UK - College Football

Hugh19s

Hey I am from England, and I am heavily interested in Football. I am currently in 10th grade. There are no Colleges (British equivalent of a High school) near me that offer football. However there are teams that compete at the same level as high school football. My question is is it possible to get scouted/play in college in America? My pipe dream is playing D1, and I don’t want to miss out on the opportunity due to where I am from. Any response would be really appreciated.

3 hours ago, Hugh19s said:

Hey I am from England, and I am heavily interested in Football. I am currently in 10th grade. There are no Colleges (British equivalent of a High school) near me that offer football. However there are teams that compete at the same level as high school football. My question is is it possible to get scouted/play in college in America? My pipe dream is playing D1, and I don’t want to miss out on the opportunity due to where I am from. Any response would be really appreciated.

Too bad you aren't 19, or the USA Academy over in Wetumpcoosadmontgomery Alabama would help you out with a hotel and room service I'm sure.

Heard somwhere earlier they may have more college scouts than fans at their games. 

https://theusaacademy.com/divi_overlay/enroll-now/

Good luck to you either way. 

#trusttheprocess

• Haha 6

4 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Too bad you aren't 19, or the USA Academy over in Wetumpcoosadmontgomery Alabama would help you out with a hotel and room service I'm sure.

Heard somwhere earlier they may have more college scouts than fans at their games. 

https://theusaacademy.com/divi_overlay/enroll-now/

Good luck to you either way. 

#trusttheprocess

ANNNDDDD....

giphy.gif

By Hawg,

BGW

• Haha 1

On 2/26/2020 at 2:37 PM, Hugh19s said:

Bloody impressed you found us here mate! First thought it was rubbish but giving it a go alright? If you come to the states the only team to consider is USA Academy. The best of the best. Think ManU in the 90s. Just work your hardest and it’ll all be proper. Swear on me mum

• Like 1
  • Haha 2