Gavin Newsom is a fucking moron

Bormio

9 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Wants doctors to be able to write prescriptions for HOUSING!!  Like I do not have enough to worry about now.  The stupidity of the Left is boundless.

Good grief. This is the shit I’m talking about. This is precisely why I’m leaving California. I literally can’t stand it here anymore. It’s unfortunate because it used to be bad ass here. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Beautiful state ... filled with too many idiots 

Exactly. I suppose it’s great here if you’re among the elite or part of the “vulnerable” population. But for reasonable, logical, rational, non-delusional middle-class shmucks like me, it just doesn’t make sense to be here anymore 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, maxchoboian said:

How are all these threads about how fucked up the Left is any different than threads about how fucked up the actions of Trump are? It certainly looks like, along with TDS, there is every bit as much LDS. 

Here's to a nice Friday and a relaxing weekend. Enjoy, all.

Trump may act like a dork sometimes, but he nor his policies and America-first attitude are “fucked up”. THAT is the difference. 👍

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

How are all these threads about how fucked up the Left is any different than threads about how fucked up the actions of Trump are? It certainly looks like, along with TDS, there is every bit as much LDS. 

Here's to a nice Friday and a relaxing weekend. Enjoy, all.

Trump’s personality is for a little while, liberal giveaways are forever

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

You've been telling yourself that for 4 years now.  Reality?

Still there, but bitching on an internet forum. 

You are such weak little man. 

Have I told you to fuck yourself today you little pedophile-mental midget-swamp turd? You're joke. A fool. The forum idiot whose idiocy has spanned over a decade of HSFB forums...which of course is not surprising since you love half-naked kids. STFU you little twit. 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Have I told you to fuck yourself today you little pedophile-mental midget-swamp turd? You're joke. A fool. The forum idiot whose idiocy has spanned over a decade of HSFB forums...which of course is not surprising since you love half-naked kids. STFU you little twit. 🤣

Just MOVE already if you are financially able....

Man up and try to support your own mind...

25 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

You're such an ignorant dumbass. 

Just derive joy from the fact that it chaps his ass that Trump is the president.

And it chaps his ass even more knowing he's likely to be re-elected.

Chiptard's sorry ass wakes up in torment every blessed morning.

God is good. 👍  :D

giphy.gif

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

You're such an ignorant dumbass. 

I can get you a job on a boat here.  I'm connected in the industry.  I can get you 17 bucks an hour/ benefits/OT. All you have to do is look stupid, follow instructions and have safety boots. 12 on/12 off.  

You ready to make the move?

5 hours ago, RedZone said:

I can get you a job on a boat here.  I'm connected in the industry.  I can get you 17 bucks an hour/ benefits/OT. All you have to do is look stupid, follow instructions and have safety boots. 12 on/12 off.  

You ready to make the move?

Did you tell your contact he’s black? Or did you tell your contact he’s a N.......? 

Blueliners retirement will be more than you made in your pathetic lifetime... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, RedZone said:

You've been telling yourself that for 4 years now.  Reality?

Still there and bitching on an internet forum. 

You are such weak little man. 

...and you've been saying that you'll stop beating off to kids in half shirts, and that you were going to storm outta here for the 20th time like a little jilted schoolgirl.  But yet here you are being a little pedophile bitch on yet ANOTHER internet forum not having accomplished either goal. So there's that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

...and you've been saying that you'll stop beating off to kids in half shirts, and that you were going to storm outta here for the 20th time like a little jilted schoolgirl.  But yet here you are being a little pedophile bitch on yet ANOTHER internet forum not having accomplished either goal. So there's that.

Would that be a NO on the job opportunity?