For Jersey only!! SJR will be taking on the Trust Fund baby’s of Morristown

imaGoodBoyNow

34 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

For y’all that don’t Know...

Who from Jersey doesn't know this???

The thread Subject specifically says this is "For Jersey only!!", so being respectful posters, all of us from Jersey stayed out. Once I see the topic, I don't even read the thread. No sir, not my business. You will not catch me in this thread.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

8 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Who from Jersey doesn't know this???

The thread Subject specifically says this is "For Jersey only!!", so being respectful posters, all of us from Jersey stayed out. Once I see the topic, I don't even read the thread. No sir, not my business. You will not catch me in this thread.

My bad 🤗 I was just Saving time for the 85% of the users  On here who can care less about what’s going on in high school wrestling 🤼‍♀️ 

shit only reason I even care cause it’s my school , if we’re gonna advertise USA academy on here ima market the shit out of my school and get my monies worth 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

My bad 🤗 I was just Saving time for the 85% of the users  On here who can care less about what’s going on in high school wrestling 🤼‍♀️ 

shit only reason I even care cause it’s my school , if we’re gonna advertise USA academy on here ima market the shit out of my school and get my monies worth 

Why not? At least your not running for Exalted Cyclops of the Klan or posting lies....

Wait a minute!

LOL

BGW

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I guess BC is no longer recruiting wrestlers from Romania?? 

First off Robert Howard took one for the team here and basically wrestled with 1 arm. He should not have been out there (before this match he was ranked #1 in nation)..#2 this was not unexpected to those who follow wrestling, Delby was the better and more balanced team on paper at the beginning of the year. An 8 year run of being undefeated in state and touching #1 in the nation for a few weeks in 2018 is a hell of an accomplishment and something to be proud of but as you DBP boys can attest to in football eventually your close competitors close the gap. Bergen will regroup but I don't see them ever able to challenge the likes of #1 in the nation Blair again because of talent dilution. Delby has caught them and SJR is building their program out as well. Oh and just let's be clear SJR is going to get blown out. It's Delbys year and congrats to Coach Stoll who as has been mentioned is a great and very well respected guy.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@Mickeybern we’re not gonna go down easy , I expect a couple of our freshman wrestlers to punch  them Right in the teeth in the heavy weight classes

Look it really wasn't a shot at SJR but more of an acceptance of the fact that Delby has climbed the mountain and it is their time to rule the roost.  SJR is probably a few years away from really being able to go toe to toe. 

8 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

Look it really wasn't a shot at SJR but more of an acceptance of the fact that Delby has climbed the mountain and it is their time to rule the roost.  SJR is probably a few years away from really being able to go toe to toe. 

Oh I already know, I’m just looking forward to see our future underclassmen play