Trump has started his oppo on Bloomberg

HSFBfan

36 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Bloomberg wants to insult Trump about his losing money in business.  Unfortunately that is kind of irrelevant at this point - since Trump is President and the US economy is rolling.  Bloomberg’s insults are so 2016

Very true. But bloomberg quotes are very relevant 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bormio said:

Bloomberg wants to insult Trump about his losing money in business.  Unfortunately that is kind of irrelevant at this point - since Trump is President and the US economy is rolling.  Bloomberg’s insults are so 2016

Bloomberg is trying very hard to contain this story 

Inside Bloomberg's 48-hour dash to contain his stop-and-frisk crisis

The former mayor's vast network, fostered over the years by his philanthropic largesse, kicked into action.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/13/bloomberg-stop-and-frisk-114755

21 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

The former mayor's vast network, fostered over the years by his philanthropic largesse, kicked into action.

He’s a Democrat - this shit won’t matter to the media.  So what if he said “slam them up against a wall”

2 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

It doesnt matter. His endorsements continue to come in

As a D your allowed to do anything 

I'm a Bernie guy.  Have been for a while.  I suppose I'll support Mikey if/when he gets the Democratic nomination in Milwaukee.   But...I'll also say this....

Mikey is smarter than Trumpy The Ass Clown...AND he has more money...LOL.  The Trump groupies are scared shitless over him.

It ain't over till it's over.  

Rufus>>

26 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I'm a Bernie guy.  Have been for a while.  I suppose I'll support Mikey if/when he gets the Democratic nomination in Milwaukee.   But...I'll also say this....

Mikey is smarter than Trumpy The Ass Clown...AND he has more money...LOL.  The Trump groupies are scared shitless over him.

It ain't over till it's over.  

Rufus>>

Rufus...free everything and admitted on ABC news he doesn't know he is going to pay for it!

Why would we be afraid of Bloomberg? At some point it's not about $ you eventually have to debate and he is not good at that.

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Rufus...free everything and admitted on ABC news he doesn't know he is going to pay for it!

Why would we be afraid of Bloomberg? At some point it's not about $ you eventually have to debate and he is not good at that.

You sir...are misinformed.

It IS about $.

Rufus>>

6 hours ago, Bormio said:

Bloomberg has no personality. 

He'd likely be a great president but he is unelectable vs Trump. 

The Dem's excited about him need to understand this. 

Just now, noonereal said:

Vote for a guy who has the country prospering or one who feels the need to regulate the size of soft drinks...

Damn that's a tough choice.

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

debate?

Trump is not capable of debate and yet he buried Hillary on stage. 

Bloomberg would destroy TRump in debate BUT lose votes in so doing. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, concha said:

Vote for a guy who has the country prospering or one who feels the need to regulate the size of soft drinks...

Damn that's a tough choice.

Basement Conha at it again.

Bloomberg would be a great President. He would likely be the best president post WW II. 

Trump is human garbage. Period. 

4 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Don’t get why he doesn’t embrace this.  If he’s truly going for the moderate/centrist “lane” when ol’ Joe inevitably collapses he should say, “Hell yes.  I had police stop suspected criminals to help save lives.  Including black ones.”

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Mikey will buy the election.  He has more money than Trumpy The Ass Clown.

It's about $.

And once me and Bernie throw our ARMY behind him......

Rufus>>

33 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Don’t get why he doesn’t embrace this.  If he’s truly going for the moderate/centrist “lane” when ol’ Joe inevitably collapses he should say, “Hell yes.  I had police stop suspected criminals to help save lives.  Including black ones.”

He cant. He has to pander to the blacks. They are the biggest pawn every 4 years 

52 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Basement Conha at it again.

Bloomberg would be a great President. He would likely be the best president post WW II. 

Trump is human garbage. Period. 

Part of being a great President is having personality and being able to connect with people.  It was why the first Bush failed despite being eminently qualified.  And it is why Reagan succeeded.  Clinton and Obama had the talent and got re-elected, but failed to address big challenges.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Dcraps are against laws being enforced...especially against minorities.