Coronavirus Origin/Conspiracy only Thread

imaGoodBoyNow

7 hours ago, Troll said:

Maybe this one shouldn't go in the conspiracy thread, as it is actually real...

But as we have a comet entering our solar system this month....

and NASA's "best guess" looks like it's gonna pass ahead of us and leave us in a cloud of  "dust"....(currently many times bigger than Jupiter and expanding?)  

Does anyone know when they are getting those masks resupplied? 🤔

Just kind of wondering if anyone has seen it yet, visible with slight magnification in the North night sky off the front lip of the Big Dipper....but should be very visible to the naked eye soon if you can't already see it ....may even become bright enough for a 'daytime star'.   Some saying it's giving a green atmospheric hue,  but I'm wondering if it will turn sulfer blue,  which might match some Native American 'blue star' tails (Yes proper spelling) 🤔 

Got damned Boiler astronauts starting shit!

BGW

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

We have enough shit going on down here. Damned sure don't need space spore complicating things. xD

I think you missed the point of it being listed in the conspiracy thread...

How do you manage to get every government in the world to shut down their whole economies and tell everyone to sit on their thumbs?

and why would you?

flu could indeed be exaggerated (just classify a strain of pre-existing as ‘new’ and throw cameras on what happens every flu season 🤫

choose your conspiracy 

• Haha 1

On 4/1/2020 at 6:31 PM, Horsefly said:

Absolutely, it’s a deflection to place blame elsewhere.  But we definitely had intel on what was going on China and the real estimate on their deaths, and our leaders were briefed on it.

Only since it's the 'conspiracy thread'  😄

Hows Russia doing in all this?  Is their population really that small now, or have they been disproportionately not effected ?

Can we even trust their reported numbers anymore than the Chinese?

How hard would it be for them to drop a little here, maybe some lung er vaping disease (that the rest of the world didn't seem to get) Then dump some on China and try to blame it on us?

Tried and true setting of your enemies against each other ?

Would all the governments of the world shut down their economies just  for listening to some doctors talk about the flu, if it weren't a much more serious form of biological warfare?

Ruskies sitting pretty now?

Choose your conspiracy.....could be anything right?

🤔

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

That's HARD on the eyes...someone needs to look into this.

Haven't seen data from other states...I'm sure it may be out there though.

Roughly 70% of the people who have died from coronavirus in Louisiana are black, a striking disparity for a state where African-Americans make up only 32% of the population that experts attributed to entrenched racial divides around economic opportunity and health care access.

https://www.nola.com/news/coronavirus/article_d804d410-7852-11ea-ac6d-470ebb61c694.html

Added a new chapter to Levity in a Time of Corona (working title only) today:

This morning my toddler asked why we are home every day and why she can’t see her friends.  I told her because everyone was sick.  She said “ I feel good” and asked “why is everyone sick?”  I told her because “someone in China at a pangolin.”  She thought it was the funniest thing ever and ran around the house like a crazy person for a good 10 minutes yelling “someone at a pangolin, someone ate a pangolin!”  Wife, nanny, and I all had a good laugh.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 4/2/2020 at 1:08 AM, Troll said:

Maybe this one shouldn't go in the conspiracy thread, as it is actually real...

But as we have a comet entering our solar system this month....

and NASA's "best guess" looks like it's gonna pass ahead of us and leave us in a cloud of  "dust"....(currently many times bigger than Jupiter and expanding?)  

Does anyone know when they are getting those masks resupplied? 🤔

Just kind of wondering if anyone has seen it yet, visible with slight magnification in the North night sky off the front lip of the Big Dipper....but should be very visible to the naked eye soon if you can't already see it ....may even become bright enough for a 'daytime star'.   Some saying it's giving a green atmospheric hue,  but I'm wondering if it will turn sulfer blue,  which might match some Native American 'blue star' tails (Yes proper spelling) 🤔 

I call bullshit.

They exaggerate for government funding. How many "close calls" have there been now?

8 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

I can't imagine organization would exaggerate shit to increase their funding lol. 

[...]

That's why I don't trust any organization that receives funding. Universities, NASA, think tanks, political parties, fire departments. If someone receives a salary, I don't trust their opinion. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Okay Joey Rogan out here claiming  that the lab in Wuhan was experimenting on the Coronavirus with animals ,

where the people who get rid of the tested on animals usually sell them to the Wet Markets, which this group of animals were infected with the China Virus

@HawgGoneIt thoughts 💭???

the US just announced the intel agencies are investigating. This is just another guy running with a story 

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Okay Joey Rogan out here claiming  that the lab in Wuhan was experimenting on the Coronavirus with animals ,

where the people who get rid of the tested on animals usually sell them to the Wet Markets, which this group of animals were infected with the China Virus

@HawgGoneIt thoughts 💭???

I think he needs to bring Michael Osterholm back for another talk. He's already forgotten what the expert said I guess. 

If this thing had been seen before, I'd lend more credence to some biologically altered virus. This thing shares no genome with any virus seen before. If people were going to be experimenting with something like this, they would start with something they already know would infect humans. The conspiracy theories really don't make sense. 

If it wasn't a novel virus... but, it is. 

Existing computer models predicted that the new coronavirus would not bind to ACE2 as well as the SARS virus. However, to their surprise, the researchers found that the spike protein of the new coronavirus actually bound far better than computer predictions, likely because of natural selection on ACE2 that enabled the virus to take advantage of a previously unidentified alternate binding site. Researchers said this provides strong evidence that that new virus was not the product of purposeful manipulation in a lab. In fact, any bioengineer trying to design a coronavirus that threatened human health probably would never have chosen this particular conformation for a spike protein

https://directorsblog.nih.gov/2020/03/26/genomic-research-points-to-natural-origin-of-covid-19/

Now, I honestly don't mind them investigating and whatever, but, the reality is not pointing toward what the conspiracy theorists are propagating. Joe Rogan bought to be ashamed after having the only sumbitch I've seen tell the truth since the beginning on his show then turn around and propagate bullshit. Hahaha

19 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think he needs to bring Michael Osterholm back for another talk. He's already forgotten what the expert said I guess. 

The conspiracy theories really don't make sense. 

Researchers said this provides strong evidence that that new virus was not the product of purposeful manipulation in a lab.

Joe Rogan bought to be ashamed after having the only sumbitch I've seen tell the truth since the beginning on his show ...

So do we call this closed minded ?

....  or do we just say that you will believe only what you are told by a 'blogger'....

or just what you want to believe ?

20 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Hey it’s more believable then the shit @Troll posts 😝 

You are only a couple months late to the dance...

Not only were some questioning that wuhan lab, but you also might want to check out  'who' provides the 'funding'.....

Gates of hell was mentioned several times...

PS...Of course there is also the rumors that our gov actually assisted/supplied some things... 

perhaps I should dig up some old articles...

BTW: So what shit have you seen me post that is not believable ???  🤣

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Troll said:

So do we call this closed minded ?

....  or do we just say that you will believe only what you are told by a 'blogger'....

or just what you want to believe ?

I say that one dude has been... wait for it... 99.9% correct on this thing since the beginning. He just happened to be on that same podcast.(stole that 99.9% line from @Blueliner xD)

I'll take his expert opinion over the entirety of conspiracy theorists for 1000, Alex. 

giphy.gif.052447a8091da841fb47c0d5df721e03.gif

What is...Historically correct through the entire pandemic vs. tickles weird conspiracy theorists minds with conspiratorial ideas? 

2047024368_giphy(2).gif.e32e6b4b0a8d2f79ae9354286e15de22.gif

1701619671_giphy(1).gif.436e4c445038248adee9dc31a3064e55.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I say that one dude has been... wait for it... 99.9% correct on this thing since the beginning. He just happened to be on that same podcast.

I'll take his expert opinion over the entirety of conspiracy theorists for 1000, Alex. 

giphy.gif.052447a8091da841fb47c0d5df721e03.gif

CORRECT ??? 🤣

BTW:According to MSM...

EXCLUSIVE: There is increasing confidence that the COVID-19 outbreak likely originated in a Wuhan laboratory, though not as a bioweapon but as part of China's attempt to demonstrate that its efforts to identify and combat viruses are equal to or greater than the capabilities of the United States, multiple sources who have been briefed on the details of early actions by China's government and seen relevant materials tell Fox News.

This may be the "costliest government cover-up of all time," one of the sources said.

The sources believe the initial transmission of the virus – a naturally occurring strain that was being studied there – was bat-to-human and that "patient zero" worked at the laboratory, then went into the population in Wuhan.

The “increasing confidence” comes from classified and open-source documents and evidence, the sources said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And perhaps THIS is what they mean when they say that the US supplied parts of the research...

HUGE EXCLUSIVE: Chinese Doctor Shi Zhengli Ran Coronavirus Research in Wuhan After US Project Was Shut Down by DHS in 2014 for Being Too Risky — PRIOR LEAK KILLED RESEARCHER

By Jim Hoft
Published April 9, 2020 at 8:28am
511 Comments

Shi-Zhengli-3.jpg

Chinese Doctor Shi Zhengli was part of a team that working on a coronavirus project jointly with US doctors in 2014 before it was shut down by the DHS for being too risky.

After the US research project was shut down, Dr. Shi continued her coronavirus research in Wuhan, China.

Shi-Zhengli-2.jpg

Doctor Shi Zhengli from China was part of a team, including Doctor Ralph S. Baric, that published an article in a 2015 edition of Nature Medicine.

In the article they discussed bat coronaviruses that showed potential for human emergence.  The article was published in 2015.

Coronavirus-Program-in-China.jpg

This report was published shortly after their project was defunded by the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). 

The HHS in 2014 sent a letter to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill where they announced they were going to defund the program.

Dr. Ralph S. Baric was identified in the letter.

Coronavirus-2014-Program-Ending.jpg

After the work stopped in the US, the Chinese moved forward with the project and ran research and development in Wuhan at the Wuhan Virology Center. From Shi Zhengli’s papers and resume, it is clear that they successfully isolated the virus in the lab and were actively experimenting with species <-> specie transmission.

It’s also important to note that back in 2017 we had solid intelligence about a viral leak in a high security Chinese virology R&D center that resulted in the SARS virus getting out and killing people.

This information provides a basis that contradicts the theory that COVID-19 is a variant that just magically mutated in a bat in the wild and then jumped to a human when they ate a delicious bowl of bat soup.

From all of the published research papers that relate to this project going back to 2014, it’s clear that COVID-19 was already in a lab. It’s difficult to tell if the release was intentional or accidental.

In 2017, the Chinese had a similar release incident that sickened eight people and killed one. It started when two workers at a Chinese CDC lab independently isolated and experimented in vitro/vivo a SARS virus.  In one of these sessions the scientists took a previously unknown variant of the SARS virus and moved it out from a BSL-4 high-containment facility into a low-safety diarrhea research lab where the two were working.  Apparently, the virus inactivation process didn’t work properly and both were infected at the lab and then proceeded to infect other people outside of the lab.

Yesterday we noted that the Wuhan Institute of Virology in Wuhan, Hubei Province in China was hiring individuals for an ecological study of bat migration and virus transmission in November of 2019.

We now know from Dr. Shi’s resume and papers that she was still working on the coronavirus at that time:
Via Yaacov Apelbaum.
image-wuhan-institute.jpg

According to National Review:

On December 24, 2019, the Wuhan Institute of Virology posted a second job posting. The translation of that posting includes the declaration, “long-term research on the pathogenic biology of bats carrying important viruses has confirmed the origin of bats of major new human and livestock infectious diseases such as SARS and SADS, and a large number of new bat and rodent new viruses have been discovered and identified.”

What happened up until January is still mostly a mystery.  But now we have more evidence that China was working on the China coronavirus in a lab in Wuhan for years.

We also have evidence of fatalities from the lab coronavirus back in 2017.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So WHAT DOES YOUR EXPERT  (or you LOL) HAVE TO SAY about the tip of this iceberg ???

🤔

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

CORRECT ??? 🤣

BTW:According to MSM...

EXCLUSIVE: There is increasing confidence that the COVID-19 outbreak likely originated in a Wuhan laboratory, though not as a bioweapon but as part of China's attempt to demonstrate that its efforts to identify and combat viruses are equal to or greater than the capabilities of the United States, multiple sources who have been briefed on the details of early actions by China's government and seen relevant materials tell Fox News.

This may be the "costliest government cover-up of all time," one of the sources said.

The sources believe the initial transmission of the virus – a naturally occurring strain that was being studied there – was bat-to-human and that "patient zero" worked at the laboratory, then went into the population in Wuhan.

The “increasing confidence” comes from classified and open-source documents and evidence, the sources said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And perhaps THIS is what they mean when they say that the US supplied parts of the research...

HUGE EXCLUSIVE: Chinese Doctor Shi Zhengli Ran Coronavirus Research in Wuhan After US Project Was Shut Down by DHS in 2014 for Being Too Risky — PRIOR LEAK KILLED RESEARCHER

By Jim Hoft
Published April 9, 2020 at 8:28am
511 Comments

Shi-Zhengli-3.jpg

Chinese Doctor Shi Zhengli was part of a team that working on a coronavirus project jointly with US doctors in 2014 before it was shut down by the DHS for being too risky.

After the US research project was shut down, Dr. Shi continued her coronavirus research in Wuhan, China.

Shi-Zhengli-2.jpg

Doctor Shi Zhengli from China was part of a team, including Doctor Ralph S. Baric, that published an article in a 2015 edition of Nature Medicine.

In the article they discussed bat coronaviruses that showed potential for human emergence.  The article was published in 2015.

Coronavirus-Program-in-China.jpg

This report was published shortly after their project was defunded by the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). 

The HHS in 2014 sent a letter to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill where they announced they were going to defund the program.

Dr. Ralph S. Baric was identified in the letter.

Coronavirus-2014-Program-Ending.jpg

After the work stopped in the US, the Chinese moved forward with the project and ran research and development in Wuhan at the Wuhan Virology Center. From Shi Zhengli’s papers and resume, it is clear that they successfully isolated the virus in the lab and were actively experimenting with species <-> specie transmission.

It’s also important to note that back in 2017 we had solid intelligence about a viral leak in a high security Chinese virology R&D center that resulted in the SARS virus getting out and killing people.

This information provides a basis that contradicts the theory that COVID-19 is a variant that just magically mutated in a bat in the wild and then jumped to a human when they ate a delicious bowl of bat soup.

From all of the published research papers that relate to this project going back to 2014, it’s clear that COVID-19 was already in a lab. It’s difficult to tell if the release was intentional or accidental.

In 2017, the Chinese had a similar release incident that sickened eight people and killed one. It started when two workers at a Chinese CDC lab independently isolated and experimented in vitro/vivo a SARS virus.  In one of these sessions the scientists took a previously unknown variant of the SARS virus and moved it out from a BSL-4 high-containment facility into a low-safety diarrhea research lab where the two were working.  Apparently, the virus inactivation process didn’t work properly and both were infected at the lab and then proceeded to infect other people outside of the lab.

Yesterday we noted that the Wuhan Institute of Virology in Wuhan, Hubei Province in China was hiring individuals for an ecological study of bat migration and virus transmission in November of 2019.

We now know from Dr. Shi’s resume and papers that she was still working on the coronavirus at that time:
Via Yaacov Apelbaum.
image-wuhan-institute.jpg

According to National Review:

On December 24, 2019, the Wuhan Institute of Virology posted a second job posting. The translation of that posting includes the declaration, “long-term research on the pathogenic biology of bats carrying important viruses has confirmed the origin of bats of major new human and livestock infectious diseases such as SARS and SADS, and a large number of new bat and rodent new viruses have been discovered and identified.”

What happened up until January is still mostly a mystery.  But now we have more evidence that China was working on the China coronavirus in a lab in Wuhan for years.

We also have evidence of fatalities from the lab coronavirus back in 2017.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So WHAT DOES YOUR EXPERT  (or you LOL) HAVE TO SAY about the tip of this iceberg ???

🤔

You mean the only guy that has been... 99.9% correct through this entire ordeal? 

Hold up, I'll repost the video of him dropping all that truth. It's over an hour long, and it doesn't include blurring out of words on reports or any fancy editing stuff with flashing words and/or subliminal messaging... Not sure if it's something that you'd watch in other words, but, here...

I know and understand how difficult it will be for you to sit through such a monotone, plain truth video, but, he covers the answer to that question. Pretty sure I've hidden other epidemiologists opinions around other threads on here like Easter eggs too, in case you're up for a hunt. 

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

You mean the only guy that has been... 99.9% correct through this entire ordeal?

I know and understand how difficult it will be for you to sit through such a monotone, plain truth video,

Dude I saw that video over a month ago even before you did...🤣

Tell me something I don't know....🤔

BTW: You'll still need to ADDRESS all the 'evidence' that I just gave you.....

Or are you denying all that as well 👀

Oh and BTW....

Maybe you should have applied for that "job opening" .....back in November

Straight from the Wuhan Lab Website...

论坛 更多>>

W020131206412685791569.jpg  

葛洪论坛

葛洪论坛第177期(12月31日10:00):病...

W020131206412681920383.jpg  

孙思邈论坛

孙思邈论坛第30期学术讲座(7月27日10:0...

您现在的位置:首页 >> 人才招聘

人才招聘

共6页/当前第1页  首页 上一页 [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] 下一页 尾页 

The Google translation of the job posting is: “Taking bats as the research object, I will answer the molecular mechanism that can coexist with Ebola and SARS- associated coronavirus for a long time without disease, and its relationship with flight and longevity. Virology, immunology, cell biology, and multiple omics are used to compare the differences between humans and other mammals.” (“Omics” is a term for a subfield within biology, such as genomics or glycomics.)

china-coronavirus-chart-2.jpg?resize=956

On December 24, 2019, the Wuhan Institute of Virology posted a second job posting. The translation of that posting includes the declaration, “long-term research on the pathogenic biology of bats carrying important viruses has confirmed the origin of bats of major new human and livestock infectious diseases such as SARS and SADS, and a large number of new bat and rodent new viruses have been discovered and identified.”

china-coronavirus-chart-3.jpg?resize=980

Tye contends that that posting meant, “we’ve discovered a new and terrible virus, and would like to recruit people to come deal with it.” He also contends that “news didn’t come out about coronavirus until ages after that.” Doctors in Wuhan knew that they were dealing with a cluster of pneumonia cases as December progressed, but it is accurate to say that a very limited number of people knew about this particular strain of coronavirus and its severity at the time of that job posting. By December 31, about three weeks after doctors first noticed the cases, the Chinese government notified the World Health Organization and the first media reports about a “mystery pneumonia” appeared outside China.

Scientific American verifies much of the information Tye mentions about Shi Zhengli, the Chinese virologist nicknamed “Bat Woman” for her work with that species.

Shi — a virologist who is often called China’s “bat woman” by her colleagues because of her virus-hunting expeditions in bat caves over the past 16 years — walked out of the conference she was attending in Shanghai and hopped on the next train back to Wuhan. “I wondered if [the municipal health authority] got it wrong,” she says. “I had never expected this kind of thing to happen in Wuhan, in central China.” Her studies had shown that the southern, subtropical areas of Guangdong, Guangxi and Yunnan have the greatest risk of coronaviruses jumping to humans from animals — particularly bats, a known reservoir for many viruses. If coronaviruses were the culprit, she remembers thinking, “could they have come from our lab?”

. . . By January 7 the Wuhan team determined that the new virus had indeed caused the disease those patients suffered — a conclusion based on results from polymerase chain reaction analysis, full genome sequencing, antibody tests of blood samples and the virus’s ability to infect human lung cells in a petri dish. The genomic sequence of the virus — now officially called SARS-CoV-2 because it is related to the SARS pathogen — was 96 percent identical to that of a coronavirus the researchers had identified in horseshoe bats in Yunnan, they reported in a paper published last month in Nature. “It’s crystal clear that bats, once again, are the natural reservoir,” says Daszak, who was not involved in the study.

Some scientists aren’t convinced that the virus jumped straight from bats to human beings, but there are a few problems with the theory that some other animal was an intermediate transmitter of COVID-19 from bats to humans:

Analyses of the SARS-CoV-2 genome indicate a single spillover event, meaning the virus jumped only once from an animal to a person, which makes it likely that the virus was circulating among people before December. Unless more information about the animals at the Wuhan market is released, the transmission chain may never be clear. There are, however, numerous possibilities. A bat hunter or a wildlife trafficker might have brought the virus to the market. Pangolins happen to carry a coronavirus, which they might have picked up from bats years ago, and which is, in one crucial part of its genome, virtually identical to SARS-CoV-2. But no one has yet found evidence that pangolins were at the Wuhan market, or even that venders there trafficked pangolins.

On February 4 — one week before the World Health Organization decided to officially name this virus “COVID-19”the journal Cell Research posted a notice written by scientists at the Wuhan Institute of Virology about the virus, concluding, “our findings reveal that remdesivir and chloroquine are highly effective in the control of 2019-nCoV infection in vitro. Since these compounds have been used in human patients with a safety track record and shown to be effective against various ailments, we suggest that they should be assessed in human patients suffering from the novel coronavirus disease.” One of the authors of that notice was the “bat woman,” Shi Zhengli.

In his YouTube video, Tye focuses his attention on a researcher at the Wuhan Institute of Virology named Huang Yanling: “Most people believe her to be patient zero, and most people believe she is dead.”

There was enough discussion of rumors about Huang Yanling online in China to spur an official denial. On February 16, the Wuhan Institute of Virology denied that patient zero was one of their employees, and interestingly named her specifically: “Recently there has been fake information about Huang Yanling, a graduate from our institute, claiming that she was patient zero in the novel coronavirus.” Press accounts quote the institute as saying, “Huang was a graduate student at the institute until 2015, when she left the province and had not returned since. Huang was in good health and had not been diagnosed with disease, it added.” None of her publicly available research papers are dated after 2015.

china-coronavirus-chart-4.jpg?resize=976

The web page for the Wuhan Institute of Virology’s Lab of Diagnostic Microbiology does indeed still have “Huang Yanling” listed as a 2012 graduate student, and her picture and biography appear to have been recently removed — as have those of two other graduate students from 2013, Wang Mengyue and Wei Cuihua.

china-coronavirus-chart-5.jpg?resize=997

中国科学院武汉病毒研究所 版权所有 备案序号:鄂ICP备案05001977号
地址:湖北省武汉市武昌区小洪山中区44号 邮编:430071 邮件:wiv@wh.iov.cn 

3 minutes ago, Troll said:

Dude I saw that video over a month ago even before you did...🤣

Tell me something I don't know....🤔

BTW: You'll still need to ADDRESS all the 'evidence' that I just gave you.....

Or are you denying all that as well 👀

Oh, you saw that video before I did but you chose to run on here posting conspiracy theory bullshit the entire time instead? xD

Lol. 

Now it's incumbent upon me to disprove stuff that comes from places that looks like this...

Screenshot_20200417-073717_Chrome.thumb.jpg.6ff75dd9319e6afde367afa0966a7378.jpg

I said a long time ago that this thing was showing up in China in Nov. and I even went so far as to say if I knew in December due to tent hospitals popping up in China that the US. government knew before me, but, they still downplayed it. Today they're leaking all of the information they knew before us. 

Anyway, saying China knew in November doesn't prove anything except that China knew in November and that the Trump administration downplayed it for all that time. 

I'll have to finish ferreting out all the misleading stuff you posted. It's clearly a good bit of redundant stuff spin from sites I don't exactly see as MSM, but, whatever.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Oh, you saw that video before I did but you chose to run on here posting conspiracy theory bullshit the entire time instead? xD

Lol. 

Now it's incumbent upon me to disprove stuff that comes from places that looks like this...

Screenshot_20200417-073717_Chrome.thumb.jpg.6ff75dd9319e6afde367afa0966a7378.jpg

I said a long time ago that this thing was showing up in China in Nov. and I even went so far as to say if I knew in December due to tent hospitals popping up in China that the US. government knew before me, but, they still downplayed it. Today they're leaking all of the information they knew before us. 

Anyway, saying China knew in November doesn't prove anything except that China knew in November and that the Trump administration downplayed it for all that time. 

I'll have to finish ferreting out all the misleading stuff you posted. It's clearly a good bit of redundant stuff spin from sites I don't exactly see as MSM, but, whatever.

First link is from Fox News.....and according to viewership 🤣

Better hurry up and address all those parts of the "conspiracy" that you never factored in, when you believe what's just marketed opinion....hate to say why....but it looks like things just got worse down near you...how about some SARS with that Corona...😖

a poultry farm located in South Carolina, mere miles away from a Communist Chinese owned Smithfield Food hog production facility, announced it has now been attacked by the world’s deadliest and most feared H7N9 bird flu virus and has had to slaughter more than 30,000 of its turkey flock—an attack quickly responded to by the European Union that’s now banned all US poultry products.

More than 30,000 turkeys euthanized after deadly bird flu found in South Carolina flock

by DAVID PITT Associated Press

Friday, April 10th 2020
6151eceb-e6e1-48cd-9088-69b91d1b86d0-large16x9_GroupofturkeysScottBauer.png?1586564601132
An infectious and fatal strain of bird flu has been confirmed in a commercial turkey flock in South Carolina, the first case of the more serious strain of the disease in the United States since 2017 and a worrisome development for an industry that was devastated by previous outbreaks. (Image: Scott Bauer)
facebook.svgtwitter.svgemail.svg

CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, S.C. (AP) — An infectious and fatal strain of bird flu has been confirmed in a commercial turkey flock in South Carolina, the first case of the more serious strain of the disease in the United States since 2017 and a worrisome development for an industry that was devastated by previous outbreaks.

The high pathogenic case was found at an operation in Chesterfield County, South Carolina, marking the first case of the more dangerous strain since one found in a Tennessee chicken flock in 2017. In 2015, an estimated 50 million poultry had to be killed at operations mainly in the Upper Midwest after infections spread throughout the region.

"Yes, it's concerning when we see cases, but we are prepared to respond very quickly and that was done in this case," said Lyndsay Cole, a spokeswoman for the U.S. Department of Agriculture's Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service.

The USDA has been working in recent months with scientists and farmers in North Carolina and South Carolina, where a low pathogenic — or less severe — strain of bird flu had been detected.

-------------------------------

Note: So now that our largest meat/pork producer has shut down.....it looks like our poultry supply is going to go the same route...

BTW: strangely odd that the Gov just 'happened' to be working there, right before.....no?