“CoronaVirus is overblown press-created hysteria”

NorCalRuss

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, a quick review:

A poster makes a completely true comment about Covid-19 being on the decline in Georgia despite the state opening up. This is backed up the state's department of health, amongst other sources.

Said poster even references a percentage (the exact percentage) published by Axios/John Hopkins the day before he posted. I'm sure Andy thinks that is a coincidence. 

Andy - either due to being stupid or dishonest (I vote for both) - makes a completely asinine "argument" about cumulative cases increasing in Georgia as if that disproves the current situation: decline. A mind-blowingly dishonest and stupid retort.  But that's our Andy.

I'm going to enjoy what is a beautiful, Covid-19-on-the-decline day here in Georgia.

Andy will no doubt be here for untold hours seeking out conflict in order to vent his rage about how he knows the presidential election will go and the despicable people on his side of the aisle who are facing legal action from ongoing investigations.

Have a great day, Andy!

:D  👍

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, concha said:

A poster makes a completely true comment about Covid-19 being on the decline in Georgia despite the state opening up.

COVID-19 is not on the decline in Georgia.

And he didn't even say that.

You have both now used incorrect language to describe the situation in Georgia.

Not my problem. I'm just pointing it out.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

So, a quick review:

A poster makes a completely true comment about Covid-19 being on the decline in Georgia despite the state opening up. This is backed up the state's department of health, amongst other sources.

Said poster even references a percentage (the exact percentage) published by Axios/John Hopkins the day before he posted. I'm sure Andy thinks that is a coincidence. 

Andy - either due to being stupid or dishonest (I vote for both) - makes a completely asinine "argument" about cumulative cases increasing in Georgia as if that disproves the current situation: decline. A mind-blowingly dishonest and stupid retort.  But that's our Andy.

I'm going to enjoy what is a beautiful, Covid-19-on-the-decline day here in Georgia.

Andy will no doubt be here for untold hours seeking out conflict in order to vent his rage about how he knows the presidential election will go and the despicable people on his side of the aisle who are facing legal action from ongoing investigations.

Have a great day, Andy!

:D  👍

Fuck Andy. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, The Guru said:

COVID-19 is not on the decline in Georgia.

And he didn't even say that.

You have both now used incorrect language to describe the situation in Georgia.

Not my problem. I'm just pointing it out.

Jesus.

Now you are saying that John Hopkins and the state's department of health are wrong.

Your evidence? A ridiculous reference to CUMULATIVE cases dating back weeks and months. An appalling affront to intelligence and honesty,

You are incredible.

And not in any good or admirable way.

LMAO.

40 minutes ago, The Guru said:

No, I'm saying that your language is incorrect.

But you don't read anything. You are only motivated by opportunities to lie.

Even your fallback of being a grammar nazi when your substance face plants isn't working here, Andy my boy.

🤡

If your display today was a prize fight, any self-respecting trainer in your corner would have thrown in the towel ages ago.

Your embarrassment by-pass surgery was COMPLETELY successful.

1 hour ago, concha said:

Even your fallback of being a grammar nazi when your substance face plants isn't working here, Andy my boy.

🤡

If your display today was a prize fight, any self-respecting trainer in your corner would have thrown in the towel ages ago.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

🤡

clubber lang.gif

43 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Andy is getting his teeth kicked in. 

Andy the test results say.....conch is infact your daddy.

LOL! Honestly, I am getting about 1/3 of dipshit's response's only when conch graces him with a quote.... because I have that stupid fuck on ignore. The only goofy fuck that has achieved that high distinction from me.  BUT....that being said, yeah, it's pretty much a blood bath from what I can see. I sincerely hope that conch is at least paying child support for the little bastard. Andy's a fucking dishonest, lying, mentally ill....and unemployed....piece of shit. I literally would just shoot myself in the head if I were him. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Blueliner said:

BUT....that being said, yeah, it's pretty much a blood bath from what I can see.

Well, granted, you also said this.

On 7/15/2017 at 2:49 PM, Blueliner said:

I personally like the 61% drop in border apprehensions.

On 7/16/2017 at 1:17 AM, Blueliner said:

#4 Border APPREHENSIONS are up 61% since November. All's I know is I don't see 100 Mexicans out in front of the Home Depot anymore. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

30 minutes ago, The Guru said:

It's totally inaccurate.

Saying that something has gone down when it hasn't is the dictionary definition of inaccurate.

Death rate? Down.

New cases? Down.

Sources:

Axios/Johns Hopkins

Georgia Department of Public Health

My only post today. The only one needed.

You are a liar. A shameless liar no less, lying in the face of documented evidence.

🤡

• Like 2

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It's fucking bullshit. This whole fucking virus is bullshit. Think about this. Think about where Obama/Biden was taking our country prior to Trump. Now let's say that Kill liar y won and there was no Trump to advocate for American citizens, rights and civil liberties, and a strong American economy. Would Kill liar y be advocating for us. Hell the fuck no!  Where would we be?! We would be shut the fuck down for years and there WOULD be a "new normal". All small businesses would be gone and the Amazons of the world would be our daddies. I believe that this virus was fucking planned long in advance as the final nail in the coffin of capitalism and American economics as we know it. Ask yourselves this...what piece of the puzzle were they (the lying unethical, immoral, America-hating POS left...and righties) not expecting to have to deal with to finally completely fucking own us?....TRUMP. Thank GOD for this man. We were that close people. And of course the war isn't over yet. Stay the course. We will prevail.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Andy apparently doesn't realize that people can read.

🤡

On 5/14/2020 at 9:47 PM, thc6795 said:

So GA has been open now about three weeks. We were told GA would turn into zombie land. Instead the Wuhan has dropped by 12%.  Explain.

On 5/14/2020 at 10:17 PM, The Guru said:

I guarantee you that this is not true.

28448674-8324765-image-a-44_158957566184

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Guru said:

Again, this has all been covered.

The "Wuhan" has not dropped by 12%

If you have a problem with this I suggest you take it up with dumbass thc6795.

Never has a lie been more obvious nor proven.

Thanks, Andy.

This has been great.

🤣

• Haha 1