Coronavirus Origin/Conspiracy only Thread

imaGoodBoyNow

6 minutes ago, Troll said:

How about this....(if you didn't realize there's plenty of clickable links above)....

would you believe Scientific American ?

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-chinas-bat-woman-hunted-down-viruses-from-sars-to-the-new-coronavirus1/

NOTE THE NAMES INVOLVED....

morning @Troll 

hope you are feeling well and staying safe 👲

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Oh, you saw that video before I did but you chose to run on here posting conspiracy theory bullshit the entire time instead? xD

Lol. 

Now it's incumbent upon me to disprove stuff that comes from places that looks like this...

Screenshot_20200417-073717_Chrome.thumb.jpg.6ff75dd9319e6afde367afa0966a7378.jpg

I said a long time ago that this thing was showing up in China in Nov. and I even went so far as to say if I knew in December due to tent hospitals popping up in China that the US. government knew before me, but, they still downplayed it. Today they're leaking all of the information they knew before us. 

Anyway, saying China knew in November doesn't prove anything except that China knew in November and that the Trump administration downplayed it for all that time. 

I'll have to finish ferreting out all the misleading stuff you posted. It's clearly a good bit of redundant stuff spin from sites I don't exactly see as MSM, but, whatever.

God I love this thread

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

morning @Troll 

hope you are feeling well and staying safe 👲

Well those Easter baby chicks are growing like CRAZY ( and starting to shiat all over the solarium) 🤣

This weeks quarantine stay at home project is to build that coup 😁, as it would be better suited than the stables...

Today is Friday, so really hoping to get it done today (and storms supposed to hit tonight) 🤷‍♂️

Don't know why it is taking all week....seems the project keeps growing 🤣

All I know is these girls are going to have the Taj Mahal of chicken coups by the time I'm done....🙄

PS: all those plants in the greenhouse are ready to go outside, and the garden isn't even set up yet ....

....I'll get to it sometime.   LOL

Hope all is well with you.

Peace out.

☮️

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Troll said:

Well those Easter baby chicks are growing like CRAZY ( and starting to shiat all over the solarium) 🤣

This weeks quarantine stay at home project is to build that coup 😁, as it would be better suited than the stables...

Today is Friday, so really hoping to get it done today (and storms supposed to hit tonight) 🤷‍♂️

All I know is these girls are going to have the Taj Mahal of chicken coups by the time I'm done....🙄

PS: all those plants in the greenhouse are ready to go outside, and the garden isn't even set up yet ....

Peace out.

☮️

i just realized, due to the pandemic, i am eligible for unemployment!

as i am self employed it never crossed my mind. 

i hope i get it... don't see why i wouldn't...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Troll said:

Peace out.

☮️

@Troll is this dude related to you?lol 😝 

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

You mean the only guy that has been... 99.9% correct through this entire ordeal? 

2 hours ago, Troll said:

Dude I saw that video over a month ago even before you did...🤣

Tell me something I don't know....🤔

Of course Troll saw this before anyone did. Hell, the whole PM area of this board went achatter over how silly it was for someone trying to tell Troll something he didn't already know. People messaging others back and forth about Troll vs. Penelope from SNL, and who could possibly win that battle...

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

12 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Of course Troll saw this before anyone did. Hell, the whole PM area of this board went achatter over how silly it was for someone trying to tell Troll something he didn't already know.

Go ahead and look back about a month ago, and you will see some references to Rogan from me....

May or may not have linked this specific video (it was ALL OVER Youtube at the time), but you get the point....

Your crystal ball is cracked...

PS: and switch to decaffeinated.....🤣....bug up yer ass ?

10 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@Troll is this dude related to you?lol 😝 

🤣🤣  👍👍👍

Not the squirrels....

but the guy who built the 'nut bar' might just be 😝...

PS: Remind me some time to tell you some stories about the pet squirrels I had growing up...some good ones...🤣.  Right now I gotta go finish a coup.....

47 minutes ago, noonereal said:

i just realized, due to the pandemic, i am eligible for unemployment!

as i am self employed it never crossed my mind. 

i hope i get it... don't see why i wouldn't...

Nah man. This thing is just the flu. 99.9% of everyone is going to be just fine. It's overblown press created hysteria. 

Time to get back to work. Shop till you drop and all. Governors are chomping at the bit to open back up. xD

Don't be a pussy. Get your ass to work!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Troll said:

First link is from Fox News.....and according to viewership 🤣

Better hurry up and address all those parts of the "conspiracy" that you never factored in, when you believe what's just marketed opinion....hate to say why....but it looks like things just got worse down near you...how about some SARS with that Corona...😖

a poultry farm located in South Carolina, mere miles away from a Communist Chinese owned Smithfield Food hog production facility, announced it has now been attacked by the world’s deadliest and most feared H7N9 bird flu virus and has had to slaughter more than 30,000 of its turkey flock—an attack quickly responded to by the European Union that’s now banned all US poultry products.

More than 30,000 turkeys euthanized after deadly bird flu found in South Carolina flock

by DAVID PITT Associated Press

Friday, April 10th 2020
6151eceb-e6e1-48cd-9088-69b91d1b86d0-large16x9_GroupofturkeysScottBauer.png?1586564601132
An infectious and fatal strain of bird flu has been confirmed in a commercial turkey flock in South Carolina, the first case of the more serious strain of the disease in the United States since 2017 and a worrisome development for an industry that was devastated by previous outbreaks. (Image: Scott Bauer)
facebook.svgtwitter.svgemail.svg

CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, S.C. (AP) — An infectious and fatal strain of bird flu has been confirmed in a commercial turkey flock in South Carolina, the first case of the more serious strain of the disease in the United States since 2017 and a worrisome development for an industry that was devastated by previous outbreaks.

The high pathogenic case was found at an operation in Chesterfield County, South Carolina, marking the first case of the more dangerous strain since one found in a Tennessee chicken flock in 2017. In 2015, an estimated 50 million poultry had to be killed at operations mainly in the Upper Midwest after infections spread throughout the region.

"Yes, it's concerning when we see cases, but we are prepared to respond very quickly and that was done in this case," said Lyndsay Cole, a spokeswoman for the U.S. Department of Agriculture's Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service.

The USDA has been working in recent months with scientists and farmers in North Carolina and South Carolina, where a low pathogenic — or less severe — strain of bird flu had been detected.

-------------------------------

Note: So now that our largest meat/pork producer has shut down.....it looks like our poultry supply is going to go the same route...

BTW: strangely odd that the Gov just 'happened' to be working there, right before.....no?

I have to ask a couple of questions on the reporting here. 

1) What is the importance of mentioning a hog packing facility to the actual news of bird flu in a Turkey flock? 

2) What is the importance of mentioning that the pork plant is owned by China to the actual story of Bird flu in a Turkey plant? 

3) What is the importance of mentioning that China is communist to the actual story of Bird flu in a Turkey plant?

Seems like the anatomy of a great lie. Add in all these subliminal and basically unimportant messages that make a certain percentage of the populace's mouth drop in awe while loosely connecting or allowing their minds to loosely connect one story to the next by doing so. 

For instance, your initial load of trash mentions China and how they've been investigating viruses like the rest of the world has, but, that part gets left out. (Everyone investigates viruses as they are one of the most clear and present dangers to our species) then you start connecting some actual truths like that to bloggers and stuff while using the same words, like, China, communist and etc. that we find embedded nonchalantly and pretty much unimportantly, even nefariously in the next story about bird flu. 

578634217_giphy(3).gif.0881f2c6ffe6591975413fc212b4ded0.gif

17 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Nah man. This thing is just the flu. 99.9% of everyone is going to be just fine. It's overblown press created hysteria. 

Time to get back to work. Shop till you drop and all. Governors are chomping at the bit to open back up. xD

Don't be a pussy. Get your ass to work!

about time you figured this bullshit out.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I have to ask a couple of questions on the reporting here. 

1) What is the importance of mentioning a hog packing facility to the actual news of bird flu in a Turkey flock?  << Well both happen to be our food supply being SHUT DOWN, Both happen to be shut down due to some crazy Flu pandemic, and booth are in close proximity to each other...LOL...so I guess in your mentality it's not appropriate to mention them in close proximity...😝

2) What is the importance of mentioning that the pork plant is owned by China to the actual story of Bird flu in a Turkey plant? << If you don't know ..try this...

https://www.statnews.com/2020/01/27/bird-flu-sars-china-coronavirus-is-history-repeating-itself/

BTW: Where did that birdy flu come from again?

3) What is the importance of mentioning that China is communist to the actual story of Bird flu in a Turkey plant? << Possibly because some people seem to think that China is now our best buddy...like Biddy 😝...well it's not calling them our enemy, but certainly appears to remind everyone that they are an opponent, in competition, on the world stage....

....or are you just soft on China because your boy Biddy gets 1.5 BILLION DOLLARS delivered to his family for nepotistic reasons

...but I'm sure you are OK WITH THAT 🙄.  You can ignore that one straight from the wall street journal...

https://www.wsj.com/articles/what-we-know-about-hunter-bidens-dealings-in-china-11570181403

Seems like the anatomy of a great lie. << seems like you are the one full of shit...yet again 🤣Add in all these subliminal and basically unimportant messages that make a certain percentage of the populace's mouth drop in awe while loosely connecting or allowing their minds to loosely connect one story to the next by doing so. <<your mind may be loose, but it is certainly NOT connecting. 😝

For instance, your initial load of trash mentions China and how they've been investigating viruses like the rest of the world has, but, that part gets left out.<<<Actually I mentioned that China received "assistance" from the USA and even posted where our facilities were closed...So making up shit won't help you any 🧐  How about THIS then...not only did we give them 'the doctors'...but we went ahead and FUNDED THEM to do the work !!!!!

https://www.foxnews.com/media/gaetz-end-nih-grant-wuhan-virology-lab

So Go ahead and think about THAT the next time some politician is blaming a China lab... 🤔

11 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Now Lets GET ON with the MORAL of your diatribe...this is where it gets really 'special'...

(Everyone investigates viruses as they are one of the most clear and present dangers to our species) then you start connecting some actual truths like that to bloggers and stuff while using the same words, like, China, communist and etc. that we find embedded nonchalantly and pretty much unimportantly, even nefariously in the next story about bird flu. <<< ORLY ?

....and HAWG jerks all over himself again....and signs it with a selfie 👍

578634217_giphy(3).gif.0881f2c6ffe6591975413fc212b4ded0.gif

Cheers !

• Haha 1

On 4/2/2020 at 1:08 AM, Troll said:

Maybe this one shouldn't go in the conspiracy thread, as it is actually real...

But as we have a comet entering our solar system this month....

and NASA's "best guess" looks like it's gonna pass ahead of us and leave us in a cloud of  "dust"....(currently many times bigger than Jupiter and expanding?)  

Does anyone know when they are getting those masks resupplied? 🤔

Just kind of wondering if anyone has seen it yet, visible with slight magnification in the North night sky off the front lip of the Big Dipper....but should be very visible to the naked eye soon if you can't already see it ....may even become bright enough for a 'daytime star'.   Some saying it's giving a green atmospheric hue,  but I'm wondering if it will turn sulfer blue,  which might match some Native American 'blue star' tails (Yes proper spelling) 🤔 

You would certainly know, being a grad fromTHE School of Astronauts....

BGW

Edited by BUFORDGAWOLVES
Sentence structure was fubarred
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Troll said:

Cheers !

Come back to reality man. xD

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/coronavirus-covid-19-origins-investigation-wuhan-lab-accident/

This reporting makes much more sense. It doesn't lead me down a rabbit hole to Aplebaum, whose blog I've seen before btw, nor does it try to twist the mind into a Chinese hating pretzel. 

24 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/coronavirus-covid-19-origins-investigation-wuhan-lab-accident/

This reporting makes much more sense. It doesn't lead me down a rabbit hole to Aplebaum, whose blog I've seen before btw, nor does it try to twist the mind into a Chinese hating pretzel. 

So how does pointing to a WSJ post showing Biddy jr getting 1.5 BILLION in cash from the chinese wander from REALITY ?

🤔

Yes....

Oh and BTW...did you MISS your own headline you just posted ? 

Straight from the jackasses mouth...

"including whether it was a lab accident"

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Troll said:

So how does pointing to a WSJ post showing Biddy jr getting 1.5 BILLION in cash from the chinese wander from REALITY ?

🤔

Yes....

Lol, you cruise down some crazy rabbit holes man. 

I remember back when Trump was all but sucking on president Xi's pecker while feeding him chocolate cake, but, I don't figure any needs for trying to connect that to why or why not the president may have dragged his feet since Nov. on telling folks about the covid19 pandemic.

I'm guessing I could put together a pretty crazy looking presentation full of pictures of Trump and Xi and combine those in between some factual reporting, some opinion pieces from some loons and some twitter or blogger posts. 

It's counterproductive though. 

13 minutes ago, Troll said:

🤔

Yes....

Oh and BTW...did you MISS your own headline you just posted ? 

Straight from the jackasses mouth...

"including whether it was a lab accident"

giphy.gif

No, I didn't miss that in the story. I used it to point out how far out there your set of connections was. 

That virus could certainly have been escaped from a lab. That doesn't lead me down a road to where a Smithfield pork plant in South Carolina had anything to do with a turkey farm down the road a few miles having the bird flu. 

The CDC and other entities are fucking with the same stuff. CIDRAP. Etc. It's the only way we have any idea on how to respond to anything like what we have going on now, considering we actually listen to the experts and respond using what they've learned from the studies. 

A lot of people are investing in Gilead right now, who just so happens to be a financial provider for CIDRAP. The same CIDRAP that briefed the Trump administration on their findings about this coronavirus. 

CIDRAP:

Screenshot_20200418-110105_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7e0246d869b2d088bd6ec54aa1189848.jpg

Screenshot_20200418-111747_Chrome.thumb.jpg.edd3a4c48879230fe5b87aeabce48f43.jpg

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/about-us/mission

I mean it's kinda of amazing how much they seemed to know so early about this virus. And how one of their supporting sponsors is apparently on the cutting edge of having a treatment out there. 

I wonder if Trump or anyone connected to him or his administration owns stock in Gilead? I guess if we knew what he had and where it was we could make some wild and crazy allegations using some fairly loosely linked stuff. Who knows?

17 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Screenshot_20200418-110105_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7e0246d869b2d088bd6ec54aa1189848.jpg

Screenshot_20200418-111747_Chrome.thumb.jpg.edd3a4c48879230fe5b87aeabce48f43.jpg

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/about-us/mission

I mean it's kinda of amazing how much they seemed to know so early about this virus. And how one of their supporting sponsors is apparently on the cutting edge of having a treatment out there. 

I wonder if Trump or anyone connected to him or his administration owns stock in Gilead? I guess if we knew what he had and where it was we could make some wild and crazy allegations using some fairly loosely linked stuff. Who knows?

@DarterBlue thoughts on buying Gilead??

F30C3CC1-8F77-402C-B7C8-65DECEAF2FCE.jpeg

37 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

No, I didn't miss that in the story. I used it to point out how far out there your set of connections was. 

That virus could certainly have been escaped from a lab. That doesn't lead me down a road to where a Smithfield pork plant in South Carolina had anything to do with a turkey farm down the road a few miles having the bird flu. 

The CDC and other entities are fucking with the same stuff.

But I am not making the connectons...you are..

try processing one thing at a time first, if you are having difficulty...like what does this one tell you ?

Biddy jr getting 1.5 BILLION in cash from the Chinese... https://www.wsj.com/articles/what-we-know-about-hunter-bidens-dealings-in-china-11570181403

Or did you think attacking the messenger... will fully cloak that...

But hey, if you want to toss that in the trash like the rest you ignorantly decline to address...

maybe try this 'conspiracy only' "news"....straight from the donkey's mouth...

Gates also funded that lab ???...

enjoy...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@DarterBlue thoughts on buying Gilead??

F30C3CC1-8F77-402C-B7C8-65DECEAF2FCE.jpeg

Very hard to say. If the drug proves to be effective, then it's probably a great buy. If not, then it gives back all of its recent gains. In the long term (several years), it is probably a good investment either way. In the shorter term (months), it could go either way. If I had bought it a week ago, I would probably hold it. Personally, I would not buy it now, as it is extended. But I am not trashing the company. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Troll said:

But I am not making the connectons...you are..

try processing one thing at a time first, if you are having difficulty...like what does this one tell you ?

Biddy jr getting 1.5 BILLION in cash from the Chinese... https://www.wsj.com/articles/what-we-know-about-hunter-bidens-dealings-in-china-11570181403

Or did you think attacking the messenger... will fully cloak that...

But hey, if you want to toss that in the trash like the rest you ignorantly decline to address...

maybe try this 'conspiracy only' "news"....straight from the donkey's mouth...

Gates also funded that lab ???...

enjoy...

Wait, one thing at a time, remember? We still haven't solved the riddle that you posted before but you're trying to move me on to Hunter Biden for some reason. 

Of course I'm not making those connections. xD

I pointed out that was the intent from the poster and apparently the news organizations and blogger that you connected the reader to. I assume you made all those connections as you're the poster that posted them. Or is that all incorrect? Was it the intent that the reader make those connections or not? If not, why is it in a conspiracy thread? 

Was the reader not supposed to come to those conclusions? If you wanted the reader to separate each item and check them each completely apart from one another, why connect so many in one post, then use the call words in the next post or so? 

I'll get to trying to figure out whatever this new nonsense is after I finish building this Gilead/CIDRAP/Xi/Chocolate cake/Trump conspiracy for you to unravel. xD

The only reason any of this made it to a different thread is because a poster asked why your "news" story got questioned while the other didn't. 

I go to the Apelbaum link as the reason why all of that needed questioned. You started with something about MSM then led it all the way down to that fella's blog as if he's a credible source. That started the line of thought about the intent of all of the post and subsequent post(s). 

If all of that is wrong headed on my part, of course I apologize. 

13 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Very hard to say. If the drug proves to be effective, then it's probably a great buy. If not, then it gives back all of its recent gains. In the long term (several years), it is probably a good investment either way. In the shorter term (months), it could go either way. If I had bought it a week ago, I would probably hold it. Personally, I would not buy it now, as it is extended. But I am not trashing the company. 

I'd suggest that it's fools gold. All of the inside info holders and major money is into it now waiting on the suckers to buy in so they can take the chips off the table. 

29 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'd suggest that it's fools gold. All of the inside info holders and major money is into it now waiting on the suckers to buy in so they can take the chips off the table. 

Not necessarily. I have not gone through Gilead's SEC filings in years. So, I have no idea how management is currently compensated. But, if there is a strong belief among management that the drug will be effective against Covid-19, regardless of whether they got the stock for a song and dance, or whether some of the shares were purchased with their own money, they probably would not be selling here. 

• Thanks 1