2020 Out Of State games so far

14 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

You sure seem passionate and opinionated about what you call a renegade club team. That seems pretty odd for someone who has no ties, investment, or history with said team. 

So what is your exact tie to this team? You ask a lot of questions. But can you answer that pretty easy and straightforward question. What is your relationship to CoF Academy, Bishop Sycamore and/or YouthBuild?? 

Some of us are fighting this trend towards frauds posing as real schools, all for the sake of trying to get their mugs on ESPN for a game with "powerhouse" teams. Hatred for the trend wasn't limited just to Dusty, it's for all of them.

• Like 2
  • Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Woodrow Wilson is a defending state champ and St Frances didn’t even make the playoffs!!  Blowout city!!!! 😂

It's actually involving this big time new program this guy named Rusty Revaughn is starting up in a big town called Silverton, TX. He's building the new IMG in a cow pasture there. HC is Vince Lombard

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, badrouter said:

Some of us are fighting this trend towards frauds posing as real schools, all for the sake of trying to get their mugs on ESPN for a game with "powerhouse" teams. Hatred for the trend wasn't limited just to Dusty, it's for all of them.

I understand. USAA is an actual fraud and Dusty Devaughn is a giant turd sandwich. And frauds posing as real schools can’t be worse than real schools posing as normal high school football teams. St Frances, Mater Dei, SJB, STA are all football factories. It’s not real HSFB. it’s AAU travel ball. 

10 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

And frauds posing as real schools can’t be worse than real schools posing as normal high school football teams. St Frances, Mater Dei, SJB, STA are all football factories. It’s not real HSFB. it’s AAU travel ball. 

Except that frauds posing as real schools are not, you know, actual schools and so they are threatening the future eligibility of their kids among other things

I also don't recall anybody claiming that STA's football team was normal.

This is exactly the kind of stuff a toady would do. Make excuses and apologize for these abject clowns.

• Like 2

Radical idea: Let's pay attention to schools that have clearly been established as real schools, with students who've played < four years of HS sports. Stop the charade of "academies" run by people who couldn't get the job (or get the job done) at legitimate schools. 

• Like 2
On 6/3/2020 at 10:08 AM, Nolebull813 said:

The football team has attached themself to the school and got rid of the Bishop Sycamore name. I bet Bishop Sycamore would be disappointed they did that, if he ever existed in the first place.

It seems they dropped the Youthbuild Columbus Community School charade and are now just Bishop Sycamore, which is just a name for a club team.  Meanwhile, Dusty Devaughn is still claiming on Facebook that USA Academy football is still on for Fall 2020, just waiting for ASU to lift it's indefinite campus closure.  But things are looking up in the Montgomery area as far as COVID-19 is concerned.

32 minutes ago, Severino said:

It seems they dropped the Youthbuild Columbus Community School charade and are now just Bishop Sycamore, which is just a name for a club team.  Meanwhile, Dusty Devaughn is still claiming on Facebook that USA Academy football is still on for Fall 2020, just waiting for ASU to lift it's indefinite campus closure.  But things are looking up in the Montgomery area as far as COVID-19 is concerned.

Where you seeing this?

1 hour ago, Severino said:

SFA gave USAA's spot to Bishop Bullshit..lol

• Haha 1

Nevermind , gave USAA's spot to Word of God Christian Academy... doh

SFA Schedule is now:

8/28 Woodrow Wilson (NJ)

9/4- @Centennial (CA) ?

9/12- @Duncanville (TX)

9/25 -Liberty (NV)

10/2- Palmetto (FL)

10/9- @ St Thomas More (CT)

10/16- Word of God Christian Academy (NC)  wtf?

10/23- West Toronto Prep (Canada)

10/30- Bishop Bullshit (OH)

11/6- Life Christian Academy (VA)

11/13- @ IMG

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

SFA Schedule is now:

8/28 Woodrow Wilson (NJ)

9/4- @Centennial (CA) ?

9/12- @Duncanville (TX)

9/25 -Liberty (NV)

10/2- Palmetto (FL)

11/13- @ IMG

Bishop Bullshit by 17....

bgw

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, CODBEARD said:

maybe..if they actually get off the bus to play this time.. 😂

They're running out of players, parents, coaches, bus drivers, and game officials willing to take an IOU.  On the plus side, a guy that's been bankrupt twice can always be hosed again.

13 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

SFA Schedule is now:

8/28 Woodrow Wilson (NJ)

9/4- @Centennial (CA) ?

9/12- @Duncanville (TX)

9/25 -Liberty (NV)

10/2- Palmetto (FL)

11/13- @ IMG

I would say this game is a major question mark and greater then 50% chance it won’t happen...

SFA Schedule is now:

8/28 Woodrow Wilson (NJ)

9/4- Cancelled

9/12- @Duncanville (TX)

9/25 -Liberty (NV)

10/2- Palmetto (FL)

11/13- @ IMG

Going to be hard to get voted MNC with this schedule. They basically have two games. The only shot is both IMG and SFA meet undefeated and they will still have to see what happens in the Cali play-offs. Most definitely needs a MD v SJB split.. poor Biff can't buy a break..woe is Biff... lol

4 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

SFA Schedule is now:

8/28 Woodrow Wilson (NJ)

9/4- Cancelled

9/12- @Duncanville (TX)

9/25 -Liberty (NV)

10/2- Palmetto (FL)

11/13- @ IMG

Going to be hard to get voted MNC with this schedule. They basically have two games. The only shot is both IMG and SFA meet undefeated and they will still have to see what happens in the Cali play-offs. Most definitely needs a MD v SJB split.. poor Biff can't buy a break..woe is Biff... lol

I thought the Miami palmetto game was off

10 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

I thought the Miami palmetto game was off

still showing on Max but that doesn't necessarily mean anything.. SFA put it in, Palmetto hasn't loaded their schedule yet..

I also don't see New Jersey starting in August.. not that that game mattered lol

58 minutes ago, NicholasMalibu said:

GC just lost their starting QB. Transferred to St. Albans DC. 

Lured by the chance to air it out? St. Albans has been irreverent even in the IAC for a decade and with Sidwell Friends getting Donald Davis I don't think they're even the best non-WCAC private school in DC. 

• Like 1

Fascinating to read this thread.  Florida just had its worst four days ever  for the virus and Texas also a hit a new high with hospitalizations up 66% since Memorial Day. Additionally the state also had its largest single day increase in new cases with 2622 reported and the overall total is now over 93,000.  While the TX governor is not alarmed the Austin mayor (on Brian Williams as I type this) is.  

Then there is AZ, South Carolina and the Trump mass insanity in Tulsa.

In the northern VA suburbs of DC which are still only partially  open most everyone wears a mask.  We have over 13,000 positive in Fairfax county, Maryland’s Prince George’s with DeMatha has over 16,000 positive.  Downtown DC is empty in the daytime with most stores closed and no tourists.  

We are not coming out of this anytime soon no matter how much Trump ignores, lies or misrepresents the threat.

I honestly believe that until there is a vaccine there will be few sports played in the U. S.

I sincerely hope I am wrong.  But I am still scared.

By the way my wife and I and daughter in law all personally had the Covid test last week.  No symptoms and we are negative.  But it HURT LIKE HELL!  Serious.

Good luck to all.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3
On 6/10/2020 at 10:09 PM, eaglesinsider said:

I wonder if GC and SFA will meet up on 9/4 if the SFA-Centennial game gets cancelled. GC was supposed to play USAA on that date.

I know they were supposed to scrimmage this year anyway so GC isn't averse to playing SFA unfortunately. 

Seems. so... I got GC in this game as I think their style of play will cause problems for SFA as it did in last years scrimmage game... If it were later in the season I may give the nod to SFA... GC has a huge coaching advantage and much better line play.. JMHO  Go Falcons! lol

• Like 3