St. Frances Academy needs games for 2020 season.

Las Vegas_JC

1 hour ago, The Guru said:

If you disagree with nolebull = piece of shit

Nobody has a piece of shit compilation longer than Donald Trump = nolebull cups his balls and strokes his shaft like the perfect toadie

I don’t disagree with him. I don’t know anything about him outside he did some lame impression of your President. 

the compilation was him being an asshole. Piece of shit was just the choice of words. You can say asshole if you want. 

16 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

8A Palmetto FL is strongly considering a trip to SFA in October 2020. 

Why @Nolebull813 thumbing this down?

Nolebull may want to do some research on Miami Palmetto which brings back enough of their team to be a 8a favorite heading into the season and should be a good defensive unit in 2020

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Why @Nolebull813 thumbing this down?

Nolebull may want to do some research on Miami Palmetto which brings back enough of their team to be a 8a favorite heading into the season and should be a good defensive unit in 2020

You need to do research on what all star transfer academies look like. They make good or even great regular high schools look bad. They are on another level. SFA got booted out of their association for wild recruiting so now they can have anyone on the team with no oversight. It’s just different. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

Florida has an interesting was they determine play-off seeding.. Playing SFA who would equate to a 2A team in FLA by enrollment would not hurt an 8A team. Actually would boost their RPI playing them assuming SFA wins a lot of games and SFA opponents will win a lot of games.

CLASS 5A-8A

• Teams must play a minimum of eight games to qualify for the playoffs. • All regular-season games completed will be included in a team’s RPI ranking. • District champions will be seeded #1-4 based on RPI ranking. • The next four highest regular-season RPI teams in each region will receive an at-large bid and be seeded #5-8. • Seeds are locked in for the duration of regional tournament. • Highest seed hosts for the duration of regional tournament. • Team with highest regular-season RPI will host semifinals.

RPI rating is 

1) Your winning percentage (0.35 x WP) + 2) Your opponents’ winning percentage (.035xOPW) + 3) Your opponent’s opponents’ winning percentage (.030xOOWP)

It's designed to reward teams who play better schedules and win games 

But in reality no 2a team in Florida would be within 45 points of SFA 

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

You need to do research on what all star transfer academies look like. They make good or even great regular high schools look bad. They are on another level. SFA got booted out of their association for wild recruiting so now they can have anyone on the team with no oversight. It’s just different. 

Miami Palmetto may end up getting beat down by SFA but I think you are still underselling how good Palmetto may be this upcoming season

This isn't just some random Joe being led to slaughter, this is a top 25 (maybe top 15 or top 10 depending upon how the off-season transfer portal shakes out) team who is gonna be very good in Florida regardless of how this game turns out 

52 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Miami Palmetto may end up getting beat down by SFA but I think you are still underselling how good Palmetto may be this upcoming season

This isn't just some random Joe being led to slaughter, this is a top 25 (maybe top 15 or top 10 depending upon how the off-season transfer portal shakes out) team who is gonna be very good in Florida regardless of how this game turns out 

top 10/25 in a state against top 5 nationally. It doesn’t add up. This is a schedule filler for SFA and nothing more 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

top 10/25 in a state against top 5 nationally. It doesn’t add up. This is a schedule filler for SFA and nothing more 

IMG looked like a schedule filler the way they played against SFA this past year 

And they were supposed to be a top 5 team in the country lol

While I'm not saying your wrong it says more about SFA than anything else

All but maybe 5-10 teams nationally would probably have lost by 14+ to them last season 

26 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

IMG looked like a schedule filler the way they played against SFA this past year 

And they were supposed to be a top 5 team in the country lol

While I'm not saying your wrong it says more about SFA than anything else

All but maybe 5-10 teams nationally would probably have lost by 14+ to them last season 

I'd say all but 4/5 teams, SFA was a beast last year. I'll say it again, MD and SJB are very smart not to schedule them this coming up year.

I hope Cen10 keeps it close.

• Like 2

On 2/24/2020 at 11:34 AM, The Guru said:

image.jpeg.03f98dac36c8da80a4b429eba808ad9e.jpeg

"Dustin DeVaughn, great guy, tremendous human being. Let me tell you something, he's good people, this Dustin Devaughn."

(Dustin Devaughn convicted of fraud)

"I barely even know this guy. He's a coffee boy. Dustin Devaughn? Don't know him. I thought you said Dustin Diamond, who was tremendous in Saved By the Bell. Just tremendous."

POST OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

WTF???

You posted something referring to the kid as a "past offender?"

Slow down, GSB. You look like an idiot when you try to do too much.

Past offender...lol...following in the footsteps of the SJC "transfer" last year and the DeMatha "transfer" this year. Academy or reform school?

• Haha 1

• 1 year later...
27 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

2021 schedule so far:

Loyola MI, Franklin MD, GC, SJR, DLS, AHP, Catholic Central MI, BS, WTP, STM, IMG

Still have two more open weeks to fill. 

AHP has SFA on their schedule too?!!! So they have Brookwood, Edna Karr, Collins Hill AND SFA? I was talking about Miami Central winning the natty, but DAMN! If AHP runs the table, they definitely deserve to finish number 1 in the polls. 

On 2/25/2020 at 9:38 AM, The Guru said:

If you disagree with nolebull = piece of shit

Nobody has a piece of shit compilation longer than Donald Trump = nolebull cups his balls and strokes his shaft like the perfect toadie

No, you and nobama are right there...Along with Most Marxists.....👺👺

1 hour ago, Mag44 said:

How will DLS be ??

Tough to say really.  With the partial year they had this year, I was not able to get a good read on the underclassmen.  I know there are a few studs coming back and as usual a surprise or 2 coming up from JV.  Alls I know is I can't wait for the season to begin!

• Like 1