“CoronaVirus is overblown press-created hysteria”

NorCalRuss

19 minutes ago, concha said:

2) I'm always concerned about debt, the size of government, intrusion on our liberties...

concha showing "concern" for Trump's tax cuts which would add a trillion dollars to the debt.

On 1/12/2018 at 9:31 AM, concha said:

We're early on in the process and we have millions of workers (and their families) benefiting from either bonuses or pay increases or benefits improvements or some combination (with more added to the list every day), and all we see here in these threads is folks bending over backwards to dismiss these positive events completely.

And this doesn't even include help just from the tax cuts alone.

I guess it sucks for you seeing Trump get results and knowing people vote with their wallets.

On 1/12/2018 at 4:29 PM, concha said:

Working people having more of their own money to spend or save for themselves and their families is good.

"Tools" are those - like you - who bend themselves like pretzels trying to avoid admitting it.

On 2/1/2018 at 4:28 PM, concha said:

For those unhappy with Trump and the tax cuts, here's where you can go to give him the middle finger by rejecting any additional funds you may be receiving in your pay checks:

https://www.fiscal.treasury.gov/fsfaq/fs_gifts_to_govt.htm

I'm blown away by the concern.

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, concha said:

2) I'm always concerned about debt, the size of government, intrusion on our liberties...

Trump has almost doubled the annual deficit (which adds to the debt) since Obama's last budget.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/12/us-deficit-swells-25percent-in-fiscal-2020-up-1point1-trillion-over-past-year.html

The number of times concha showed "concern" for it?

zero point zero times.

5 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Already acknowledged that the suicide numbers are real and actually countable.

👇

22 hours ago, The Guru said:

The suicide number is real. about 4,500 more people committed suicide at the time of the last recession (2008-09). OK, that's a real thing that can be supported by actual reality.

What you posted is fantastical.

You're drowning.

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

Sure, when Obama was President.

concha is such an obvious shill and liar.

It's breathtaking.

What's funny is when he feigns ignorance or pretends that he's not lying and/or contradictory.

And then a quote is easily found showing just that.

You leave to go eat some pizza and look at the steaming pile you come back to from Andy.

First, your efforts to divert from the actual topic are noted.

My point - FROM TWO MONTHS AGO - about the lack of concern about the flu were valid.  In fact for most folks the current coronavirus is very flu-like in its severity for most demographics.

Debt? This is you shucking and jiving to divert from the SEVERAL issues I listed, and was as predictable as the sun rising in the east.

"Breathtaking"?  You apparently think your pearl-clutching drama queen verbiage impresses people. 🤣

Tell us, Andy. Now we know that this virus is generally flu-like in its severity for most people/demographics, do you support continued public-at-large restrictions on business, social gathering etc that are hamstringing our economy?

Thoughts on the reports/studies stating that quarantines/lock downs are largely ineffective or not worth the problems they cause?

Spare us the "all states have started loosening up" schtick.

15 minutes ago, concha said:

First, your efforts to divert from the actual topic are noted.

The topic of this thread is......

I already covered your attempts to downplay the virus.

No correction will be made on your behalf.

17 minutes ago, concha said:

My point - FROM TWO MONTHS AGO - about the lack of concern about the flu were valid.  In fact for most folks the current coronavirus is very flu-like in its severity for most demographics.

Your point - from two months ago - was that COVID-19 was no worse than the flu and that it was being overblown.

You then - today - denied making such claims.

You lied again.

Just now, The Guru said:

The topic of this thread is......

I already covered your attempts to downplay the virus.

No correction will be made on your behalf.

Except I didn't downplay it.

I questioned the reaction to another disease relative to the reaction to coronavirus. TWO MONTHS AGO.  🤣

🤡

18 minutes ago, concha said:

Now we know that this virus is generally flu-like in its severity for most people/demographics, do you support continued public-at-large restrictions on business, social gathering etc that are hamstringing our economy?

The seasonal flu has never killed 100,000+ people in 3 months.

But this is cute given your track record on H1N1 hysteria.

Can't wait to pull up your brilliant stuff on that. Freaking out over 12,000 deaths and wondering why people didn't treat that like COVID-19.

😄

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

Your point - from two months ago - was that COVID-19 was no worse than the flu and that it was being overblown.

You then - today - denied making such claims.

You lied again.

How was I lying when, TWO MONTHS AGO, it was in fact not worse?

You simply lie about the point being made.

Pathetically dishonest, but par for the course from you, Andy. 🤣

6 minutes ago, concha said:

I questioned the reaction to another disease relative to the reaction to coronavirus. TWO MONTHS AGO.  🤣

And you looked like a buffoon as usual.

Comparing a virus that turned out to be way less serious than COVID-19.

And being a typical douche about it.

💩

2 minutes ago, The Guru said:

The seasonal flu has never killed 100,000+ people in 3 months.

But this is cute given your track record on H1N1 hysteria.

Can't wait to pull up your brilliant stuff on that. Freaking out over 12,000 deaths and wondering why people didn't treat that like COVID-19.

😄

So now Andy purports to have known how severe COvid-19 was to become. He's known it for MONTHS.

🤣  🤣  🤣

🤡

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Feel free to look it up.

I was clowning you losers from the beginning on your COVID-19 denialism.

Don't be mad just because you're an idiot.

Unlike you, Andy, I am not obsessed with this site to the point I have to pour through weeks, months and years of other people's posts, especially when some douchebags are posting the better part of 2,000 times in less than 4 months.  Resemble that remark, Andy? 🤣 🤡

At best, you were hoping/guessing if you expressed thoughts anywhere close to what's actually happened. If not, you would have won the lotto many times over by now.

As far as being an idiot, when you've figured out the difference between an absolute decline and a decline in growth, get back to me. 🤣

🤡

• Thanks 1

This is some sick shit. Here's the latest from the daily birdcage liner. What do all you vets think about this headline? Hell...what do all of you Americans who acknowledge the sacrifices made by our white, black, Asian, Mexican (and all other nationalities) forefathers before us think of this? Sorry for the large font🤣

NY Times on Memorial Day Weekend: US Military celebrates white supremacism

I wonder why Newsom would want to change the whole voting system right before an election. Could it be that he's beginning to realize that many if not most Californians are getting fed up with his and dcrap leadership BULLSHIT?🤔…...oh and sorry for the large, gaudy font.🤣

GOP groups sue California Gov. Newsom, claim vote-by-mail order is 'brazen power grab'

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/28/2020 at 8:44 PM, NorCalRuss said:

In other news, some dude has the flu in every city in America...100 times more will die from it than CoronaVirus...

Still one of the more infamous posts of all-time

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/06/10/world/coronavirus-history.html?action=click&auth=login-google&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

💩

• Thanks 1