St. Frances Academy needs games for 2020 season.

Las Vegas_JC

36 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

SFA is the most feared hsfb team in America. Nothing great comes easy. Kudos to power pubs like Cent10 and DV for having the courage that most never will never have. 

Bro, nobody gives a shit about the swampland you’re selling. Get us the games you tout, dammit! 

still waiting on my DM for Coach Morgan and Cousin Dave. Fortunately wasn’t holding my breath.......

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

SFA is the most feared hsfb team in America. Nothing great comes easy. Kudos to power pubs like Cent10 and DV for having the courage that most never will never have. 

"...never will never have..."?   And pls, the most feared team in the country doesn't lose by 2+ scores.  SFA didn't do jack against MD, the real most-feared team.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Milton and Johns Creek are the only notable GA teams playing relevant OOS (non-bordering) competition. Marietta and Grayson are pulling back the reigns going fwd.

Milton and Johns Creek are affluent schools. Marietta, Not so much. Not sure about Grayson, so I won’t comment on them. 

2 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

https://www.cifstate.org/governance/constitution/700_Series.pdf

704. INTERSTATE COMPETITION A. Dual competition (involving two [2] schools only) in CIF-approved sports does not require sanction approval by the CIF and/or National Federation when a CIF member school competes against a member school from another state association;

NOTE: It is the responsibility of both the host and traveling schools to confirm approval with the National Federation via the NFHS website.

706. PENALTY FOR VIOLATIONS Any violation of the provisions of Article 70 (Sanctioned Events) may be cause for refusal of sanction approval or suspension of the participating schools from CIF competition. The Federated Council shall determine any period of suspension. Suspended schools may apply only to the Federated Council for reinstatement

I only bring this up because the moniker MIAA ( Maryland Interscholastic Athletic Association) fools some schools and associations into thinking they are a state association and NFHS member. Most times nothing happens BUT if I were Cen 10 I would get the game sanctioned by CIF as to avoid penalties and being not eligible for play-offs.. just saying

They have nothing to worry about anyway. The champs over there are preordained by whichever school ends up with the most talent in the next couple of months anyway. xD

• Haha 1

On 2/21/2020 at 9:21 PM, SeaShells21 said:

East Mississippi C. C. vs. St Francis Academy...

Why?

For the record, there were a few characters from Maryland last season claiming that St. Francis scrimmaged and beat a college team pre-season; hence why some were so confident and convinced they would put Mater Dei down.

They’re all around the same age, aren’t they?

Some seem to have forgotten that Good Counsel BEAT SFA in a preseason scrimmage last year.  Yes, the same Good Counsel that also beat SJC to win the WCAC.

But, some will say that SFA would destroy GC in the regular season. 😁

Here we go:  Good Counsel lost to SJB by 23. St. Francis lost to Mater Dei by 16.  Mater Dei lost to SJB by 5. 

Therefore, using the above epistemology if GC and SFA had played in the regular season-yes, SFA would have won.

By two points. 😆

👏

• Haha 6

19 hours ago, BigDrop said:

Some seem to have forgotten that Good Counsel BEAT SFA in a preseason scrimmage last year.  Yes, the same Good Counsel that also beat SJC to win the WCAC.

But, some will say that SFA would destroy GC in the regular season. 😁

Here we go:  Good Counsel lost to SJB by 23. St. Francis lost to Mater Dei by 16.  Mater Dei lost to SJB by 5. 

Therefore, using the above epistemology if GC and SFA had played in the regular season-yes, SFA would have won.

By two points. 😆

👏

Forgive me but this is my post of the year....

🍷

• Haha 3

image.jpeg.03f98dac36c8da80a4b429eba808ad9e.jpeg

"Dustin DeVaughn, great guy, tremendous human being. Let me tell you something, he's good people, this Dustin Devaughn."

(Dustin Devaughn convicted of fraud)

"I barely even know this guy. He's a coffee boy. Dustin Devaughn? Don't know him. I thought you said Dustin Diamond, who was tremendous in Saved By the Bell. Just tremendous."

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, The Guru said:

"Dustin DeVaughn, great guy, tremendous human being. Let me tell you something, he's good people, this Dustin Devaughn."

"I barely even know this guy. He's a coffee boy. Dustin Devaughn? Don't know him. I thought you said Dustin Diamond, who was tremendous in Saved By the Bell. Just tremendous."

I beg your "pardon".

3 hours ago, The Guru said:

Isn't that the guy who couldn't even get anyone to call into his failed radio talk show program? Even is Mother? then stormed out of the radio station having a complete hissy fit?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1