2020 Out Of State games so far

Ga96

5 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Last year was not a good year, I’d like to not talk about that

I’d be willing to bet the term, “not a good year” is just relative to your motives.

I’m certain if Duncanville were to win against St Francis Academy & St Thomas Aquatics, you’d claim it’s a bad year for St Francis and we’d just never hear from the “Guru” again.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Kalven said:

Predicting a 4-6 record for USA

4 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I'm with you. possibly 5-5 if they can beat TCCH.

Wins: RA, CAI, LCA, WTP, TCCH

Losses: GC, SJC, SPP, SFA, IMG

If the rumor mill is anywhere close to being on point, that CRP interviewed at Valdosta and is potentially their hire, do you all still see them with the same record, or, was these predictions accounting for that possibility? 

If CRP is the coach, with all of those gray beards on the team, I don't see them losing half their games. 

21 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

If the rumor mill is anywhere close to being on point, that CRP interviewed at Valdosta and is potentially their hire, do you all still see them with the same record, or, was these predictions accounting for that possibility? 

If CRP is the coach, with all of those gray beards on the team, I don't see them losing half their games. 

What about the teaching certificate??

and you crazy if you think Valdosta gonna hire another Mayonnaise  Skinned coach

• Haha 1