Pizza

noonereal

When was the last time you ate pizza?   

17 members have voted

1. 1. When was the last time you ate pizza?

• Today
    • Yesterday
    • This past week
    • Two weeks ago
    • almost a month since
    • 2 months ago
    • 3-6 months ago
    • 6 months - 1 years ago
    • I never eat it

38 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

We usually go for some combination of the Margherita, pepperoni, Guancia, and the dinatale. 

good apps too.

When checking out a new place i always go plain..its the control pizza.  First time at Pepe's and all my friends pies came out..my plain was last.  Waited 90 min outside in line...then another 30 min at the table...I was so hungry and stoked and dig in right away and...you guessed it...burned the roof of my mouth...had spelunkers hanging off the roof for several days 😡😡

• Like 1

16 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

A young age I lived in Jersey and then move to New York but while in Jersey I feel like there was a pizza town somewhere else like Paramus... I remember seeing it is like red white and blue on the outside. I don't know maybe it was pizza USA. I'm getting old LOL

Arn't we all... groan.

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Care to explain what the hell this is ?

Severe carb-restricted diet - no pasta, pizza, bread etc.  Named after doc that invented it.  Who got so weak on it that he fell down, hit his head, and died of a cerebral bleed.

How old are you - it was not that long ago

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

Severe carb-restricted diet - no pasta, pizza, bread etc.  Named after doc that invented it.  Who got so weak on it that he fell down, hit his head, and died of a cerebral bleed.

How old are you - it was not that long ago

27,,, nah I was talking about the video of Italians throwing oranges 🍊 at each other, I know what an Atkins diet is

10 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

27,,, nah I was talking about the video of Italians throwing oranges 🍊 at each other, I know what an Atkins diet is

Every small Italian town has some religious festival where they dress up and do crazy shit.  Since they are throwing oranges, that is southern Italy - possibly Sicily.

• Haha 1