Coronavirus Origin/Conspiracy only Thread

imaGoodBoyNow

5 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Let me see what you guys can come up with, 

I don’t think it’s cause Chinese people left Wuhan zone and traveled cause literally every country has it and literally every us state has it, like any Chinese dude coming within 500 miles  of Wyoming or South Dakota 

B33FF836-423B-41DD-8867-A2E2070DC94C.png

This outta be good...

• Haha 3

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

What had happened was...

Except all in Chinese. Idk what Campion would be called in Chinese, but, yeah, that's pretty much what had happened. 

Yea. 

GREAT BOOK!! One of my favorites. It's about damn near 1000 pages and I read it twice! Movie was solid also.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

🤔

Poof. A huge chunk of stock market gains under Trump are gone

Christine Romans-Profile-Image

Analysis by Christine Romans, CNN Business

Updated 4:59 PM ET, Thu March 12, 2020

Don't forget to add that he down played the virus and it's potential effects on the economy until all the huge multi-national investment firms got out... 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

GREAT BOOK!! One of my favorites. It's about damn near 1000 pages and I read it twice! Movie was solid also.

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Call him Kingadamus...

xD

Probably one of my favorite movies and books.

I didn't read the book, but it's the best TV movie I've ever seen. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Let me see what you guys can come up with, 

[...]

I just want to know why Trump is cooperating with the deep state on this one. The story used to be that this was a Democratic hoax to undermine Trump, that the seriousness of the problem was being exaggerated by the MSM, and that we should carry on business as usual, since the flu is more dangerous than the coronavirus. 

Now Trump is playing along with the MSM. 

What the hell is going on?

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

I just want to know why Trump is cooperating with the deep state on this one. The story used to be that this was a Democratic hoax to undermine Trump, that the seriousness of the problem was being exaggerated by the MSM, and that we should carry on business as usual, since the flu is more dangerous than the coronavirus. 

Now Trump is playing along with the MSM. 

What the hell is going on?

Right wing nut jobs all over the country, collectively...

873414840_images(1).jpeg.b690d5045caf3c92fde2ae73848e2804.jpeg

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

3E3B974A-E8C9-4780-BEB5-2E3CE962D47B.png

E3DA2418-EDC2-4FBA-A0B2-C196CF55ED78.jpeg

Loeffler totally did do what she is accused of. The others did too. She isn't alone. Also, it should be pointed out that she isn't a duly elected person. She was appointed to her position by Brian Kemp, governor of Georgia. I'd like to see how he handled his portfolio since Jan. 24 as well. Quite a few of them were lying to the public in the face of the media trying to sound the alarm, all the while it was a smoke screen to sell theirs off in little chunks for over a month. 

Fuck the fake money market. You now see how they operate it. They'll skim your retirements right off the top, while lying to you in a way that may even cost a lot of lives on top of stealing retirements. 

f198e514a055556d4b7d49484187f7d9.thumb.jpg.61f17598588f21622614eac7b93720d1.jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Loeffler totally did do what she is accused of. The others did too. She isn't alone. Also, it should be pointed out that she isn't a duly elected person. She was appointed to her position by Brian Kemp, governor of Georgia. I'd like to see how he handled his portfolio since Jan. 24 as well. Quite a few of them were lying to the public in the face of the media trying to sound the alarm, all the while it was a smoke screen to sell theirs off in little chunks for over a month. 

Fuck the fake money market. You now see how they operate it. They'll skim your retirements right off the top, while lying to you in a way that may even cost a lot of lives on top of stealing retirements. 

f198e514a055556d4b7d49484187f7d9.thumb.jpg.61f17598588f21622614eac7b93720d1.jpg

If you can’t beat them , join them

2AC29748-18FE-4126-9756-EBE41B42A4D2.png

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

If you can’t beat them , join them

2AC29748-18FE-4126-9756-EBE41B42A4D2.png

You can't join them. You don't get the top secret briefings they get. 

That share and whatever others you buy aren't worth shit if you don't sell it while it's high. Them fuckers up there will rock you to sleep talking about how great the market is. They'll say stuff and make moves like deregulation and etc. to balloon the values, getting you excited to buy more and more as you see those dollar signs on your reports. Then, when they get that top secret info, they sell theirs at the peak, then, the big multinational firms get the info next and sell theirs with their high speed trading algos while it takes you longer to see it, understand it, and then try to get out of it. 

Good luck with it. 

• Like 1