1 in USA today. When we lost was I upset about not getting a chance to be a MNC ?

4 hours ago, Gametyme said:

Duncanville got placed in easily the toughest district in the state. They will have to play Cedar Hill, DeSoto and Waco Midway. Now none of those teams are STA or SFA but they're all really good teams that will be Top 25 in the state. The district also includes Waxahachie and Mansfield. Those are playoff teams in most other districts. Then Waco High is a bottom feeder right now but they have a historical program that played a lot of young kids the last 2 years.

I love it! That team was so damn good but the district was just not there. Now it sounds like it will be much more competitive in all sports not just football. I think this is great for DV, easily a top 10 team nationally next year, win their district and get a win over SFA and it's tough to not have them within the top 2 or 3. Good argument for #1 if they take care of business. Huge win for DV. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Gametyme said:

I guarantee you the kids 100% know what the MNC is.  Nowadays they all on twitter and IG and FB.  They mos def know about it. Unless tx is like North Korea or China where they outlaw access to social media that is not state run.  LOL

20 hours ago, Gametyme said:

You could not be more wrong on this.  The kids mos def know!

• Like 2

21 hours ago, The Guru said:

You are about as firm as a wet paper towel.

Is there any issue in which you're not a complete pussy?

You apologize for everything that dumb Texans say.

It's really embarrassing.

Well I know you’re an irrelevant pissant.  That’s why I ignore you most of the time. You’re a nobody to me. I regret I’m having to use my time to address someone beneath me now.

So stop wasting your time lifting your skirt for me,   Move along Guru  

• Haha 1