USAA losing another Coach

HooverOutlaw

24 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Rudy Griffin was hired at Bessemer City Al today.  

Don't know if he was ever really at USSA but anyway he is at Bessemer City now.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.al.com/sports/2020/03/new-hs-football-coaches-bessemer-city-hires-rudy-griffin-sylacauga-tabs-andrew-zow.html%3foutputType=amp

He was a "Rush guy" but Rush was out of the loop and unawares of the comings and goings of personnel. 

I think that has it covered.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Leaving the top program in FL to go work for USA? Leaving Ft. Lauderdale for coosada? Dusty must be coming to the table with that BAG. 

No bag, no table, no nothing.  Alabama State University facilities?  Anyone actually hear this from ASU?  Check the news, there's been some developments outside the world of high school football exploitation happening recently.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

How's this happening without a school, a team, a HC, a stadium, a fan base, etc.???? Y'all crack me up. Think you know so much. 

I'll tell you how....having the best hsfb schedule in America attracts the best ballers and coaches in the USA!!!! #trusttheprocess  #itshappening 

And the CIF not allowing its teams to play the IMG and USAs of the world will only hinder your future MNC chances. 

Not even you can act like this whole USA thing hasn’t been a shit show. This was supposed to be a smooth operation with facilities being built. An undefeated MD/DLS/SJB will always have a shot at the MNC. That rule will also change. MD has proven in back to back years that these academies people rave of aren’t 💩. I’m not sure I’d say USA has any of the “best” ballers or coaches. A lotta 5th year hs seniors though, that I gotta give to you. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Very tough to win a MNC without going through teams like IMG and SFA, or have at least a daisy chain that includes them. The last two seasons proves this. 

https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/north-shore-mustangs-(houston,tx)/football-fall-18/schedule.htm
2018 national champions with the softest schedule I’ve ever seen! & NO OOS GAMES. DLS Bosco Cen10 > Katy Lake Travis duncanville. Easy. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

If SFA goes undefeated this season, they'll be the 2020 MNC. Once you see its schedule, you'll see why. The SJB and MD schedules aren't even close SOS-wise. 

SFA is not winning any sort of championship with griffiths playing quarterback lol. Kid did not complete one meaningful pass against MD. That was biff’s biggest need this off season and I’m shocked he didn’t move somebody in to his apartments to play qb for him. 

54 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

How's this happening without a school, a team, a HC, a stadium, a fan base, etc.???? Y'all crack me up. Think you know so much. 

I'll tell you how....having the best hsfb schedule in America attracts the best ballers and coaches in the USA!!!! #trusttheprocess  #itshappening 

And the CIF not allowing its teams to play the IMG and USAs of the world will only hinder your future MNC chances. 

I don’t shit on kids. Not my thing. But stop with “ballers” garbage. If these reclassify kids were that good they wouldn’t be reclassifying. 

There’s no doubt some talent will be there, but 73 ballers is horseshit. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

He's a local, venerable, well-respected HC beloved by his former players like this 4*....

20200312_214902.jpg

He was fired from Sidney Lanier after 3 years, and took the HC job at Park Crossing last year where he went 5 and 8. 

Now apparently one and done there. 

Now we are supposed to believe USA passed over several of the top coaches in the country for him. 

935375309_source(1).gif.3cc8400792aef22c396b87a1cf2d895f.gif

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I can confirm that the original architect and former Head Coach of the vaunted Bishop Gorman program, David White, was also a finalist. I think it was smart to choose a local, well-known, respected candidate vs. an outside party with no ties to the community. 

The STA DC was a great get too! 

Because errrbody wants a coach who’s resume and W/L record looks like a tomato can undercard fighter from Kronk.......

Buddy, you can keep trying to force feed us this shit sammich but nobody is chewing on it. 

This is fascinating! 

• Haha 3