Sign in to follow this  
RedZone

Clearwater Academy International Scientologist High, FL

On 4/14/2020 at 11:45 PM, eaglesinsider said:

Also how has this not made it in yet?

When is the next episode?  I can’t wait to see how this comes out.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Mr Levy and Mr Creed send their regards. 

There you go changing the subject again. McDonogh teachers from the early 70s when the school was a military school who I had to look up.

Whatever scandals a school like McDonogh has, the schools you prop up have 100 fold.

12 hours ago, eaglesinsider said:

There you go changing the subject again. McDonogh teachers from the early 70s when the school was a military school who I had to look up.

Whatever scandals a school like McDonogh has, the schools you prop up have 100 fold.

602B7165-12DB-4701-BC3B-5CBA8645D48C.jpeg

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Oldballcoach said:

Just reading this crazy how do parents sign their kids up for this. 

image.png.487bb2b445f7c43f75d1906dbcd828aa.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Das right.. come to America where the coaches be giving out verbals like...

Vision in Silver (The Others, #3) by Anne Bishop

.just don't try and commit..lol

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Another offer for a CAI baller! #essential 

All glory to God?  Is this going to get him suspended at the scientology school he plays for?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

All glory to God?  Is this going to get him suspended at the scientology school he plays for?

It's a good bet they're desperate enough for any football talent that they'd happily sell out any supposed guiding principles of the school for the kid. All they care about is getting their mugs on TV, playing in a "heavyweight" game. There's no time for any silly moral or ethical principles when you might get to be on ESPN.

• Haha 5

24 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Yet another CAI baller with a P5 offer!!!

Do these athletes that get scholly's have to pay some sort of tribute to scientology? 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Do these athletes that get scholly's have to pay some sort of tribute to scientology? 

I have no idea what these coaches are verbal offering these days..Kid hasn't played a down for CAI and his hi lite film looks dominating but he is a man playing boys and boys that aren't very good at football and he doesn't really look all that fast or quick at least for D1... The 5.11 40 for a LB would concern me as a P5 coach.. this is a candy offer on size and let's see what he does the next two years and possible switch to hands in the dirt.. Good for CAI recruiting but as for the kid I wish him well and good luck..

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/6476444/5e7fa6df066bb302d85c0b26

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

I have no idea what these coaches are verbal offering these days..Kid hasn't played a down for CAI and his hi lite film looks dominating but he is a man playing boys and boys that arent very good at football and he doesnt really look al that fast or quick... The 5.11 40 for a LB would concern me as a P5 coach.. this is a candy offer on size and let's see what he does the next two years.. 

https://www.hudl.com/profile/6476444/Edwin-Wilson-Tara-Kolenge

5.11?  Dude that's like jogging.  Lol

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

yeah.. it shows on film too.. anyway.. just fyi.. Scientologist are allowed to be Christians or whatever.. Scientology is a religion for tax reasons but it kinda isn't either..it's weird.. I think you come in as say a Christian and over time they talk you out of it ..I don't know what those wackadoodles do.. lol

• Haha 1

On 5/12/2020 at 12:04 PM, AztecPadre said:

Recall Pascal’s wager?  It’s in your best interest long term to act as though there is a god, whether he exists or not.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Yeah but if you don't offer scholarships to the Scientologists Tom Cruise might put a curse on you so it's not worth the risk.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, eaglesinsider said:

Yeah but if you don't offer scholarships to the Scientologists Tom Cruise might put a curse on you so it's not worth the risk.

Didn’t work on Nicole Kidman.... yet. 

bgw

• Haha 3