Clearwater Academy International Scientologist High, FL

RedZone

23 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

From Coach Chinchar:

"Totally false!

Thanks for calling it to my attention. I saw it back when the article was written. We had some other German students on our team at the time try to reach out to the site and dispute it so they’d take it down as well as our school trying. But no success. Our school in non denominational so we don’t teach any religion at all. But being in Clearwater, Florida. (head quarters of Scientology) some staff and students are Scientologists. But we are non religious and have many students  and staff of nearly every faith."

Any lawyers on here? Can Cod be sued for liable or slander for posting such garbage? 

I'm not a lawyer, but it sounds like Coach Chinchar might have an opinion on going after someone for liable. Ask him. It would be interesting to hear the two of your thoughts on the liable possibility. If nothing else, it will increase the post count on here.

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

I'm not a lawyer, but it sounds like Coach Chinchar might have an opinion on going after someone for liable. Ask him. It would be interesting to hear the two of your thoughts on the liable possibility. If nothing else, it will increase the post count on here.

Are you trying to say he's liable to sue someone? 

I've heard a lot about the COS stalking people and suing them to keep quiet about what goes on in their church.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

Maybe have a q and a with Coach Chingaso. 

Huh, @AztecPadre?

BGW

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

They were playing 8 man ball a few years ago and lost to a 1A Florida team this past year. 

Cajun is just a pussy who is scared of the onslaught coming to Louisiana in the form of AHP vs Karr, Clearwater Academy vs Curtis, and Edgewater vs West Monroe. 

i wouldn’t be surprised if Cajun talks to Jeff Curtis when they are getting their mullets trimmed, and talk him out of the game. Maybe there is some 10,000th ranked team from some obscure place they can back the brinks truck up to 

They also beat a TN team that I think won a state title and also beat a 7a Atlantic Delray team

So focused on them losing to Madison County like that is somehow a huge embarrassment to the program

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

From Coach Chinchar:

"Totally false!

Thanks for calling it to my attention. I saw it back when the article was written. We had some other German students on our team at the time try to reach out to the site and dispute it so they’d take it down as well as our school trying. But no success. Our school in non denominational so we don’t teach any religion at all. But being in Clearwater, Florida. (head quarters of Scientology) some staff and students are Scientologists. But we are non religious and have many students  and staff of nearly every faith."

Any lawyers on here? Can Cod be sued for liable or slander for posting such garbage? 

Sue for libel or slander!  You’re sounding like a Scientologist already!

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

yeah.. creepy... I find it hard to believe they would send their member kids to a school they didn't have full control of..either publicly or behind the scenes...

I’ve only dealt with Scientologists up close once as part of a case we defended.  They are very good at appearing harmless on the thin surface of things, but once you get past that they are, in my opinion, unhinged MFers.  Just a weird vibe even when they’re being nice to you.

They also aren’t dumb about how they’re perceived and in my experience tended to downplay their membership/affiliation with the org.  That people affiliated with that school deny their and its affiliation with Scientology isn’t proof of anything.  Even if they don’t teach the “religion” part of Scientology I wonder how much of the group’s beliefs on self-betterment, self-actualization, etc. make their way into the school’s curriculum.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Coach Chinchar built this team from 8 man football to beating 11 man Tennessee State Champions. They help foreign born players find a home and live out their dream of playing American high school football while giving them exposure to get to the next level. The players love him, and it shows. They play hard for him. 

Cajun is trying to belittle the football program and align it with some controversial religion, but you wouldn’t even know anything about that outside of some fucking Huffington Post article. Lol. He’s a pussy. 

Yeah, I'm actually inclined to believe that this is a much better mission than that of USA or other places.

There's a real market for foreign students who are trying to get scholarships to play college football.

2 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

You nailed it.  They are hella creepy and a simple google search proves they in fact are related.  Some folk are just so easy and eager to believe what they want to believe and are suckers.  

GardenStateBaller is sucker numero uno.

The guy falls for every crook and conman this side of David Koresh.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he was once a Branch Dividian. We can only lament the fact that he's not from Waco.

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Christian schools are full yellow, Hillary voting, soft liberals too. Journalism students are 95% liberal.  

Don’t you hate that, there’s not a single place in this country for white conservatives views. I say you should build some boats and sail back to the homeland so you can live your life the way you envisioned.

• Like 2

Man the flag bearer for the entire state of Louisiana better not let some science Tom Cruise high school  with foreigners who don’t even know how to play football beat their ass in Louisiana. 

Come on Curtis you Lake Placid scheduling pussy!!!!!  America is counting on you and Christianity is counting on you!!!!!!!! Don’t let Greta Thunberg High whoop your ass

• Haha 1