Gavin Newsom is a fucking moron

Bormio

10 hours ago, Troll said:

Thank you, This weekend is a good one.

3 day NCAA Conference Championship weekend...😁

@HSFBfan I saw your brother there 😄... Chad took first, my boy went 3 and 4, but has a better shot to win it tomorrow.

Yes he was there. I believe he will also be there today. 

Good luck to your son. 

Ps sean found out he has one day of eligibility left. Hell be on the boards today ;)

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Very possible but could be entertaining. My bro is still in tremendous shape

I almost didn't recognize him at first...looks like he lost weight or hit the gym or something.

Either that or he just trimmed his beard 🤣

It will be entertaining for sure, a couple new faces showed up and are talented.

Almost like a real competition 😄

I think anything can happen today....there's still probably a favorite, but you could scramble the top 4

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Troll said:

I almost didn't recognize him at first...looks like he lost weight or hit the gym or something.

Either that or he just trimmed his beard 🤣

It will be entertaining for sure, a couple new faces showed up and are talented.

Almost like a real competition 😄

I think anything can happen today....there's still probably a favorite, but you could scramble the top 4

He hits the gym 4x a week 

And yes he trimmed his beard.

Divers today are very good and only getting better 

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Now you are copying THC. He called you the tough guy behind the keyboard.  Do ever have anything original to say?

Also 9M>650.  Fun to See MJ. school you..but sad as well.

Originality nor free nor critical thinking skills are among his strong suits (if any even exist). Everyone takes a turn beating on the forum piñata at some point. 

• Haha 1

On 2/24/2020 at 9:50 PM, Cat_Scratch said:

One and a Half reverse are a very hard dive to pull off.

That wasn't my son, but he did do a 'reverse 1 3/4 pure plank' in the same championships a while back as a freshman.  That was probably his worst smack in competition.  

From his crash reel...Go ahead and try to top it...🤣

PS: Figures you did diving in HS, the way you toss the surfboard around...lol. 👍

3 hours ago, Troll said:

That wasn't my son, but he did do a 'reverse 1 3/4 pure plank' in the same championships a while back as a freshman.  That was probably his worst smack in competition.  

From his crash reel...Go ahead and try to top it...🤣

PS: Figures you did diving in HS, the way you toss the surfboard around...lol. 👍

It's a blind dive. Where you have to feel your rotation in the air then open from the pike. Hard to hit it right. Same as the 2 1/2 backward dive. Hurts more from the 3 meter platform or diving board when you hit the water full laid out flat. I practiced blind dives in my wetsuit. Hurt less, lol. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cat_Scratch said:

It's a blind dive. Where you have to feel your rotation in the air then open from the pike. Hard to hit it right. Same as the 2 1/2 backward dive. Hurts more from the 3 meter platform or diving board when you hit the water full laid out flat. I practiced blind dives in my wetsuit. Hurt less, lol. 

Or try laying out straight any back dive....

a very blind dive ...

Zone Regionals in a couple days... long road trip coming. 

😁

• Like 2

On 2/21/2020 at 11:47 AM, Bormio said:

Wants doctors to be able to write prescriptions for HOUSING!!  Like I do not have enough to worry about now.  The stupidity of the Left is boundless.

i want to see the pharmacy fill it and the insurance company pay for it

If I was a doctor in CA I be the first to write a script!