Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
imaGoodBoyNow

For Jersey only!! SJR will be taking on the Trust Fund baby’s of Morristown

Recommended Posts

For y’all that don’t Know, Delby is the team that went on record saying that the Bergen County schools recruit in football and they don’t have the same school philosophy as the teams up north

 

but their wrestling, lax, hockey and baseball are all top teams in the state

 

 

go figure

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

For y’all that don’t Know...

Who from Jersey doesn't know this???

The thread Subject specifically says this is "For Jersey only!!", so being respectful posters, all of us from Jersey stayed out. Once I see the topic, I don't even read the thread. No sir, not my business. You will not catch me in this thread.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Who from Jersey doesn't know this???

The thread Subject specifically says this is "For Jersey only!!", so being respectful posters, all of us from Jersey stayed out. Once I see the topic, I don't even read the thread. No sir, not my business. You will not catch me in this thread.

My bad 🤗 I was just Saving time for the 85% of the users  On here who can care less about what’s going on in high school wrestling 🤼‍♀️ 
 

shit only reason I even care cause it’s my school , if we’re gonna advertise USA academy on here ima market the shit out of my school and get my monies worth 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

My bad 🤗 I was just Saving time for the 85% of the users  On here who can care less about what’s going on in high school wrestling 🤼‍♀️ 
 

shit only reason I even care cause it’s my school , if we’re gonna advertise USA academy on here ima market the shit out of my school and get my monies worth 

Why not? At least your not running for Exalted Cyclops of the Klan or posting lies....

Wait a minute!

LOL

BGW

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I guess BC is no longer recruiting wrestlers from Romania?? 

Jesus Christ, Delby fans don’t play when it comes to supporting their team, that crowd is lit

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

45-12

as an FYI ...their coach is an SJR alum / wrestler.. Bryan Stoll....great dude.....

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I guess BC is no longer recruiting wrestlers from Romania?? 

First off Robert Howard took one for the team here and basically wrestled with 1 arm. He should not have been out there (before this match he was ranked #1 in nation)..#2 this was not unexpected to those who follow wrestling, Delby was the better and more balanced team on paper at the beginning of the year. An 8 year run of being undefeated in state and touching #1 in the nation for a few weeks in 2018 is a hell of an accomplishment and something to be proud of but as you DBP boys can attest to in football eventually your close competitors close the gap. Bergen will regroup but I don't see them ever able to challenge the likes of #1 in the nation Blair again because of talent dilution. Delby has caught them and SJR is building their program out as well. Oh and just let's be clear SJR is going to get blown out. It's Delbys year and congrats to Coach Stoll who as has been mentioned is a great and very well respected guy.

  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

I wouldn't put a lot of stock in freshmen..especially if they are up against seasoned upperclassmen.  When is the match?

Tonight 6pm

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

I wouldn't put a lot of stock in freshmen..especially if they are up against seasoned upperclassmen.  When is the match?

Aj and Mullen are really really good, let’s see how they do against the states best tonight 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@Mickeybern we’re not gonna go down easy , I expect a couple of our freshman wrestlers to punch  them Right in the teeth in the heavy weight classes

Look it really wasn't a shot at SJR but more of an acceptance of the fact that Delby has climbed the mountain and it is their time to rule the roost.  SJR is probably a few years away from really being able to go toe to toe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

Look it really wasn't a shot at SJR but more of an acceptance of the fact that Delby has climbed the mountain and it is their time to rule the roost.  SJR is probably a few years away from really being able to go toe to toe. 

Oh I already know, I’m just looking forward to see our future underclassmen play 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@HSFBfanyour going? Updates would be welcomed 

Were am I going 

Delbarton just destroyed bergen catholic in wrestling

Sjr has 0 chance 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mickeybern said:

Look it really wasn't a shot at SJR but more of an acceptance of the fact that Delby has climbed the mountain and it is their time to rule the roost.  SJR is probably a few years away from really being able to go toe to toe. 

Will Blair and Delby wrestle each other this season? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...