“CoronaVirus is overblown press-created hysteria”

NorCalRuss

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

Shouldn’t you be out calling someone a Nbomb? You racist scum. 

It's a part of what they are in Lousyana 

referred to Assumption Deputy Erick Taylor as a “dirty cop” and a “thug.” The messages also called Taylor and a judge’s clerk the N-word. The messages were provided to WBR2’s investigative unit by Falcon, but Leblanc’s attorney alleges that the messages were altered.

https://www.wwltv.com/article/news/local/louisiana-judge-resigns-after-admitting-she-sent-racial-slurs-in-texts/289-310adcf2-0273-4788-b74d-fcc9a781c122

Louisiana judge resigns after admitting she sent racial slurs in texts

Louisiana judge resigns after admitting she sent racial slurs in texts.  Judge Jessie LeBlanc admitted to sending the text messages on Sunday after denying them for months.

NEW ORLEANS — A Baton Rouge-area judge has resigned after she admitted she used racial slurs in angry text messages sent to an ex-lover, a former sheriff's deputy.

The Advocate in Baton Rouge reports District Judge Jessie LeBlanc sent a letter of resignation to the Louisiana Secretary of State's Office Wednesday. The resignation is effective immediately after the letter is received.
LeBlanc previously admitted that she was upset over the end of her extramarital affair with a sheriff's deputy when she sent him text messages including a slur for black people.

LeBlanc admitted to sending the text messages on Sunday after denying them for months. She apologized and said she never should have used the words, but had no plans to resign.

Louisiana Governor John Bel Edwards called for LeBlanc to resign, saying she has damaged the judiciary. LeBlanc's lawyer responded, saying the governor should focus on his own branch of government and if private conversations pose a litmus test for holding public office then every other official should be held to the same standard.

“Not in a – no - not – no – not in a – no - I have not used that racial slur in the past,” the judge replied.

Hundreds Of ‘N-Word’ Judge’s Cases Reviewed Over Racist Texts Controversy

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

referred to Assumption Deputy Erick Taylor as a “dirty cop” and a “thug.” The messages also called Taylor and a judge’s clerk the N-word. The messages were provided to WBR2’s investigative unit by Falcon, but Leblanc’s attorney alleges that the messages were altered.

https://www.wwltv.com/article/news/local/louisiana-judge-resigns-after-admitting-she-sent-racial-slurs-in-texts/289-310adcf2-0273-4788-b74d-fcc9a781c122

Louisiana judge resigns after admitting she sent racial slurs in texts.  Judge Jessie LeBlanc admitted to sending the text messages on Sunday after denying them for months.

NEW ORLEANS — A Baton Rouge-area judge has resigned after she admitted she used racial slurs in angry text messages sent to an ex-lover, a former sheriff's deputy.

The Advocate in Baton Rouge reports District Judge Jessie LeBlanc sent a letter of resignation to the Louisiana Secretary of State's Office Wednesday. The resignation is effective immediately after the letter is received.
LeBlanc previously admitted that she was upset over the end of her extramarital affair with a sheriff's deputy when she sent him text messages including a slur for black people.

LeBlanc admitted to sending the text messages on Sunday after denying them for months. She apologized and said she never should have used the words, but had no plans to resign.

Louisiana Governor John Bel Edwards called for LeBlanc to resign, saying she has damaged the judiciary. LeBlanc's lawyer responded, saying the governor should focus on his own branch of government and if private conversations pose a litmus test for holding public office then every other official should be held to the same standard.

“Not in a – no - not – no – not in a – no - I have not used that racial slur in the past,” the judge replied.

He’s a disgusting pig. He wears the racist badge with honor. 

• Like 1

Just now, NorCalRuss said:

He’s a disgusting pig. He wears the racist badge with honor. 

I am more concerned when people in power thinks like that where they can go unchecked.  I for one would be mortified having to stood in front of that Judge.  That's scary and should give any person that puts faith in the Justice system pause.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

I am more concerned when people in power thinks like that where they can go unchecked.  I for one would be mortified having to stood in front of that Judge.  That's scary and should give any person that puts faith in the Justice system pause.  

I agree. Sadly there are bad judges and bad people in all sorts of roles with power. Judges should be non partial and follow the laws set. 

Cajun is just scum with no influence over anything so he’s harmless. 

• Like 2

Even the New England Journal of Medicine, the preeminent medical journal in the world, argues the coronavirus is likely no worse than a severe seasonal flu and that the death rate appears to be under 2%, and likely under 1%.  And that the age distribution of deaths resembles a normal flu virus.  For all the extreme panic that IS being whipped by the TV and internet press (Drudge is despicable), this is NOTHING like the 1918 flu.

A voice of reason in a cauldron of psychosis 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DevilDog said:

You should seriously worry more about your own backyard and lay off the OMG Drama Vitamins. 

https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/racist-text-message-lands-galveston-gop-chairwoman-in-hot-seat/285-9bb1e894-104f-4ef0-957c-743f774388b3

2 hours ago, Bormio said:

Even the New England Journal of Medicine, the preeminent medical journal in the world, argues the coronavirus is likely no worse than a severe seasonal flu and that the death rate appears to be under 2%, and likely under 1%.  And that the age distribution of deaths resembles a normal flu virus.  For all the extreme panic that IS being whipped by the TV and internet press (Drudge is despicable), this is NOTHING like the 1918 flu.

A voice of reason in a cauldron of psychosis 

Since you are clearly a coronavirus expert and have obviously spent years studying the virus just how much media attention should the new deadly virus be given?

15 minutes?...

28 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Since you are clearly a coronavirus expert and have obviously spent years studying the virus just how much media attention should the new deadly virus be given?

15 minutes?...

It's funny watching these guys enjoy sharing twitter, and extremist outlet stories about bad liberals and good conswervatives, then puff up and pout when the outlets share news not as great for their agenda. 

xD

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It's funny watching these guys enjoy sharing twitter, and extremist outlet stories about bad liberals and good conswervatives, then puff up and pout when the outlets share news not as great for their agenda. 

xD

I told these fools a couple days ago dictator trump's coronavirus speech was some kind of terrible. 

Wall Street obviously backs my opinion.

...trump last night basically said the virus was another hoax to try and bring him down at his rally. 

I really pray none of those rednecks get it.... Seriously. 

I don't pretend to know much about this coronavirus, but it is a VIRUS!

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

xD

So you showed up because the coronavirus is not good for the GOP agenda?  Seriously?

So we have a flu-like illness, may be easily spread, with a low mortality rate and many people may not realize they are sick.  In a world with many similar illnesses.  So you can live like a hermit until this blows over or you can go about your life using reasonable precautions. Free country - your choice.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Bormio said:

So you showed up because the coronavirus is not good for the GOP agenda?  Seriously?

So we have a flu-like illness, may be easily spread, with a low mortality rate and many people may not realize they are sick.  In a world with many similar illnesses.  So you can live like a hermit until this blows over or you can go about your life using reasonable precautions. Free country - your choice.

Nah. I showed up to point and laugh at idiots. 

xD

A new flu type bug isn't good for anyone's agenda. It's funny watching idiots squirm about it though. Sad that the reason they squirm is because of their pocket books and how it affects their politics rather than how it affects people's health and safety though. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Katrina wasn't good for the gop agenda either.. How did that work out? 

Let's all pretend everything is OK and will always be OK.

You live in a very unique world out there in rural South Carolina, old man. You probably don't even have a Chinese restaurant in your tiny town.  I think it might be safe for you to go out and feed your chickens. 

Other people in other places should at least pay attention. Makes sense to me. 

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Nah. I showed up to point and laugh at idiots. 

xD

A new flu type bug isn't good for anyone's agenda. It's funny watching idiots squirm about it though. Sad that the reason they squirm is because of their pocket books and how it affects their politics rather than how it affects people's health and safety though. 

What’s funny is you having a nice cup of tea conversation with the known racist Cajun. What was that hypocritical bs speech you been trying to pull. 
You are a demoRAT clown so you racist stick together so no surprise. 

12 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

What’s funny is you having a nice cup of tea conversation with the known racist Cajun. What was that hypocritical bs speech you been trying to pull. 
You are a demoRAT clown so you racist stick together so no surprise. 

I think it’s rich when dudes do drive-bys “to laugh at us”, but end up commenting and getting in to it, and making their opinions known. Then talk like they’re above it. There’s a bunch that do it. Pretty funny. All good though. I get it 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I think it’s rich when dudes do drive-bys “to laugh at us”, but end up commenting and getting in to it, and making their opinions known. Then talk like they’re above it. There’s a bunch that do it. Pretty funny. All good though. I get it 

True that brother.  Haha, have a great day we finally get to go home today! 

• Like 2