Clearwater Academy International Scientologist High, FL

RedZone

..possibly playing John Curtis in Shreveport at the BOB this year. They are some kind of Scientologist school located in Clearwater, Florida that recruits football players nationally.

Read an interesting article on CAI's roster........1/2 of their players are foreign. 

Quick glance at their roster from last year, it's true....lots of Canadian players.

Ajou Ajou

Akheem Mesidor

Ludovick Choquett

Luca Stanzani

Miles La Foucade

Agostino Giagnacovo

Shakespeare Louis

Nickolas Tshivuadi

Elijah Sybllis

Brandon Kandolo

Stephane Martin Tshishimbi

Bruno Zandamela

Stefano Dimitriadis

Austin Menaul

Chris Bitchoka

Lovely Tshibanda

Aidan Sebban

Carson Swenson

leo francois

Stephane Tshishimbi

Some of these guys look they are 40 years old.

https://247sports.com/Player/Ludovick-Choquette-46080065/

They were playing 8 man ball a few years ago and lost to a 1A Florida team this past year. 

Cajun is just a pussy who is scared of the onslaught coming to Louisiana in the form of AHP vs Karr, Clearwater Academy vs Curtis, and Edgewater vs West Monroe. 

i wouldn’t be surprised if Cajun talks to Jeff Curtis when they are getting their mullets trimmed, and talk him out of the game. Maybe there is some 10,000th ranked team from some obscure place they can back the brinks truck up to 

• Haha 3

Ironic thing is the foreign born players are being touted as the strength when that would be a weakness in American football. Some of the foreign players are pretty good, but the issue CAI has is depth. 

Cajun is trying to make them look like some world invincible super power to do damage control, but like I said they lost a 1A Florida team. I think they will be better this coming year though 

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It's funny how some attempt to mask their fear and trepidation with hateful rumor mongering (scientology? 40 year olds?) Can you imagine if CIA beats JCC in Shreveport?? What fun will be had. The Elder HC told me personally that CAI is no joke!

Coach Chinchar built this team from 8 man football to beating 11 man Tennessee State Champions. They help foreign born players find a home and live out their dream of playing American high school football while giving them exposure to get to the next level. The players love him, and it shows. They play hard for him. 

Cajun is trying to belittle the football program and align it with some controversial religion, but you wouldn’t even know anything about that outside of some fucking Huffington Post article. Lol. He’s a pussy. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

well all that and to recruit kids into Scientology.. Do you what this school is? Seems you don't.. Or are you one of them? 😲  Are you from Clearwater nolebull and SO?

Never heard the word Scientology in regards to this school until today. The coach never made any comments or references. I don’t know his religious background, nor do I care. 

• Sad 1

49 minutes ago, RedZone said:

CAI's QB is from Italy...has a couple D1 offers........Italy well represented on the roster too looks like.

https://247sports.com/player/luca-stanzani-46058337/

I believe CAI's staring  QB will be 22 this year...😀

Here's his italian soccer profile from 2018.

https://globalsportsarchive.com/people/soccer/luca-stanzani/267397/

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

Well you should do some research... crazy shit that Scientology and yes they do try and hide what are.. Leah Remini did a great series about her experience with them.Its woth a watch plus she is hot.e a cult like this could thrive... like I said crazy secret shit

https://www.aetv.com/shows/leah-remini-scientology-and-the-aftermath

I think this would be more concerning with parents who send their kids there and don’t know about this stuff. Most if not all know what they are getting into. The cats out of the bag. It’s not a secret even if it was before. I personally think Scientology is a cult, and would never want my family anywhere near it. So my kids can’t go to the games 😂

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

You can't believe everything you read on the Internet. That thread was probably started by the parent of a kid that got cut or lacked the sufficient playing time. 

Cod loves to post salacious, unfounded search results against privates. He thinks everything is peachy keen in the world of Maryland public high school athletics. I beg to differ. And I despise CNN!! 

https://www.cnn.com/2017/07/04/us/maryland-school-coach-sexual-assault/index.html

If he can find a link to some controversy regarding the school then it’s obviously public knowledge. So if they aren’t committing any illegal activity then who are we to criticize how they operate? Just move along! 

6 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

From Coach Chinchar:

"Totally false!

Thanks for calling it to my attention. I saw it back when the article was written. We had some other German students on our team at the time try to reach out to the site and dispute it so they’d take it down as well as our school trying. But no success. Our school in non denominational so we don’t teach any religion at all. But being in Clearwater, Florida. (head quarters of Scientology) some staff and students are Scientologists. But we are non religious and have many students  and staff of nearly every faith."

Any lawyers on here? Can Cod be sued for liable or slander for posting such garbage? 

No he can't.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, CODBEARD said:

yeah for copying links to articles written.. have at it...is more but whatever... thats their MO is to deny and threaten to sue...

here sue wikipedia while your at it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clearwater_Academy_International

You nailed it.  They are hella creepy and a simple google search proves they in fact are related.  Some folk are just so easy and eager to believe what they want to believe and are suckers.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1