Pizza

noonereal

When was the last time you ate pizza?   

17 members have voted

1. 1. When was the last time you ate pizza?

• Today
    • Yesterday
    • This past week
    • Two weeks ago
    • almost a month since
    • 2 months ago
    • 3-6 months ago
    • 6 months - 1 years ago
    • I never eat it

11 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Was it ketchup or tomato sauce ? 😂

This place actually makes a pretty good pizza. Either white or red. I make a drive to go get it because I live nearly 30 miles from the joint. Neat little spot that combines two of my favorite things... Pizza and music. 

It's not a pizza hut or any chain store type. Much better. It may be the only real reason to ever stop in Pelham or as I say, make a drive over. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I have salt for the PBR rim, and some garlic salt and fake grated parmesan cheese to spruce up the cardboa...ahem pizza. 

Man this corona virus got the OT section popping for once, pizza 🍕 and cars, 😋 all we need is a @ChimpGrip Asian feet thread and this would be lit

🔥 

GSB gone Scared everyone to the OT section 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

On 3/9/2020 at 4:09 PM, CODBEARD said:

Now that is partying high on the Hawg.. I'll bring the PBR 🤣

Back when I was in law school my roommate and I went grocery shopping.  We figured we’d get some Elios pizza just to try it out for the first time in 20 years...it was good when we were kids, right?  Man were we wrong.  Most foul tasting garbage I’ve ever had.  Not sure how we ever ate that crap back in the day.

• Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/10/2020 at 4:40 PM, Hardcore Troubador said:

Back when I was in law school my roommate and I went grocery shopping.  We figured we’d get some Elios pizza just to try it out for the first time in 20 years...it was good when we were kids, right?  Man were we wrong.  Most foul tasting garbage I’ve ever had.  Not sure how we ever ate that crap back in the day.

The cook moved on, they probably sold it to an amateur learning the trade. 

BGW

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Fuck pizza! Eat calzones.

20200330_122953.thumb.jpg.83daff2a4bb5f1d2637d54442ad54f0c.jpg

Hate eating food like that from a to go box, but, it's a sign of the times. The marinara was a little lack luster but the crust was wonderful as was the filling. 

Man that's a small calzone....like what, two bites? 🤣

OK so funny story....go off to college in the midwest...big University, flyers for no less than 15 pizza joints, that will deliver to the dorm rooms in hand.  Called the first, order a calzone....   Reply was: What's a calzone?.....Me: click.

Called the second.....tried to order........What's a calzone?......click

etc...

etc...

By like the eighth or nineth place I'm losing hope, and explaining to the guy on the phone how you make them.....Reply: Hey that sounds really good.....Me: can I get one.......Them: No 🤷‍♂️

So I wind up ordering a pizza from like the last place....wound up with something rolled out with a rolling pin, cut in squares 😲 like a sicilian, and topped with worse than ketchup...

Moral of the story?......Don't buy a pie in Indianna

Hopefully things have gotten better...

🤣

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Troll said:

Man that's a small calzone....like what, two bites? 🤣

OK so funny story....go off to college in the midwest...big University, flyers for no less than 15 pizza joints, that will deliver to the dorm rooms in hand.  Called the first, order a calzone....   Reply was: What's a calzone?.....Me: click.

Called the second.....tried to order........What's a calzone?......click

etc...

etc...

By like the eighth or nineth place I'm losing hope, and explaining to the guy on the phone how you make them.....Reply: Hey that sounds really good.....Me: can I get one.......Them: No 🤷‍♂️

So I wind up ordering a pizza from like the last place....wound up with something rolled out with a rolling pin, cut in squares 😲 like a sicilian, and topped with worse than ketchup...

Moral of the story?......Don't buy a pie in Indianna

Hopefully things have gotten better...

🤣

So are you a Boiler or a Hoosier?

Or worse yet, Ball U?

LOL

BGW

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Copy that! I’m guessing you ate breakfast downtown and drank beer at the chocolate shop?

Fucking arrogant ass Boilers, cool little spot in West Lala.... my smart ass kid graduated 3 years with distinction. 

BGW

Old school, breakfast at the quad, and after the nude Olympics, it's downtown Chauncy's for fast food rabbit... 🤣

Kudos for your kid....he did better than me 👍

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Troll said:

Old school, breakfast at the quad, and after the nude Olympics, it's downtown Chauncy's for fast food rabbit... 🤣

Kudos for your kid....he did better than me 👍

Can’t say I blame you, my head was on a swivel the whole time with the co-eds. Can’t remember the Gold and Black painted dive downtown for Breakfast but the menu had a dish named after a Texas QB. Always good there.

One co-Ed in particular, in activewear tights image is burned into my skull. 

BGW

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Can’t say I blame you, my head was on a swivel the whole time with the co-eds. Can’t remember the Gold and Black painted dive downtown for Breakfast but the menu had a dish named after a Texas QB. Always good there.

One co-Ed in particular, in activewear tights image is burned into my skull. 

BGW

LOL...wound up dating a professor's daughter there...

Yea, that distracted me just a little bit 🤷‍♂️

BTW: since they stopped the 'actual' nude olympics decades ago....you probably misinterpreted the reference...🤣

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

LOL...wound up dating a professor's daughter there...

Yea, that distracted me just a little bit 🤷‍♂️

BTW: since they stopped the 'actual' nude olympics decades ago....you probably misinterpreted the reference...🤣

No, that went over my head. I had no reference to it. 

But, considering the culture there and reflecting on my collegiate experience I can see it happening. 

BGW