2020 Out Of State games so far

Ga96

30 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Don’t need an address when all the games are on the road.

Well there it is in a nutshell.  You can collect some dropouts, give them some cheapass uniforms, and bus them around the country hoping someone will give you money, all the while claiming you are an actual school, when you can't even say the address of the school, not the address of the fantasy artist's rendering, but the actual place where you are educating these young people.  What is the address?

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

1183 Essex Avenue
Columbus, OH 43201-2925

Directions
Essex Avenue is located between E 11th Avenue and Cleveland Avenue, just north of 5th Avenue.

Sorry but that is the address of the Youthbuild Columbus Community School, a public charter school for dropout recovery.  The school does not have a football team.

The football team has attached themself to the school and got rid of the Bishop Sycamore name. I bet Bishop Sycamore would be disappointed they did that, if he ever existed in the first place. 

Youthbuild doesn’t offer football, so they merged with each other. Think of it being 2 separate programs that use each other for their desired needs. Like a real relationship. Lol

20 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The football team has attached themself to the school and got rid of the Bishop Sycamore name. I bet Bishop Sycamore would be disappointed they did that, if he ever existed in the first place. 

Youthbuild doesn’t offer football, so they merged with each other. Think of it being 2 separate programs that use each other for their desired needs. Like a real relationship. Lol

You are lying.  The club football team that calls itself "Bishop Sycamore" is not affiliated with the Youthbuild Columbus Community School in any way.  They are fraudulently using the school's name.

8 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Think of it being 2 separate programs that use each other for their desired needs.

OK, I understand now.  See, I was wrongly thinking of this whole thing in terms of extracurricular high school athletics and recruiting and stacking rosters and such.  So what you're saying, for instance, one person supplies students for which the Ohio taxpayers pay the school $9,755 per, and another person at the school looks the other way about enrolling Michigan and New York residents in an Ohio public school (which is illegal).  Now that explains it.  Thanks for clearing that up.

10 hours ago, Severino said:

And what's with the guy with the towel on his head?  That's not the new head coach for 2020 is it?  (Hint: It is )

You sure seem passionate and opinionated about what you call a renegade club team. That seems pretty odd for someone who has no ties, investment, or history with said team. 

So what is your exact tie to this team? You ask a lot of questions. But can you answer that pretty easy and straightforward question. What is your relationship to CoF Academy, Bishop Sycamore and/or YouthBuild?? 

On 6/4/2020 at 7:56 AM, Nolebull813 said:

You sure seem passionate and opinionated about what you call a renegade club team. That seems pretty odd for someone who has no ties, investment, or history with said team. 

So what is your exact tie to this team? You ask a lot of questions. But can you answer that pretty easy and straightforward question. What is your relationship to CoF Academy, Bishop Sycamore and/or YouthBuild?? 

My interest in COF Academy/Bishop Sycamore could be a lot of things.  Maybe I'm just concerned about the proliferation of these fly-by-night schools and their negative impact on our educational system, maybe I'm concerned about unqualified adults interfering in the lives of minors they don't know, maybe I'm a fan that is disgusted by these rogue "all-star" teams' affect on the integrity of high school sports, maybe I'm a parent of one of the 75+ kids that wasted a year of their lives and were left high and dry with nothing to show but a lousy T-shirt, maybe I'm the parent who paid a lot of tuition to send my son to an excellent academic institution only to see him carted off in an ambulance after participating in an extracurricular activity with college age men, maybe I'm one of the 37 Bishop Sycamore players that have been saddled with an eviction on their credit history, maybe I'm one of the coaches that were never paid, maybe I'm one of the small business owners that were the victim of felony theft of service, maybe I'm one the game officials that were never paid, maybe I'm the attorney that was never paid, maybe I'm the bus driver that was given a bad check, maybe I'm the reporter, athletic director, pastor or attorney that lost his job over this, maybe I'm one of the bank employees whose career advancement was torpedoed by a large loan default that triggered a Suspicious Activity Report.  There's at least 100 people who have been damaged by this scheme.  So far.

And I checked Maxpreps for updates.  Wha' happen?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Severino said:

My interest in COF Academy/Bishop Sycamore could be a lot of things.  Maybe I'm just concerned about the proliferation of these fly-by-night schools and their negative impact on our educational system, maybe I'm a fan that is disgusted by these rogue "all-star" teams' affect on the integrity of high school sports, maybe I'm a parent of one of the 75+ kids that wasted a year of their lives and were left high and dry with nothing to show but a lousy T-shirt, maybe I'm a parent who paid a lot of tuition to send my son to an excellent academic institution only to see him carted off in an ambulance after participating in an extracurricular activity with college age men, maybe I'm one of the 37 Bishop Sycamore players that have been saddled with an eviction on their credit history, maybe I'm one of the coaches that were never paid, maybe I'm one of the small business owners that were the victim of felony theft of service, maybe I'm one the game officials that were never paid, maybe I'm the attorney that was never paid, maybe I'm the bus driver that was given a bad check, maybe I'm the reporter, athletic director, pastor or attorney that lost his job over this, maybe I'm one of the bank employees whose career advancement was torpedoed by a large loan default that triggered a Suspicious Activity Report.  There's at least 100 people who have been damaged by this scheme.  So far.

And I checked Maxpreps for updates.  Wha' happen?

Man. That’s pretty deep. I feel like if everything you said was true, it would be impossible to keep this charade and criminal activity going. However, things are looking bigger and better this coming year. I’m sorry if you were slighted. That’s unfortunate whenever that happens. I don’t know any specifics. I just report things told to me in regards to scheduling and program progress. I don’t advocate for them. I am not their liaison. But from a football perspective they have given their kids a unique and quality experience to say the least 

9 hours ago, The Guru said:

Nolebull and GardenStateBaller are utterly embarrassing toadies.

What did I do? I just relay information that is not deemed private or classified. I didn’t hype them up with fake news and intentional lies. i just said Youthbuild played 9 games last year and is playing 10-12 this year God willing 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

I don’t know any specifics. I just report things told to me in regards to scheduling and program progress. I don’t advocate for them. I am not their liaison. But from a football perspective they have given their kids a unique and quality experience to say the least 

You are lying.  You are the point person for this scam that only exists on the internet, this forum being one of the primary hosts.  They have not given their kids a "unique and quality experience."  Every single kid talked into this scheme has been screwed over.  By you.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Some of us are fighting this trend towards frauds posing as real schools, all for the sake of trying to get their mugs on ESPN for a game with "powerhouse" teams. Hatred for the trend wasn't limited just to Dusty, it's for all of them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, badrouter said:

Some of us are fighting this trend towards frauds posing as real schools, all for the sake of trying to get their mugs on ESPN for a game with "powerhouse" teams. Hatred for the trend wasn't limited just to Dusty, it's for all of them.

I understand. USAA is an actual fraud and Dusty Devaughn is a giant turd sandwich. And frauds posing as real schools can’t be worse than real schools posing as normal high school football teams. St Frances, Mater Dei, SJB, STA are all football factories. It’s not real HSFB. it’s AAU travel ball. 

10 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

And frauds posing as real schools can’t be worse than real schools posing as normal high school football teams. St Frances, Mater Dei, SJB, STA are all football factories. It’s not real HSFB. it’s AAU travel ball. 

Except that frauds posing as real schools are not, you know, actual schools and so they are threatening the future eligibility of their kids among other things

I also don't recall anybody claiming that STA's football team was normal.

This is exactly the kind of stuff a toady would do. Make excuses and apologize for these abject clowns.

• Like 2